• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

10 Weeks Down Feel Like Half The Person I Was

Joanne87

Joanne87

Standard Member
Jun 29, 2014
Never give up, yes it not easy yes you will eat stuff you shouldn't and feel bad, I sure did. But just remember that tomorrow is a new day don't give up don't beat yourself up just get back in to it.
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
<3 <3 <3 !!! Indeed, quite a transformation. :):):)
I'm sorry, but you look even younger on "after" photo.

Reactions: Joanne87
Thank you, ladies for sharing your photos. I wish they were more from other users as well, because I think it is what motivates many of us who just started this long-term and difficult journey.

Joanne87 said:
Never give up, yes it not easy yes you will eat stuff you shouldn't and feel bad, I sure did. But just remember that tomorrow is a new day don't give up don't beat yourself up just get back in to it.
What a transformation. You look amazing. Do you mind sharing how much weight you've lost?

I think I look a lot younger also and I definitely feel younger :) all up I have lost 26kgs 13 of those by myself and the other 13 in the last 10 weeks with the help of duromine. Thank you both for the kind words :)

WOW, you look like a totally new person. So healthy and happy! Well done:):):):)

Joanne87 said:
Wow!! You look amazing!!! Completely different!!

Thank you all so much, I'm no longer using duromine but it really has changed my eating habits and I'm still eating the same food that I was eating when I was on the pills

What a transformation, you look fantastic and I am really looking to you for my inspiration!! I lost 5 kilos on my own when I plateaued, I'm hoping to loose 30-35 more kilos with duromine in the coming months.

Wow!!!! Great job you look a totally different person :) those photos are inspirational so thank you x

Joanne87 said:
I think I look a lot younger also and I definitely feel younger :) all up I have lost 26kgs 13 of those by myself and the other 13 in the last 10 weeks with the help of duromine. Thank you both for the kind words :)
U look awesome.. Well done. How did u do it?

Joanne87 said:
You look stunning. What eating plan did you use with duromine