• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Ozempic is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Who are the best Ozempic sellers here?

A

Allice

New Member
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2020
3
3
3
Hi,
I have used Ozempic for a month already. It's pretty tricky to find it in Australia due to the national shortage.
I have bought Phentermine here on the forum before (I need to remember the seller's name, it was a year ago or something like this). And it was a fast delivery with no issues.
But what about Ozempic? What seller would you recommend? Who is the best one?
Thanks.
 
Hello dear @Allice ,
Thank you for sharing your previous experience with Phentermine delivery!
If we are talking about Ozempic, We have three trusted sellers who sell it on the Forum. All of them are good. But all of them have limited stock as well. First of all, you need to know information about the available supply.
I would 100% recommend @Charlotte , @Anne_R and @Jane. These girls know their job!
In any case, you can contact me or any other staff member if you have any questions. I am always happy to assist you ;)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Anne_R
Allice said:
Hi,
I have used Ozempic for a month already. It's pretty tricky to find it in Australia due to the national shortage.
I have bought Phentermine here on the forum before (I need to remember the seller's name, it was a year ago or something like this). And it was a fast delivery with no issues.
But what about Ozempic? What seller would you recommend? Who is the best one?
Thanks.
I've bought Ozempic from Charlotte. And I am totally happy with my delivery. She was super fast.
 
Hi I’ve joined the yearly membership who can I buy the ozempic pens from and how do I do it
 
Hey Renstar1780,

I'll be happy to provide you with Ozempic, Duromine 30 mg and 40 mg, as well as Metermine 30 mg and 40 mg.
Please send me a personal message if you're interested.
 
  • Love
Reactions: StacyB
Hello dear @renstar1780,
Welcome on the Forum ;)
As I've mentioned above, you can contact out TOP sellers @Charlotte, @Anne_R or @Jane directly via private messages.
Or you can visit Forum's MARKETPLACE and leave a comment in the seller's treads.
 
Hi all please how can I contact with @Jane or @Charlotte or @Anne_R @Anne_R directly via private messages?

Thanks all
 
Last edited by a moderator:
For MyBig Pharms said:
Hi all please how can I contact with @Jane or @Charlotte or @Anne_R @Anne_R directly via private messages?

Thanks all
Hello dear @For MyBig Pharms,
You have to upgrade your account. Only premium members have the opportunity to contact the sellers. Please use this LINK to upgrade your account.
 
I bought my Ozempic from @Charlotte also. And I am super happy! However, I was on Duromine before. And also bought it from Charlotte :grinning:. She is fantastic!
 
Hi

Just wondering how prompt Charlotte is in replying to conversations. I sent her a message about a day ago and haven't heard from her.

Thanks, P
 
  • Like
Reactions: StacyB
Annapurna said:
Hi

Just wondering how prompt Charlotte is in replying to conversations. I sent her a message about a day ago and haven't heard from her.

Thanks, P
Hi dear @Annapurna,
I kindly ask you to wait a little. I have contacted @Charlotte directly to find the reason. I am sure, she will reply you soon.
If you don't receive any reply from her, please let me know via private message and I will resolve this issue for you ;)
Thank you for your time!
 
I’m sure this is a stupid question. I’m in the US. This can’t be prescribed or shipped from here, can it? I’m trying to get it locally.
 
Hi chsrlottle isn't replying ive been waiting a week me honest if delays Xxxx otherwise excellent
 
  • Like
Reactions: MaxPower69420
Nevergiveup said:
I’m sure this is a stupid question. I’m in the US. This can’t be prescribed or shipped from here, can it? I’m trying to get it locally.
Hello dear @Nevergiveup,
We have sellers who ship worldwide ;)
 
Charlotte said:
Hey Renstar1780,

I'll be happy to provide you with Ozempic, Duromine 30 mg and 40 mg, as well as Metermine 30 mg and 40 mg.
Please send me a personal message if you're interested.
Hi there, I’m trying to find Ozempic. Do you have any available please?
 
lizrulz1 said:
Hi there, I’m trying to find Ozempic. Do you have any available please?
Charlotte reply too me please you asap.
 
lizrulz1 said:
Hi there, I’m trying to find Ozempic. Do you have any available please?
Hello dear @lizrulz1,
Only Premium members can contact the sellers directly on the Forum.
At the moment we have 2 sellers who have Ozempic in stock ;)
 
Jeanie2101 said:
Charlotte reply too me please you asap.
Hello dear @Jeanie2101,
Did you receive a reply form Charlotte? If not, please, send me a private message and I will resolve this issue for you :kissing_heart:
 
StacyB said:
Hello dear @lizrulz1,
Only Premium members can contact the sellers directly on the Forum.
At the moment we have 2 sellers who have Ozempic in stock ;)
Thank you but I’m not keep to pay more than $400 a pen. x
 
Ashleigh7441 said:
I bought my Ozempic from @Charlotte also. And I am super happy! However, I was on Duromine before. And also bought it from Charlotte :grinning:. She is fantastic!
How much does she charge?
 

Similar threads

Pixie007
Replies
0
Views
38
Pixie007
Pixie007
A
Replies
3
Views
111
April
April
StacyB
Replies
0
Views
339
StacyB
StacyB
Novadia
Replies
11
Views
499
Geans
G
F
Replies
1
Views
391
StacyB
StacyB