• ā˜ļøPass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. šŸ“‰

Where to find Ozempic

M

Maz.c

Premium Member
Jul 26, 2022
Hey all how are you? Does anyone know of any dr in Sydney that will prescribe Ozempic for weightless pleasr šŸ™

Maz.c said:
Hey all how are you? Does anyone know of any dr in Sydney that will prescribe Ozempic for weightless pleasr šŸ™
Hello dear @Maz.c,
We strongly recommend you to see your doctor. However, we can also offer you an alternative solution.

NeverGiveUp.Team forum provides an opportunity to buy Ozempic directly from Australian, Singapore, and European proven sellers who ship domestically, guaranteeing 100% delivery. We also have sellers that do worldwide shipping.
Being a Registered Member, you get access to the ā€˜Sellā€™ private zone on the forum, where you can find and contact the relevant seller directly and read customer reviews.

To access the private zone, you have to register and pay for the desired product by following this link: https://nevergiveupteam.com/buy-ozempic/

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Iā€™d be happy to help.

StacyB said:
Hello dear @Maz.c,
We strongly recommend you to see your doctor. However, we can also offer you an alternative solution.

NeverGiveUp.Team forum provides an opportunity to buy Ozempic directly from Australian, Singapore, and European proven sellers who ship domestically, guaranteeing 100% delivery. We also have sellers that do worldwide shipping.
Being a Registered Member, you get access to the ā€˜Sellā€™ private zone on the forum, where you can find and contact the relevant seller directly and read customer reviews.

To access the private zone, you have to register and pay for the desired product by following this link: https://nevergiveupteam.com/buy-ozempic/
Y
Hi Stacey, hope you're well. Can I pay using my credit card because it's only giving me PayPal option which I don't have

Reactions: sKatty
StacyB said:
Hello dear @Maz.c,

I have just signed up today and still can't find anywhere for the sales part??? Am I missing something?

Reactions: StacyB and sKatty
MrsJD said:
I have just signed up today and still can't find anywhere for the sales part??? Am I missing something?
Dear MrsJD please check out your personal messages. Thank you!

Reactions: sKatty
MrsJD said:
Hello dear @MrsJD! You can find the proven sellers in MarketPlace.

Maz.c said:
Hi Stacey, hope you're well. Can I pay using my credit card because it's only giving me PayPal option which I don't have
Unfortunately, there is only one payment option available at the moment. You can create a new PayPal account and add your credit cart there.

hi. i am new user
and i would to ask community, most powerful forum engine is?
mybb etc? thanks digg

diggAcaro said:
hi. i am new user
and i would to ask community, most powerful forum engine is?
mybb etc? thanks digg
Hey @diggAcaro ,
Do you want to find the most effective weight loss product?