Where can I get Ozempic?

  • You can contact Live Chat for live support. We guarantee to answer you 💌
  • We opened a new 🦘Off-topic category on our forum! Create threads on any topic and enjoy unlimited interaction!
  • Hi Guest! We need your assistance. ❤️ Please support our community with a review on TrustPilot🌟
  • Did you know that you can hide any notification by clicking on the Close button in the upper right corner? 👉
  • You can enter the short address 🪄 ngu.team in the address bar of your browser, and http://nevergiveupteam.com/ will open
S

Sss77

New Member
Standard Member
Aug 6, 2022
2
2
1
I just read with the shortages in supply those like myself who have been prescribed for obesity and health related conditions won’t be able to get it until supplies get back to normal (new info) in Dec 22. Prioritised for diabetes until then. I’m so disappointed I’ve already waited two months.

;(

S
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mariah P
T

Treska71

New Member
Standard Member
Aug 7, 2022
1
1
1
Sss77 said:
I just read with the shortages in supply those like myself who have been prescribed for obesity and health related conditions won’t be able to get it until supplies get back to normal (new info) in Dec 22. Prioritised for diabetes until then. I’m so disappointed I’ve already waited two months.

;(

S
Hey there Im having the same problem. I'm also getting dirty looks just asking for it in the chemist,as I'm not diabetic.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mariah P
S

Sss77

New Member
Standard Member
Aug 6, 2022
2
2
1
Treska71 said:
Hey there Im having the same problem. I'm also getting dirty looks just asking for it in the chemist,as I'm not diabetic.
My doctor gave me a script and said I could try and explain what I explained to him and I’m keen to get started with it and that I’m pre diabetic and have other health issues from obesity eg high bp and cholesterol. One chemist was happy to take my script and put me in line with others waiting but I give up as there will be many b4 me in line with diabetes. This chemist also said they are just not getting any due to the supply issues. Guess I’ll have to wait till 2024. It’s so frustrating I can’t take duromine as i had it b4 and within 7 days it made me very depressed and suicidal 🤦‍♀️
 
  • Like
Reactions: Treska71
J

Jica

New Member
Premium Member
Jul 13, 2022
12
4
3
Sss77 said:
My doctor gave me a script and said I could try and explain what I explained to him and I’m keen to get started with it and that I’m pre diabetic and have other health issues from obesity eg high bp and cholesterol. One chemist was happy to take my script and put me in line with others waiting but I give up as there will be many b4 me in line with diabetes. This chemist also said they are just not getting any due to the supply issues. Guess I’ll have to wait till 2024. It’s so frustrating I can’t take duromine as i had it b4 and within 7 days it made me very depressed and suicidal 🤦‍♀️
Lucky! I tried a doctor this morning and was turned away despite having high cholesterol myself. Is your doctor in Australia and could I get his or her contact?
 
StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
182
119
43
Hello my friends,
And welcome to the Forum!
NeverGiveUp.Team forum provides an opportunity to buy weight loss products directly from Australian, Singapore, and European proven sellers who ship domestically, guaranteeing 100% delivery. We also have sellers that do worldwide shipping.
Being a Premium Member, you get access to the ‘Sell’ private zone on the forum, where you can find and contact the relevant seller directly and read customer reviews.

To access the private zone, you have to register and pay for your annual forum subscription by following this link: https://nevergiveupteam.com/community/account/upgrades

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I’d be happy to help.
 
B

BB008

Member
Premium Member
Jul 13, 2022
5
8
3
Sss77 said:
I just read with the shortages in supply those like myself who have been prescribed for obesity and health related conditions won’t be able to get it until supplies get back to normal (new info) in Dec 22. Prioritised for diabetes until then. I’m so disappointed I’ve already waited two months.

;(

S
Yes I just got told Dec too (was previously August). So I have purchased from Jane on here as I wanted to start, who has European stock and ships from Switzerland. It’s crazy more expensive as you pay private medication price but it was important to me to start so I paid it. But I know not everyone will be in a position to do that. It’s very frustrating the whole supply issue. I’m on a waitlist at my chemist too but he was the one that told me it’s going to be Dec now and he has many people on waitlist. Most chemists won’t even do a waitlist.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mariah P

Similar threads

L
Replies
1
Views
161
StacyB
StacyB
J
Replies
13
Views
326
StacyB
StacyB
M
Replies
8
Views
612
StacyB
M
Replies
0
Views
185
Maz.c
M