Welcome to our cozy 'Blah-blah' place! :)

April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
1,461
761
113
39
Hello, my dearest NeverGiveUp Family,

We've added a new forum category - Off-topic to talk about everything that happens in our lives besides weight loss.
Feel free to share your opinions (about everything that's important for you), favorite jokes, stories about your friends and families, things that make you sad or happy, whatever you feel you want to talk about.

Btw, how was your day today? :)
 
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Member
Premium Member
Sep 13, 2019
12
5
3
Australia
April said:
Hello, my dearest NeverGiveUp Family,

We've added a new forum category - Off-topic to talk about everything that happens in our lives besides weight loss.
Feel free to share your opinions (about everything that's important for you), favorite jokes, stories about your friends and families, things that make you sad or happy, whatever you feel you want to share.

Btw, how was your day today? :)
Hello, April! I haven't heard from you for ages!
How are you doing? How did you spend the challenging covid time?
I am still eating healthy, but allow some junk food at the weekend when meeting my friends and family :p
 
  • Like
Reactions: April and Dre
Dre

Dre

Well-Known Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The Slayers Team
May 10, 2015
168
203
63
47
melbourne
What a wonderful place to come and just chill :p
Thank you April darling for setting this Thread up!

sometimes members just need to Vent, and now we have a place to do it :heart:

This forum had helped me in so many ways over the years,
especially in the early days when i needed a friend, and coming here was all i had,
even now the support i receive, and the help that i can provide other members help keep a smile on my face :)
lets face it, in this world we now live in if we can smile?
that is everything...

Hugs
Dre
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: April and StacyB
S

skinnyagain

Member
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2019
3
7
3
Sydney
Hi great idea of this thread. Random ranting is the best. Isn't it funny how you can't talk about taking duro to a lot of people because they judge you and are so against it. Thou doth protest to much. Weird people out there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dre
L

Lady

Active Member
Premium Member
Jul 4, 2021
18
28
13
Hey everyone :blush:
I'm not sure about y'all, but I've been pretty hooked on the Johnny Depp and Amber Heard trial.
Very compelling viewing and it provides an opportunity to start conversations around mental health and domestic violence.
I'm also about to embark on some home renovations so wish me luck 🤞
Trades people and materials are not easy to lock in due to the pandemic, but I'm determined to be optimistic and hope that everything comes together beautifully.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dre and StacyB
StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
258
147
43
Lady said:
Hey everyone :blush:
I'm not sure about y'all, but I've been pretty hooked on the Johnny Depp and Amber Heard trial.
Very compelling viewing and it provides an opportunity to start conversations around mental health and domestic violence.
I'm also about to embark on some home renovations so wish me luck 🤞
Trades people and materials are not easy to lock in due to the pandemic, but I'm determined to be optimistic and hope that everything comes together beautifully.
Hey @Lady,
Yeah, Johnny Depp and Amber Heard trial make me think a lot. Each family has its secrets, but we shouldn't keep silent about domestic violence. I was really shocked when I found the statistics about domestic violence. I think it's something like unhealthy love if people allow this. I'm not sure.

I wish you good luck in finding people and materials. Home renovations are always physically and morally hard, but it is always worth it. New home - new life :heart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: April
Dre

Dre

Well-Known Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The Slayers Team
May 10, 2015
168
203
63
47
melbourne
skinnyagain said:
Hi great idea of this thread. Random ranting is the best. Isn't it funny how you can't talk about taking duro to a lot of people because they judge you and are so against it. Thou doth protest to much. Weird people out there.
Hello Skinnyagain nice to meet you :)
i totally get that and understand 100%, it's like an unspoken thing huh?
when i started on my Duromine Journey i felt so alone, i thank God every day for this Forum :p

over the years i quickly realised that you need to think of Duromine as your secret weapon!
you don't need to tell anyone that you are on this amazing weight loss pill, and it's also none of their business..

and when you drop the weight, just walk around with a smile on your face,
think of it as a piece of Magic that only you know about, like having 'Harry Potters' Wand in your back pocket ;)

that's what i do, oh and if you need any advice i'm never far away x

Hugs
Dre
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Lara75 and StacyB
StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
258
147
43
Dre said:
Hello Skinnyagain nice to meet you :)
i totally get that and understand 100%, it's like an unspoken thing huh?
when i started on my Duromine Journey i felt so alone, i thank God every day for this Forum :p

over the years i quickly realised that you need to think of Duromine as your secret weapon!
you don't need to tell anyone that you are on this amazing weight loss pill, and it's also none of their business..

and when you drop the weight, just walk around with a smile on your face,
think of it as a piece of Magic that only you know about, like having 'Harry Potters' Wand in your back pocket ;)

that's what i do, oh and if you need any advice i'm never far away x

Hugs
Dre
Golden words, @Dre ! You're hit the mark there!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Dre
S

skinnyagain

Member
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2019
3
7
3
Sydney
Dre said:
Hello Skinnyagain nice to meet you :)
i totally get that and understand 100%, it's like an unspoken thing huh?
when i started on my Duromine Journey i felt so alone, i thank God every day for this Forum :p

over the years i quickly realised that you need to think of Duromine as your secret weapon!
you don't need to tell anyone that you are on this amazing weight loss pill, and it's also none of their business..

and when you drop the weight, just walk around with a smile on your face,
think of it as a piece of Magic that only you know about, like having 'Harry Potters' Wand in your back pocket ;)

that's what i do, oh and if you need any advice i'm never far away x

Hugs
Dre
Hi Dre,

Thanks so much for replying! I never thought about it like that but I love the way you look at it!

I know will be walking around with that smile soon with the help of my secret weapon - as long as I am are serious about it, watch the calories and do some exercise (I have a treadmill at home I love) it really does work. I've lost 20kg in a few months 3 times with the last 3 pregnancies with duromine so I'm determined to lose the weight for this last one.

And thanks for offering your support along the way I do appreciate it as its not like you can just bring it up in conversation with friends and family unless you want to get a lecture which I do not! Im starting at 75kg. I was about 48kg when I got pregnant with my last but I would be happy with a goal of 55kg - Im 163cm. I'll keep you posted and thank god for this forum!
Hugs Back!
Skinny Again
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Dre and StacyB
April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
1,461
761
113
39
Pocahontas said:
Hello, April! I haven't heard from you for ages!
How are you doing? How did you spend the challenging covid time?
I am still eating healthy, but allow some junk food at the weekend when meeting my friends and family :p
Hi hun,

I'm glad to hear from you! Do you manage to keep your weight after the Duromine treatment?
Having cheat days from time to time is absolutely fine. We're all humans ;)

I'm doing really good. I got vaccinated about a year ago, so COVID didn't affect me seriously. But it was a hard time for all of us, I think...
Now I'm trying to spend as much time as possible with my hubby and my little princess. Planning to go to Europe in summer. I really hope, there won;t be any restrictions this time o_O:p
 
April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
1,461
761
113
39
Dre said:
What a wonderful place to come and just chill :p
Thank you April darling for setting this Thread up!

sometimes members just need to Vent, and now we have a place to do it :heart:

This forum had helped me in so many ways over the years,
especially in the early days when i needed a friend, and coming here was all i had,
even now the support i receive, and the help that i can provide other members help keep a smile on my face :)
lets face it, in this world we now live in if we can smile?
that is everything...

Hugs
Dre
Yup! Staying positive no matter what is the best thing we can do! Totally agree with you, Dre:sun:
I think I've already said it, but we are so happy to have you and your Slayers team on our beloved forum! Now, it's become a really safe place and I hope we get more and more people, who find support here.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Dre
Dre

Dre

Well-Known Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The Slayers Team
May 10, 2015
168
203
63
47
melbourne
It's amazing isn't it?
i can't speak for everyone but normally it takes me ages to clean my apartment :confused:
most of the time i do little areas here and there over a few week period, and don't even talk to me about the Shower! haha

but take Duromine in the morning and then by lunchtime that day it's all done! top to bottom :p

here's another one :
i'm at the supermarket choosing Apples or Pears for example,
on days when i'm OFF Duromine i'm done in a minute or so, Apples and Pears sorted for the week,
but when i'm ON Duromine OMG, i'm literally standing there for half an hour inspecting every single Apple!

i love it though, wouldn't change it for the world :)
there's nothing more satisfying than getting home with a bag full of Apples/Pears and all of them Perfect..

Hugs
Dre
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lara75
M

madgicsh

Member
Standard Member
Oct 31, 2022
2
5
3
April said:
Hello, my dearest NeverGiveUp Family,

We've added a new forum category - Off-topic to talk about everything that happens in our lives besides weight loss.
Feel free to share your opinions (about everything that's important for you), favorite jokes, stories about your friends and families, things that make you sad or happy, whatever you feel you want to talk about.

Btw, how was your day today? :)
Hi all, my day has been EXCELLENT! Digging around in my wardrobe I found an old pair of jodhpurs, and decided to see if they would fit me - they DID! However I soon discovered they don't really fit - I pulled them off to have a bath, then realised they were still hooked, buttoned and zipped! Yay! The diet is working!!
 
April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
1,461
761
113
39
Hahhaa, congratulations on achieving your goals, dear!:sun:
May I know what diet plan did you use?