• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Week 10

Sophie Couper

Sophie Couper

Standard Member
Jul 22, 2016
image.jpeg
I haven't posted since I first started Duromine 20 July this year. I'm week 10 into my Duromine program and my life style change and I am 21 kilos down. I weighed in at 100 kilos at the start and I'm now 79.. The heaviest I've ever been was 110 kilos (see my profile pic) I am working out 3 times a week but have started to up it to 4-5 times. Duromine has really helped me loose this weight and I'm absolutely terrified I will gain it back once I stop but I feel it's all down to will power and healthy choices I have decided I will now take Duromine every second day and then next week every third day etc to slowly let my body know I'm coming off it. I must say I don't get any side effects and I do eat very well on it. However My need for cigarettes is shocking. I always have been a social smoker but since being on this I upped my smoking to every day (although I only have two or three a day it's still bad.) This is a life style change for me and I plan to stick to it regardless, but I will quit smoking all together and make sure this weight stays well and truly off

Sophie Couper said:
I haven't posted since I first started Duromine 20 July this year. I'm week 10 into my Duromine program and my life style change and I am 21 kilos down. I weighed in at 100 kilos at the start and I'm now 79.. The heaviest I've ever been was 110 kilos (see my profile pic) I am working out 3 times a week but have started to up it to 4-5 times. Duromine has really helped me loose this weight and I'm absolutely terrified I will gain it back once I stop but I feel it's all down to will power and healthy choices I have decided I will now take Duromine every second day and then next week every third day etc to slowly let my body know I'm coming off it. I must say I don't get any side effects and I do eat very well on it. However My need for cigarettes is shocking. I always have been a social smoker but since being on this I upped my smoking to every day (although I only have two or three a day it's still bad.) This is a life style change for me and I plan to stick to it regardless, but I will quit smoking all together and make sure this weight stays well and truly off
Wow!!!! Amazing effort, well done, good luck quitting.. there's always something :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Shadow
Absolutely stunning! Wow! What a change!

You look amazing! And your results are awesome - thanks for sharing!

Sophie Couper said:

Hi dear fighter! You are inspiring most of us not to give up. Bravo! I'll try my best. Started my journey on Sunday 15 lost 1 kg but so many more to go! From 88, I do not dare to say 25 but at least 20 kg need to go.
It is hard and without Duromine I can't make it. Hopefully this helps. At the moment I do not have appetite at all and push myself to eat. Due to my wrk I do not have time 4 Gym but go for walks mostly evenings. We shall see if it wrks!

Last edited by a moderator: