• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Under The 120's. Total loss of 19.4kg

SweetTeddie

SweetTeddie

Premium Member
May 19, 2014
East of Johanneburg, South Africa
Wow what a journey it has been so far. 9 weeks in and a total loss of 19.4kg

When starting out I thought it would be like every other diet, boy was I wrong. I changed my whole way of thinking, eating and reacting to food. My first goal was to loose 15kg - I did that in my 6th week. My second goal was to be under 120kg
I can't ever remember getting onto a scale and it was under 120kg. I have always been been big and seeing the scale tick down to 119.5kg on Suday was the greatest moment of my life. I can't wait to be under the 110's and then into double digits.

NEVER AGAIN is my mantra and now NEVER GIVING UP follows it.

Congratulations Teddie, I am SOOOO glad for you, you must be feeling great!:laughing: I am sure you will be under the 110's soon. Well done!

Reactions: SweetTeddie and T&C
Congratulations!! Very inspiring. I bet you are so proud of yourself :) keep up the good work xx

Reactions: SweetTeddie
Congrats. I cant wait to reach my goal of being under 110kg. That is my first goal. Im hoping with a new attitude towards weight loss it will go well. Good luck on further loss.

wow you got this. congrats :) thanks for sharing your journey so far, officially stalking :)

Fantastic effort well done ... Keep up the great work ... You are so enspiring :)

Congratulations....you must be so,proud of yourself...good luck for your next goal

Reactions: tarme
Well done I can't wait to see that 119 come up. Wishing all the luck on future loss

Congratulations!!! I love hearing the inspiring stories :)

Congratulations so motivated!! Keep it up xoxo