• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Unbelievable!!! First Week - & I've Lost 6.3kilos!!

N

not2oldyet

Standard Member
Oct 28, 2013
I am over the moon!! Started on Duromine last Monday. On the day before, I had been weighed at the surgery on their scales - weight was 92.6 kilos - was totally disgusted, and very upset.
Have just gone down to get weighed on same scales - and I am down to 86.3 kilos!! Even my doctor was stunned!! I have lost 6.3 kilos!! I have been SO determined and absolutely focused, and now I really have the incentive to keep going. I have only done light exercise (due to a recent small knee injury) - some cycling, and swimming - and have not been tempted once. I have had no side affects that I can really pin point. For the first few days I did have a funny headache, but I put this down to sugar withdrawal. Have had no trouble sleeping, and I am quite happy staying on the 15mg tablet. This is the incentive I really needed and I am determined to continue. I have to go away for work for 2 weeks, so won't see my doctor until I return. I know I can't lose this amount each week, but hell its the start I needed!! YEAH!!!!:laughing:

Yeah! What a start! Congratulations!!!:):):)

wow amazing! I have started today 15mg. please share what eating plan you followed. i would be over the moon to kick off on a big fat weight loss as you. keep at it and all the best.

Reactions: Jc13
Wow, amazing, i have also lost 7kg in the first week of Duromine, while doing my zumba and walking. But I have this weird craving the last three days for vinegar, not sweets or sugar, but sour stuff is this normal?

Reactions: Kate
#High5 to you dear for losing 6.3 Kilos.

And do not forget that the best achievement will be to keep it off for good. Im inspired and I cant wait to get on the scale and see how I have been doing.

Reactions: Kate
Irms said:
Wow, amazing, i have also lost 7kg in the first week of Duromine, while doing my zumba and walking. But I have this weird craving the last three days for vinegar, not sweets or sugar, but sour stuff is this normal?
I'd say it's pretty normal. But do not obuse it, please.

Hi there - I was just wondering what kind of diet plan you followed to lose so much weight in 1 week. My doctor has given me a prescription for Duromine that I'm planning on starting tomorrow but I'm just interested to know what the best types of food to eat are. Thanx.

Reactions: JennyGordonii
Hi, Gwen.
I would say no special diet plan needed. But just stick to a regular 4-5 small meals every day, containing everything your body needs: proteins, carbs and vitamins. Like for the best avoid of fried food, instead make it boiled, steamed, stew, etc. Then fresh fruit and veggies of course, as much as possible, nuts and berries. You can take them as snacks between main meals. Like for instance: breakfast - oatmeal with berries or raisins and nuts, boiled egg or a small toast with jam, something to drink like green tea or herbal tea, better no coffee. then take the pill or before the breakfast, as you are more comfortable. snacks: yogurt, apple, berries, nuts, fresh salad, etc. Lunch: some chicken breast or turkey (you know it's the most dietary and healthy kind of meat), mixed with veggies again, like steamed carrots, onions, zucchini, etc. For the dinner you may have some soup. Just make up your own menu, what you like most, but small portions and more than once a day. Remember: losing weight doesn't mean starving. Good luck!

Reactions: nadiafarhat