• You can contact Live Chat for live support. We guarantee to answer you 💌
  • We opened a new 🦘Off-topic category on our forum! Create threads on any topic and enjoy unlimited interaction!
  • Hi Guest! We need your assistance. ❤️ Please support our community with a review on TrustPilot🌟
  • Did you know that you can hide any notification by clicking on the Close button in the upper right corner? 👉
  • You can enter the short address 🪄 ngu.team in the address bar of your browser, and http://nevergiveupteam.com/ will open

trying to get hold of Ozempic sellers

M

MishyMashy

Standard Member
Mar 21, 2022
hi everyone.. i'm trying to get in touch with Ozempic sellers from here but i don't seem to figure out how to PM them.. can anyone help? thanks!

J

Justkati

Standard Member
Apr 27, 2019
MishelleOng said:
hi everyone.. i'm trying to get in touch with Ozempic sellers from here but i don't seem to figure out how to PM them.. can anyone help? thanks!
Im interested too im new here and have been searching goodluck hope you find the info soon 😁

D

Deanne_piper

Premium Member
Sep 1, 2022
Hi new here and I can’t figure out how to reach out to an Ozempic seller based in Australia please someone help me out

M

MichaelDee

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2022
Deanne_piper said:
Hi new here and I can’t figure out how to reach out to an Ozempic seller based in Australia please someone help me out
Hello Deanne.
I have bought with success from Charlotte on this site. She is Australian based.

You can send her a private message with your request.

Reactions: Deanne_piper
D

Deanne_piper

Premium Member
Sep 1, 2022
MichaelDee said:
Hello Deanne.
I have bought with success from Charlotte on this site. She is Australian based.

You can send her a private message with your request.
Can you please tell her I messaged her 🙂 thank you so much

M

MichaelDee

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2022
Deanne_piper said:
I'm certain she will respond as soon as she can. I found her dealing prompt and efficient. :LLL

Reactions: StacyB
StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
Deanne_piper said:
Hello dear @Deanne_piper ,

You can find the marketplace here -

Just open any thread and leave a comment there. Or contact the sellers directly by clicking on the seller’s profile and “start conversation”.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. I am always happy to help ;)

S

Ssebak26

Premium Member
Sep 23, 2022
Hi
Has anyone had any luck purchasing ozempic recently from here ?