• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Trusting sellers

L

Lama Rara

Premium Member
Jul 24, 2019
Hi Guys,

Any sellers that use PayPal at all? This wise payment is crap..back in 2019 the sellers were on the ball and quick to respond and not so tight with payment options.

Not impressed to be honest.

Lama Rara said:
Hi Guys,

Any sellers that use PayPal at all? This wise payment is crap..back in 2019 the sellers were on the ball and quick to respond and not so tight with payment options.

Not impressed to be honest.
Hello dear @Lama Rara,
Did you know that Crypto payment is the safest option for the both parties?
We try to make our Forum friendly and safe for all our users. If you don't like this option, it is always up to you to chose another place to buy.
According to our rules, our sellers reply in 48 hours. You know, we all are people.
If you don't receive any reply, then you can contact the administration of the Forum. And I am convinced that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible, because we care.

• Love
Reactions: Dre
Why are you so defensive?

The fact that even expressing my concerns as a customer for you to present micro aggression is not a way of handling, something is very wrong

Be grateful that us as customers have given sellers and people who works on this site a salary, without us there is no possibility of this continuing, have a little respect and maybe stop defending sellers and pay your due to customers.

I paid my premium and I'm entitled to what my concerns are, sellers here were way better before don't know who fked up this process.

Anyway cheers and happy Friday ☺️

Dear @Lama Rara,
I am so sorry that our website and its payment options make you feel this way. But let me also explain you one more thing. We all want to be in safe. And we care about all the users on the Forum: Standard users, Premium users and the sellers as well.
If you came here to buy - let me help you and explain the steps. If you need any advice on your weight loss progress - we can help you here.
It is a friendly weight loss community and we don't accept aggression and spam. These are the Forum's rules.
If you are disappointed with your experience on the Forum, please contact the Support Team via email [email protected]. And again, I am sure that they will help you to resolve any issue with your membership.
Take care :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Dre
You're once again manipulating the situation I am not spamming or being aggressive stop gaslighting the situation.

Don't put words into my mouth, you are not my lawyer or my mother.

I have expressed my concerns privately but I was ignored.

Many thanks.

Dear @Lama Rara,

I would like to remind you and all our members that any aggressive behaviour, spam messages and swearing are strictly forbidden on our friendly forum. This is a safe and trustworthy place to share people's weight loss experiences and ask for help and advice regarding weight loss and everything related.

Our administration noticed that you have shown inappropriate behaviour on the forum and violated the forum rules repeatedly. We understand that anybody might dislike the service or conditions we provide; moreover, any member is free to share his/her opinion in public, of course. However, we kindly ask you to refrain from using foul language on our forum and in private messages. It is against the NeverGiveUpTeam forum's rules and simple disrespect towards our team.

‼️Anybody (you as well) being a Standard or Premium member might get a Lifetime BAN in case of violation of these rules. So I kindly ask you to refrain from swearing and insulting our team in the future; otherwise, your account will be banned forever.‼️