• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Trabela's story. Minus 31 kg on Duromine 30 mg.

Trabela

Trabela

Premium Member
Sep 5, 2019
Australia
This is my first time sharing my weight loss story.
I have been overweight since childhood. And I was always ashamed of my body. At 20, I weighed 94 kg. At that moment, I realized that this could no longer continue. I started having severe health problems. From that moment on, I decided that I urgently needed to change my life.
My doctor prescribed me Duromine 30 mg for three months. I didn't believe it would work, but I was so tired of trying to lose weight on my own.
The first few weeks were the hardest for me. I suffered from insomnia, and I wanted to eat all the time. But that was my mistake. I was eating completely wrong. It seemed to me that the less I eat, the greater the result will be. After I visited my doctor, we made a diet plan that included five healthy meals a day.
During my first month, I have lost 13 kg. I literally couldn't believe this was happening to me. And as soon as I saw the result, my motivation got back to me. And then it became much easier to lose weight!
I was on Duromine for four months, and my total loss now is 31 kg.
I can't even express how happy I am! I can wear any clothes, and I am no longer afraid of mirrors. And I am no longer ashamed of my body !!! I wish everyone good luck with your Duromine journey <3
0242.jpg

Trabela said:
This is my first time sharing my weight loss story.
I have been overweight since childhood. And I was always ashamed of my body. At 20, I weighed 94 kg. At that moment, I realized that this could no longer continue. I started having severe health problems. From that moment on, I decided that I urgently needed to change my life.
My doctor prescribed me Duromine 30 mg for three months. I didn't believe it would work, but I was so tired of trying to lose weight on my own.
The first few weeks were the hardest for me. I suffered from insomnia, and I wanted to eat all the time. But that was my mistake. I was eating completely wrong. It seemed to me that the less I eat, the greater the result will be. After I visited my doctor, we made a diet plan that included five healthy meals a day.
During my first month, I have lost 13 kg. I literally couldn't believe this was happening to me. And as soon as I saw the result, my motivation got back to me. And then it became much easier to lose weight!
I was on Duromine for four months, and my total loss now is 31 kg.
I can't even express how happy I am! I can wear any clothes, and I am no longer afraid of mirrors. And I am no longer ashamed of my body !!! I wish everyone good luck with your Duromine journey <3
0242-jpg.1970
Thank you so much for sharing your success on the forum Trabela, it's inspiring to see that significant change is possible in such a short amount of time with dedication and support :heart: