• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Proven Ozempic and Phentermine for sale - Straight From European Suppliers

Jaki said:
Hi, I’m interested in duro 15mg how do I find information thank you :)
Hi again ! Is it possible for you to message me your link so I can see prices etc... also is Adipex-75 either the same or similar to Duromine 15mg :) thank you ☺️

Jaki said:
Hi again ! Is it possible for you to message me your link so I can see prices etc... also is Adipex-75 either the same or similar to Duromine 15mg :) thank you ☺️

Hello, Jaki. You can see the link to Jane's online store in her opening message of this thread. Since you're a Registered member, the links are now all visible for you.

April said:
Hello, Jaki. You can see the link to Jane's online store in her opening message of this thread. Since you're a Premium member, the links are now all visible for you.
Thank you ! I managed to find it ... also I’d like to post a pic of the duromine 30mg I received from one of your proven sellers (Rosa) to say it all arrived well ... where would I post that thank you
Appreciate your efforts managing this group it’s been a big help avoiding scammers. Have a fab day. J x

Jaki said:
Thank you ! I managed to find it ... also I’d like to post a pic of the duromine 30mg I received from one of your proven sellers (Rosa) to say it all arrived well ... where would I post that thank you
Appreciate your efforts managing this group it’s been a big help avoiding scammers. Have a fab day. J x
Oops I thought I was on private messaging ... apologies still getting the hang of this

Jaki said:
Oops I thought I was on private messaging ... apologies still getting the hang of this
Also I just posted the pic I found the thread thanks again for your help. J :)

The website doesn't work?? Every page just says 404 not found.

Kylie Gale said:
The website doesn't work?? Every page just says 404 not found.
Hello Kylie. Is everything okay with the site now?

April said:
Hello Kylie. Is everything okay with the site now?
Yes seems to be working now. So it's $520 AUD for 30mg duromine. What happened to the Australian sellers? This forum is not helpful any longer and paying for membership was a waste of money, very disappointed.

Kylie Gale said:
Yes seems to be working now. So it's $520 AUD for 30mg duromine. What happened to the Australian sellers? This forum is not helpful any longer and paying for membership was a waste of money, very disappointed.
we are working on delivering new Australian sellers. The process has slowed down for reasons that don't depend on us. Sorry

Reactions: Dre
Kylie Gale said:
Hello Kylie Gale
nice to meet you lovely.

it looks like you have been having a rough time getting your head around prices etc
i have been doing this a long time and the price you are talking about sounds right,
whether you are importing from overseas or buying from a local seller,
that is the nature of the game i'm afraid,
it's been that way ever since i discovered the Magic Duromine :p

if you have any questions feel free to PM me and i try my best to help you.

oh and 'Dr Shopping' is another option of course, but it is not for the faint-hearted lol
but like the Jedi from 'Star Wars' my love,
i can train you :cool:

Hugs
Dre

Reactions: Pixie007
Hello, my dearest customers! I hope you are well and COVID-19 will not touch any of you or your friends and family.
The URL of my online store has changed, please check the starting message of my thread.
I would also like to announce that I still work, as usually, parcels are shipped and delivered no problem.

Stay safe and enjoy your shopping without leaving your house!

Reactions: Dre
Jane said:
Hello, my dearest customers! I hope you are well and COVID-19 will not touch any of you or your friends and family.
The URL of my online store has changed, please check the starting message of my thread.
I would also like to announce that I still work, as usually, parcels are shipped and delivered no problem.

Stay safe and enjoy your shopping without leaving your house!

Hiya, i am new here! Did you managed to send to UK before? I checked the website that you posted, it says the Duromine come from Malaysia? Is there no problem shipping now during lockdown? Looking forward to your reply. Thanks

I purchased phentermine 37.5 from Jane and was very pleased with the experience. She was very friendly and extremely helpful. The shipping was perfect. In these covid days any package can get stuck a few days because of backups. But it was tracked and fast and sealed when arrived in NZ. Thank you very much Jane.

Attachments

• 740F919E-6D89-4736-B103-3DAD85C9A36C.jpeg
    740F919E-6D89-4736-B103-3DAD85C9A36C.jpeg
    362.2 KB · Views: 155
  • 72299AFF-93F9-419A-8555-384AF6553CA2.jpeg
    72299AFF-93F9-419A-8555-384AF6553CA2.jpeg
    394.2 KB · Views: 149
  • B97324C1-222E-417D-85C7-B4C6589BD16E.jpeg
    B97324C1-222E-417D-85C7-B4C6589BD16E.jpeg
    323.4 KB · Views: 150
Reactions: Dre and April
Hi Jane

are you able to ship to the uk, looking to purchase Duromine?

Wratty said:
Hi Jane

are you able to ship to the uk, looking to purchase Duromine?
If you look at the first post in the thread there is a website listed. I think she replies from there faster. It has her products listed and info on shipping. I received a response fast from the website.

Hi Jane, I was wondering if you could advise about something that works better than Duromine. Unfortunately I am still very hungry even now that I am on 40mg, so frustrating

Jane said:
Hello to all forum users! My name is Jane and I am the official representative of our online store on this forum. We are one of the largest Phentermine world’s licensed pharmaceutical suppliers. Unlike others, we collaborate directly with major manufacturers, which allows us to provide the best prices and be confident in the quality of our products.

photo_2019-01-04_16-46-52-jpg.988

At the moment, according to the rules of the forum, we sent 3 parcels to Australia, which successfully reached the indicated address. Based on this, the administration allowed us to create this thread. At the moment, we obtained the status of a "Proven seller".

Dear users, to view prices on all products and place an order please visit
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Please pay your attention to our TOP selling products and prices*:
  • Phentermine 37.5 mg (30 capsules) - 262,5 USD - 8,75 USD per/pill
  • Phentermine 37.5 mg (60 capsules) - 507 USD - 8,45 USD per/pill
  • Phentermine 37.5 mg (90 capsules) - 715,5 USD - 7,95 USD per/pill
  • Adipex 75 (30 tablets) - 277,5 USD - 9,25 USD per/pill
  • Adipex 75 (60 tablets) - 525 USD - 8,75 USD per/pill
  • Adipex 75 (90 tablets) - 760,5 USD - 8,45 USD per/pill
*note the difference in price for 1 pill depending on quantity ordered.

The following items will be available for ordering online:

1. Phentermine 37.5 mg - from 262,5 USD
  2. Adipex® 75 mg - from 277,5 USD
  3. Adipex® Retard - Out of Stock
  4. Duromine 30 mg - 300 USD - BACK IN STOCK!!!
  5. Sibutramine 20 mg - from 253.5 USD
  6. Aqualyx® fat dissolving solution - from 590 USD
  7. Genotropin® GoQuick (somatropin for injection) - from 160 USD
  8. Humatrope® (somatropin for injection) - from 185 USD
  9. Norditropin simplexx - from 160 USD
  10. Saizen 8 mg click.easy - from 240 USD
  11. Prostrolane inner-b 2 ml - from 165 USD
  12. Choriomon - from 50 USD
  13. Omnitrope - from 150 USD
  14. Clenbuterol - from 70.5 USD
Notes:
  • Shipments are made 2 days after payment is received
  • Shipments are made via TNT and UPS express
  • Delivery to Australia and NZ takes 3 to 5 days after order processing
Payment options:
  • No minimum order
  • Payment on the site using VISA, Master Card
Hi Jane,

I’m trying to buy something from your website but it seems there’s a $200USD minimum spend, is that correct?

Hi Jane, please let me know if you have any duromine available?

Reactions: April
Jane said:
Hello to all forum users! My name is Jane and I am the official representative of our online store on this forum. We are one of the largest Phentermine world’s licensed pharmaceutical suppliers. Unlike others, we collaborate directly with major manufacturers, which allows us to provide the best prices and be confident in the quality of our products.

photo_2019-01-04_16-46-52-jpg.988

At the moment, according to the rules of the forum, we sent 3 parcels to Australia, which successfully reached the indicated address. Based on this, the administration allowed us to create this thread. At the moment, we obtained the status of a "Proven seller".

Dear users, to view prices on all products and place an order please visit

Please pay your attention to our TOP selling products and prices*:
  • Phentermine 37.5 mg (30 capsules) - 262,5 USD - 8,75 USD per/pill
  • Phentermine 37.5 mg (60 capsules) - 507 USD - 8,45 USD per/pill
  • Phentermine 37.5 mg (90 capsules) - 715,5 USD - 7,95 USD per/pill
  • Adipex 75 (30 tablets) - 277,5 USD - 9,25 USD per/pill
  • Adipex 75 (60 tablets) - 525 USD - 8,75 USD per/pill
  • Adipex 75 (90 tablets) - 760,5 USD - 8,45 USD per/pill
*note the difference in price for 1 pill depending on quantity ordered.

The following items will be available for ordering online:

1. Phentermine 37.5 mg - from 262,5 USD
  2. Adipex® 75 mg - from 277,5 USD
  3. Adipex® Retard - Out of Stock
  4. Duromine 30 mg - 300 USD - BACK IN STOCK!!!
  5. Sibutramine 20 mg - from 253.5 USD
  6. Aqualyx® fat dissolving solution - from 590 USD
  7. Genotropin® GoQuick (somatropin for injection) - from 160 USD
  8. Humatrope® (somatropin for injection) - from 185 USD
  9. Norditropin simplexx - from 160 USD
  10. Saizen 8 mg click.easy - from 240 USD
  11. Prostrolane inner-b 2 ml - from 165 USD
  12. Choriomon - from 50 USD
  13. Omnitrope - from 150 USD
  14. Clenbuterol - from 70.5 USD
Notes:
  • Shipments are made 2 days after payment is received
  • Shipments are made via TNT and UPS express
  • Delivery to Australia and NZ takes 3 to 5 days after order processing
Payment options:
  • No minimum order
  • Payment on the site using VISA, Master Card
Hi there I would like to get 60 pills of Phentermine please I have sent a PM, thank you :)