Proven Ozempic and Phentermine for sale - Straight From European Suppliers

Jane

Premium Seller
Dec 14, 2011
Europe
Hello to all forum users! My name is Jane and I am the official representative of our online store on this forum. We are one of the largest Phentermine world’s licensed pharmaceutical suppliers. Unlike others, we collaborate directly with major manufacturers, which allows us to provide the best prices and be confident in the quality of our products.

photo_2019-01-04_16-46-52.jpg

At the moment, according to the rules of the forum, we sent 3 parcels to Australia, which successfully reached the indicated address. Based on this, the administration allowed us to create this thread. At the moment, we obtained the status of a "Proven seller".

Dear users, to view prices on all products and place an order please visit
my online store - https://www.yourbody-expert.com/ and check my TrustPilot reviews.

The following items are be available for ordering online:

1. Ozempic 1 mg - 1 pen - 580 USD
  2. Ozempic 0.5 mg - 1 pen - 490 USD
  3. Saxenda - 5 pens - 850 USD
  4. Saxenda - 1 pen - 200 USD
  5. Duromine 15 mg - 280 USD (out of stock)
  6. Duromine 30 mg - 325 USD (out of stock)
  7. Duromine 40 mg - 350 USD (out of stock)
  8. Sibutramine - 253.50 USD
  9. Mysimba 28 tabs - 250 USD
  10. Tenuate Retard 75 mg - 277.5 USD
  11. Clenbuterol (Monores®) - 70.5 USD
Notes:
  • Shipments are made 2 days after payment is received
  • Shipments are made via TNT and UPS express
  • Delivery to Australia and NZ takes 3 to 5 days after order processing
Payment options:
  • No minimum order
  • Payment on the site using VISA, Master Card
Ozempic stock update 30/11/2022:

Ozempic_30_11_2022.jpg

• 1 х Ozempic 1 mg
  • 2 х Ozempic 0.5 mg
  • 8 х Ozempic 0.25 mg

For all orders placed on Ozempic 0.25 mg till 9 December is valid additional discount - 30 EURO 💥

Hello dearest Jane! Welcome to the forum! Sorry, Dre, couldn't write sooner. Jane is great! We're just waiting for a confirmation of two remaining parcels that Jane sent. The first one arrived okay! =))

So, to a new year with a new great seller! My Christmas surprise to my dearest forum users! =)
Looking forward to a fruitful collaboration and happy holidays to everybody!

Dre said:

Hello Jane nice to meet you!
welcome to our wonderful forum my darling..

my name is Dre, i run security here.
i haven't been told anything about you?
can you contact me please so we can clear this up, cheers.
until my team can approve you, i can't let you sell on here,
do you know what i mean?

we have had many scammers come to our forum over the years,
i set up a team called "The Slayers" to prevent Vampires taking peoples money!
and believe me when i say it is a full time job.

i look forward to hearing from you soon Jane, i'm not hard to find lol
you already have two "Slayers" on you at the moment,
i don't want to have to send in any more.. x

hugs
Dre
Good to see Dre is still on the case
I’ve little respect for our federal legislation but I’ve seen a lot of temptation on here lately that will have members dealing with some serious stuff if not researching adequately and employing some critical practices. Please be careful guys. $100 isn’t a lot to pay to avoid the slammer and the unconditional love of Bubba.

Hello Jane my love!

i'm sure the 3rd parcel will get through, think positive!
Customs here in Australia are water tight but i have a few little tricks
that we can use if it comes down to that.

i hope you are well x

Hugs
Dre

Hi! Thank you very much for your support! Fingers crossed, because it usually takes less time than now, so I am a bit worried right now. We'll see how it goes. Thanks again! ;)

Reactions: Woodsy and April
Guys, I am not sure what to do, and, well, I won't do anything until the official confirmation, but still, the tracking number shows that the third parcel arrived on january 12. I can't contact April for a couple of days, but I hope that she comes soon and confirms that everything is A OK. ;)

Just keeping everyone interested up to date and wish a great day and week. Stay healthy and happy!

Lst update on seller. Third test parcel arrived well, almost a week ago. The seller is granted the status PROVEN and TRUSTED, because she has proven her ability to deliver the goods offered to Australia. Either way, we should never forget about the customs.

Reactions: KAL and Dre
Hello forum users, hi April, hello Dre! Finally, I am a confirmed seller. What a great day! I did see that the parcel arrived long time ago, judging by the tracking number information, and now that everything is finally confirmed, I can take pre-orders. Why preorders? because I am still working on processing, and I want to make everything as perfect as possible. I'll do my best to provide everybody with more information next week.

Thank you all for your interest, and I have to say that I want to make the process as transparent as possible. so PM messaging me is fine, but in my opinion it will be better if we talk in the thread, when needed. I don't want to hide anything from the administration and other forum users. Hope that it's fine with everybody.

As to your question, @treganbri, the difference between the two is the dosage of the active substance and the release rate. Phentermine 37.5 is an immediate release medication, while Adipex 75mg is a slow release, because it is "mixed" with resin complex, which ensures a slower release rate. Therefore, the latter can be in a way called the closest alternative to Duromine (after Metermine, of course).

However, we all should keep in mind that our safety is the most important thing and we need to consult a doctor before taking any medication, especially the ones that contain Phentermine. I know that it's difficult to get a prescription for those. However, checking your health condition before using the pills is the best way to act.

@Bonnie13 thank you very much for your opinion. You are right, we're all different. As a matter of fact, Adipex-P and Adipex 75 mg are different. The former is fast release, the latter is slow release. May be the last one would do a better job for you. Either way, it works for somebody and doesn't for others, like any other pill.

@Looloo33, the good news is that to ensure an even better experience, I am removing the limit of 300$ for orders for some time. I want to become a good seller and friend to everybody.

I am doing my best to add Duromine to the range of available products. Right now, I am planning negotiations with a supplier, so wish me luck! Hope it works.

I wish you all the best experience and hope on hearing from new customers soon, once I have everything settled and more info provided. Stay healthy and happy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooppss my bad nah no more than $300 but thanks for the advise guys ☺️

Hi Jane, is Phentermine 37.5mg is similar to Duromine 40mg? Have you got something similar to Duromine 15mg? Can you pls pm me the price and postage to Brisbane? Thanks

Phentermine 37.5 mg is similar to Duromine 30 mg, not the 40 mg, and it's not exactly like Duromine. It is fast release, while Duromine is slow release. So, you get the highest effect from Phentermine in the first part of the day. So, this is the main difference between Duruomine 30 mg and Phentermine 37.5 mg. Side effects are the same though.

As for the price and postage... please, give me some time. I will do my best to provide all up to date info next week.

Nothing similar to Duromine 15 mg yet. I am planning some negotiations though. Fingers crossed everything works great and I will have it.

Reactions: happylife
  • Insert: