• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Proven Ozempic and Phentermine for sale - Straight From European Suppliers

Jane said:
Phentermine 37.5 mg is similar to Duromine 30 mg, not the 40 mg, and it's not exactly like Duromine. It is fast release, while Duromine is slow release. So, you get the highest effect from Phentermine in the first part of the day. So, this is the main difference between Duruomine 30 mg and Phentermine 37.5 mg. Side effects are the same though.

As for the price and postage... please, give me some time. I will do my best to provide all up to date info next week.

Nothing similar to Duromine 15 mg yet. I am planning some negotiations though. Fingers crossed everything works great and I will have it.

Looking forward to hear from you soon once you've organized everything, pls pls pls get back to me ok? All the best ☺️

Reactions: Jane
Hello everybody! For all those, who were waiting for my replies and some news about the possibility of ordering the goods. If you don't feel like getting back to the very first message (which is updated btw), here's the link to my online store

I have a couple of people, who contacted me via the PM. I will send them about the same message as this one. Just so that the administration is aware.

Thank you all. Stay healthy and happy!

Reactions: Dre
hello Jane my darling

i am having the worst week! stressed out, over worked and emotionally exhausted..

but i got your message and will reply asap
i'm sure everyone here in Australia knows by now that customs have become water tight,
so if anyone orders from overseas they know the risks..

i will work with you so that we can sneak your customers parcels right under their noses!

talk soon beautiful x

Hugs
Dre

I am sorry to hear that it's such a hard time for you now. Please take your time and get well. The three ones passed well after all. Just wanted your professional opinion. Best best wishes! Take some good rest and do something that you truly enjoy. It helps me get back into sanity after hard times.

Hello sorry new to reading this jsut wanted to confirm that ordering online is safe and legit Thanks

For more information about the difference between Duromine and Phentermine, please check out
View hidden content is available for registered users!
. Great info!

Reactions: treganbri
I will soon include in the range of products Clenbuterol. It will be a brand medication of one of the largest European manufaturers. Stay tuned for updates and, of course, stay healthy and happy!

Hello everybody! I hope that you had a nice weekend. I'd like to provide some more information about Adipex 75. I am getting lots of questions about this medication, so I though I'd share patient's information and explain a bit about it.

First, the amount of Phentermine in this medication equals to 15mg base.
Second, it is a slow-release formulation, the same as Duromine, and not Adipex-P (it is immediate release).
1.jpg
2.jpg

do you have any 30mg duromine and do u ship to uk?

sevynsade said:
do you have any 30mg duromine and do u ship to uk?

No 30mg Duromine yet. Instead I have Phentermine 37.5mg. The dosage is the same, but Duromine is slow release, while Phentermine 37.5 that I offer is immediate release. And I also have Adipex 75, which is slow release, but the dosage is 15 mg of Phentermine (closest alternative to Duromine 15mg), so you might need to take two of these. And yes, I do ship to UK

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news! One more delivery to Australia was successful! See the screenshot and feel free to order on my online store.

YBE-AU.jpg

Reactions: April
In fact, I provided this screenshot just so you all see how fast the delivery goes. This one, delivered to Balmoral, is one of 28 parcels, successfully delivered to different regions of Australia. Thank you all for your interest and I hope to see even more satisfied customers! Stay healthy and happy!

Reactions: April
Kate Reid said:

Hi there. Do you have 30mg available if so how much and how many months? Thanks
Hello. No 30mg Duromine yet, but I'm working on it. Instead, I have Phentermine 37.5mg. The dosage is the same, but Duromine is slow release, while Phentermine 37.5 that I offer is immediate release. And I also have Adipex 75, which is slow release, but the dosage is 15 mg of Phentermine (closest alternative to Duromine 15mg), so you might need to take two of these. Check out the prices on my online store.

If you have any questions about other products in my online store, feel free to ask. I am always happy to help. Enjoy your shopping. Stay healthy and happy!

Hi to all! I am getting questions about the delivery terms, so I think I'd better copy-paste the appropriate information from the site, so that you all can read it.

Shipment and Delivery
To make it clear, when you should expect your products to arrive after you placed an order on my online store, let us explain the entire process:

1. You place your order and pay for it (more about payment methods)
  2. Your payment is processed, which takes up to 24 hours
  3. Once your payment is approved, the shipment process takes up to 48 hours
  4. Once the parcel is shipped, it takes 3 to 5 days to get it delivered to your doorstep
With that being said, it might sometimes take a lot less time to process payment and ship the goods, and you can get your order even faster. However, we just want to let you know what and how works, to remain as frank and transparent, as possible. Your positive experience with us is our TOP priority!

As for the delivery method, we only work with Express Delivery Service, which allows tracking your order until your doorstep (we like transparency, as you may have noticed already). This helps both you and us feel calm and watch the goods going to your arms. Besides, this delivery service ensures the fastest delivery possible, and it only costs $55.

Please note! You will not have to pay $55 for the delivery of every products that you order. You pay for the entire parcel. Therefore, if you want to save some money, it is advisable to order several products in a single package. For any questions, please, use the contact form or live chat.

Reactions: Andy Bails
Hey guys! Remember me? Yes, I came back for some pills and I really hope that it's the very last attempt and I'll finally manage to keep this fat off. So, just to let you all know, I ordered with Jane. Thank you Jane for assisting me and explaining it all. Very calm, I like it.
The order arrived safe and sound in just 6 days after i placed it. Started Phentermine 37.5 three days ago, and today feel it's kicking in. So bring it on! One last adventure. Hope all are well and thanks again, Jane, for the great service and product!

Reactions: Jane and April
Jane said:
Hi to all! I am getting questions about the delivery terms, so I think I'd better copy-paste the appropriate information from the site, so that you all can read it.

Shipment and Delivery
To make it clear, when you should expect your products to arrive after you placed an order on our website, let us explain the entire process:

1. You place your order and pay for it (more about payment methods)
  2. Your payment is processed, which takes up to 24 hours
  3. Once your payment is approved, the shipment process takes up to 48 hours
  4. Once the parcel is shipped, it takes 3 to 5 days to get it delivered to your doorstep
With that being said, it might sometimes take a lot less time to process payment and ship the goods, and you can get your order even faster. However, we just want to let you know what and how works, to remain as frank and transparent, as possible. Your positive experience with us is our TOP priority!

As for the delivery method, we only work with Express Delivery Service, which allows tracking your order until your doorstep (we like transparency, as you may have noticed already). This helps both you and us feel calm and watch the goods going to your arms. Besides, this delivery service ensures the fastest delivery possible, and it only costs $55.

Please note! You will not have to pay $55 for the delivery of every products that you order. You pay for the entire parcel. Therefore, if you want to save some money, it is advisable to order several products in a single package. For any questions, please, use the contact form or live chat.

Thanks Jane my parcel arrived today. So happy with the fast service and the delivery was so quick.

Reactions: Jane and April
Hi Jane
My parcel arrived today in regional Victoria, Australia. Really liked that I could track the parcel from posted to delivery. Very prompt and informative service. Am starting tomorrow. Fingers crossed it works!

10kgtolose said:
Hey guys! Remember me? Yes, I came back for some pills and I really hope that it's the very last attempt and I'll finally manage to keep this fat off. So, just to let you all know, I ordered with Jane. Thank you Jane for assisting me and explaining it all. Very calm, I like it.
The order arrived safe and sound in just 6 days after i placed it. Started Phentermine 37.5 three days ago, and today feel it's kicking in. So bring it on! One last adventure. Hope all are well and thanks again, Jane, for the great service and product!

Hello. Thank you very much for confirming. You're always welcome

KatieJohn said:

Hello. I am new here. Can I order?

Hi. You certainly can! Just follow the link in the first message of the thread and check out the weight loss pills online store. If you have any questions about ordering, contact me via the chat, contact form, or here, on the forum.

Andy Bails said:
Thanks Jane my parcel arrived today. So happy with the fast service and the delivery was so quick.

Thank YOU very much for posting! I am happy that you like the service and hope you'll enjoy the products, as well.

Annie1712 said:
Hi Jane
My parcel arrived today in regional Victoria, Australia. Really liked that I could track the parcel from posted to delivery. Very prompt and informative service. Am starting tomorrow. Fingers crossed it works!

I am really happy that you liked the services and I have to say that it's exactly why I have chosen to work with this delivery service - because you can track your order every second. Hope, you'll enjoy the products, as well! Best wishes on your weight loss journey!

Reactions: SydneyMeds
When will you have Duromine?