• ā˜ļøA newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available nowā—ļø With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight šŸ“‰!

Tips On Getting Duromine If You Cannot Get It Prescribed

Izzy said:
Hi everyone
I have been to multiple doctors in Melbourne who will not prescribe me duromine despite the fact I have a BMI of 27 exercise 5 days a week and eat a healthy diet and yet cannot shake off these extra kilos.
If anyone has any tips of getting a prescription or would be willing to get a prescription and give it to me ( I would be happy to pay you for your time ) I would be hugely grateful.
I too can't get a prescription. My BMI is 27. Been to 2 Doctors. One said come back when you put some more weight on. 2nd doctor, had a complete check up with blood tests included. All was fine. Told me duromine will cause mental Heath issues and is addictive so he is not willing to give me a prescription. Told me I should have cosmetic surgery if I was so worried about it. I just want to loose some wait for my wedding. I am on a diet and I exercise. The extra weight won't come off.

emma73 said:
I too can't get a prescription. My BMI is 27. Been to 2 Doctors. One said come back when you put some more weight on. 2nd doctor, had a complete check up with blood tests included. All was fine. Told me duromine will cause mental Heath issues and is addictive so he is not willing to give me a prescription. Told me I should have cosmetic surgery if I was so worried about it. I just want to loose some wait for my wedding. I am on a diet and I exercise. The extra weight won't come off.
hello emma73
very nice to meet you my darling x
i do this for a living and all i can say to you is Never give up!
for every doctor that says no, there is one that says yes,
remember it's all in the story!
also confidence is everything, doctors can smell fear,
so you must be strong when sitting in front of them,
if you haven't guessed by now sweety, the truth won't always work for us!
it's sad but true in this game,
you MUST have a strong story and believe in it.

hugs
Dre

Dre said:
hello emma73

hugs
Dre
Dre said:
hello emma73

hugs
Dre
Hi Dre, Thank you. I have now realised this too. I'm not that good at telling stories. I think I'll need to practice and be more confident. You are right, I'm pretty sure they could see my fear. What a good idea about believing in my story. Thanks for your advise. It's nice to meet you too.

Reactions: Karzb1986
Hello,
I just signed up to gp2u. How do u search to see if they prescribe duromone? Are you comfortable passing on your Dr's name? Simone
Missymack said:
I just used gp2u as I was desperate and was so worried I would be scammed however so happy to say the doctor prescribed me 30mg and said see how I go and will go up to 3 months after 1 month review..... I exaggerated my bmi a bit and weight and he said bmi is rubbish and waist circumference is more important and mine is genuinely over the heart foundation recommendation so he was supportive for that reason.

I used the code ā€˜pricelineā€™ in the coupon section and got 15% off of my appointment.

Make sure you check if the doctors will prescribe duromine before booking .... some have a red x and says they wonā€™t.... however the one I booked with didnā€™t and all was good

Missmama said:
Hey Ladies.
Private Message me I can help out.

Hi there, do you still have access to duromine to purchase?

Missymack said:
I just used gp2u as I was desperate and was so worried I would be scammed however so happy to say the doctor prescribed me 30mg and said see how I go and will go up to 3 months after 1 month review..... I exaggerated my bmi a bit and weight and he said bmi is rubbish and waist circumference is more important and mine is genuinely over the heart foundation recommendation so he was supportive for that reason.

I used the code ā€˜pricelineā€™ in the coupon section and got 15% off of my appointment.

Make sure you check if the doctors will prescribe duromine before booking .... some have a red x and says they wonā€™t.... however the one I booked with didnā€™t and all was good
Are you able to tell me the name of the doctor? What did you say your waist measurements were?

Dre said:
hello emma73

hugs
Dre
Whatā€™s a strong story example?!

Thatā€™s hilarious. I donā€™t knows. Girls are a lot of hassle. I actually ended up getting one online! But Iā€™d still be keen to know what you say. Iā€™d never get away with it in person.

No! But I spend most of my time with women.

you do realise who you are dealing with right?

i am the head of security here on our beloved forum lol

and your story is full of holes my darling!

go back over what you have typed on this thread so far x

hugs
Dre

Dre said:
you do realise who you are dealing with right?

i am the head of security here on our beloved forum lol

and your story is full of holes my darling!

go back over what you have typed on this thread so far x

hugs
Dre
Security? You must feel so important. Good luck with that.

wow sweety,
you must be new to our beloved forum,

i've been protecting the forum from scammers for the past 4 years now,
and i take what my team do seriously!

thank you for that.

hugs
Dre

Dre said:
wow sweety,
you must be new to our beloved forum,

i've been protecting the forum from scammers for the past 4 years now,
and i take what my team do seriously!

thank you for that.

hugs
Dre

I wonder how many innocent people youā€™ve hassled? By the sounds of it..plenty.

Years protecting an online forum? You only get one life. Donā€™t forget to live it.

Are u able to help me get duromine asked Dr & he prescribed me Prozac

Sammyo said:
Are u able to help me get duromine asked Dr & he prescribed me Prozac
Hello Sammyo and welcome to the Forum. You can find several proven and checked sellers in the marketplace. To get the access, please upgrade to premium membership, and you will get the access to other forum features as well. However, you need to think twice before using Duromine with Prozac. These two are not the best combination and Prozac can increase the side effects of Duromine. Do you really need Prozac?

Last edited:
April said:
Hello Sammyo and welcome to the Forum. You can find several proven and checked sellers in the marketplace. To get the access, please upgrade to premium membership, and you will get the access to other forum features as well. However, you need to think twice before using Duromine with Prozac. These two are not the best combination and Prozac can increase the side effects of Duromine. Do you really need Prozac?
No! This was what the Dr prescribed when I asked for Duromine. So frustrated at this! Need help to loose weight not an anti depressant

Last edited by a moderator:
I just found information that Prozac is associated mostly with weight loss. However, no one can say for sure whether your body reponds to it with weight reduction or weight gain. Probably, your doc is not a pro-Duromine, so decided to try you on Prozac and *fingers crossed* it works for weight loss and not vice versa. Here's what they say:

"Any weight loss you may experience while taking Prozac may only be temporary and weight gain after the first few months may be possible."

Did he tell you why he doesn't prescribe Duromine?

April said:
I just found information that Prozac is associated mostly with weight loss. However, no one can say for sure whether your body reponds to it with weight reduction or weight gain. Probably, your doc is not a pro-Duromine, so decided to try you on Prozac and *fingers crossed* it works for weight loss and not vice versa. Here's what they say:

"Any weight loss you may experience while taking Prozac may only be temporary and weight gain after the first few months may be possible."

Did he tell you why he doesn't prescribe Duromine?
Yes. He said it was addictive. I told him that I was hoping to use it while going on a sugar free diet & just brought a treadmill to begin exercising. Just felt it would help to start all together in the hope to loose weight successfully.

You might try to look for another doctor or clinic to get your prescription, or you can choose to buy the pills from one of the sellers that we have. I just hope that the doctor did check your health and you know for sure that you have no contraindications for the use of Duromine. It's the main thing actually