• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Proven SydneyMeds - Most popular generics meds without prescription in Australia here

I have finally received my order! Yay! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

So, guys, I've ordered Metformin from Sydneymeds. It came in the original package. The box was packed well. I am happy about this order.
The only thing is that I am a bit disappointed about the delivery terms. It took 11 days to come to my place. For those who plan to order from Sydneymeds, just keep in mind that the delivery may take longer than promised. It is a small minus for the seller. However, I am delighted to start my treatment. By the way, the seller was constantly in touch with me.

I hope my feedback will be helpful to those who hesitate to order here. 🫶

Sisi said:
I have finally received my order! Yay! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

So, guys, I've ordered Metformin from Sydneymeds. It came in the original package. The box was packed well. I am happy about this order.
The only thing is that I am a bit disappointed about the delivery terms. It took 11 days to come to my place. For those who plan to order from Sydneymeds, just keep in mind that the delivery may take longer than promised. It is a small minus for the seller. However, I am delighted to start my treatment. By the way, the seller was constantly in touch with me.

I hope my feedback will be helpful to those who hesitate to order here. 🫶
Hey, @Sisi!
Thank you so much for your genuine review! I am glad to hear that you have received your order. I am sorry about the shipping time. Some issues are independent of us (customs issues).
I wish you a super successful treatment! :heart:

How can I order Furosemide from you? Please contact me!

eagle said:
How can I order Furosemide from you? Please contact me!
Hi Eagle,
We have Furosemide and Lasix available in stock. You can order it on our WEBSITE.
Don't hesitate to send me a private message if you have any other questions.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello lovely Forum Members :)

most of you know who "The Slayers" are, but if you are new to the Forum?
we are a team put together to protect our members from Scammers (Vampires)

we can confirm "SydneyMeds" is legit and a Trusted Seller!
the parcel we ordered arrived 2 weeks after purchase and was professionally packaged,
i personally have had experience with Customs around the world,
so in my opinion a 2 week wait time is about right,
oh and the product my team ordered was absolutely the real thing :p

if anyone has any concerns please feel free to contact me directly,
we also have the lovely 'Kate' our beautiful 'April' and of course miss 'StacyB' who you can talk to :)

if anyone is unsure about a Seller here on the Forum? or indeed anything at all?
we are here to help in any way we can,
we pride ourselves on keeping our beloved Forum a safe place for all our members.. x

Hugs
Dre

Last edited:
April said:
Welcome to the forum, SydneyMeds! :sun:

To all the forum members, we're happy to announce a new proven seller, who offers a great variety of premium-quality generics in Australia!
Should you have any questions about this or that specific product, do not hesitate to contact the seller directly. :heart:
Hi, Another Sydney sider hoping for the ideal. Currently thinking Duromine.

Any ideas on best dose for a tired old duck who wants to feel better in my latest Euro dresses.

Kindly,

Sydex

SYDEX said:

Any ideas on best dose for a tired old duck who wants to feel better in my latest Euro dresses.

Kindly,

Sydex
Hello April, please advise next steps.Thank you.

SYDEX said:

Kindly,

Sydex
Hey @SYDEX,
I've sent you a message.

Hi
How do I go about ordering Orlistat from you?
Thanks

Torifowler2023 said:
Hi
How do I go about ordering Orlistat from you?
Thanks
Hey @Torifowler2023,
Please use THIS LINK to order Orlistat. Don't hesitate to contact me via personal messages if you have any questions!

@SydneyMeds I received my parcel today. It looks original. I want to order some other drugs. Should I contact you here or make an order on the website?

Hi Sydneymeds,
Can you please give me a price for Metermine?

Can I please have a price for metermine please 30mg

@SydneyMeds How long so orders take and also I've private messaged you

Reactions: SydneyMeds