• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Sore Jaw And Tender Back Teeth

ForgetfulMe

ForgetfulMe

Standard Member
May 24, 2014
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone experienced sore jaws or grinding teeth? I'm on my 4th day of 30mg.

Thanks!

Hi ForgetfulMe, no sore jaw or grinding teeth, I'm on day 4 today, and only have had dry mouth and waking at 3am!!

Hi Struggle!
Yes I'm waking up at stupid hours as well, not too much of dry mouth but loads of energy. I love it! Haven't weighed myself yet but will be interesting too see :)

Actually did my first weigh in last night, 3.5kgs! :-D hooray!

Reactions: Booty
That's great news, I see that everyone does so well in their first week, where I'm on day 5 and only have lost 1.1kg!!!:(:(:(

Yes I am grinding my teeth and clenching my jaw .. .. how is urs going

hopeful1234 said:
Yes I am grinding my teeth and clenching my jaw .. .. how is urs going

Mine is pretty much settled now however my headaches are just terrible! I'm drinking over 2 litres of water a day easy but they keep coming. How is your jaw going? :)

I think mine has almost gone

Just real dry mouth and always thirsty

Hi,

Im on my 3rd week of 30mg tablets and have lost 6 kilos so far. I have had an extremely sore jaw and stiff neck and shoulders on my left handside for over a week now. I went to the dentist last week because I thought I had an abscess in my mouth but he diagnosed it as being TMJ pain, which I have suffered with for many years. This jaw pain feels a lot worse than anything I have had before and now I have a very stiff neck and shoulders with pain going down my left arm. Just wondering if anyone else has had similar on duromine? Just trying to rule out if duromine is the cause or something else is going on. I have also read about the saliva gland becoming blocked on duromine, so this also could be a factor? Any comments would be appreciated as Im considering stopping it if its related to duromine as the pain is becoming very bothersome?

Reactions: squinky
Hurls said:
Hi,

Im on my 3rd week of 30mg tablets and have lost 6 kilos so far. I have had an extremely sore jaw and stiff neck and shoulders on my left handside for over a week now. I went to the dentist last week because I thought I had an abscess in my mouth but he diagnosed it as being TMJ pain, which I have suffered with for many years. This jaw pain feels a lot worse than anything I have had before and now I have a very stiff neck and shoulders with pain going down my left arm. Just wondering if anyone else has had similar on duromine? Just trying to rule out if duromine is the cause or something else is going on. I have also read about the saliva gland becoming blocked on duromine, so this also could be a factor? Any comments would be appreciated as Im considering stopping it if its related to duromine as the pain is becoming very bothersome?
Maybe you should go of the Duromine for a few days and see if it improves. That would give you a good indication. You are already on your 3rd week so the Duromine is in your system. You should still feel some of the effects even if you skip a day or 2. See if that makes a difference. And please let us know if the Duromine made it worse. It will help to know if anybody else has the same problem. Good luck, and I hope you feel better real soon;)

The amphetamine effect makes you clench your jaw - mostly whilst you're asleep. I on the other hand clench all day & night!
I usually open my mouth as wide as I can to stretch my jaw muscles repeating for a few minutes. The ache tends to subside (until you clench again)
The stiff neck & shoulders I get every night from tossing and turning as I'm unable to sleep. My pains usually travel upwards too (headaches).
Not sure if it's similar to what you're experiencing... Hope this helps :)

Reactions: squinky and Rachy
ForgetfulMe said:
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone experienced sore jaws or grinding teeth? I'm on my 4th day of 30mg.

Thanks!
Did this go away? I am on my fourth day and notice I am clenching my jaw a lot! Also sweating quite a bit!!

Evie27 said:
Did this go away? I am on my fourth day and notice I am clenching my jaw a lot! Also sweating quite a bit!!
Hello , Im new to this forum and just found this - im on 15s but yes I had the jaw thing too and yes it does go away. But boy is used to ache. Every so often it does it again but it gets better. I sweat at night too - but im very happy with my results thus far so I don't mind :)

Hi there,
I've been on it for a week and a glad and I can't even notice it now? I suppose I am less hungry - maybe the side effects have softened, not feeling nauseous or grinding anymore but no energy! Just tired all the time. What about you?

Hi there,
I've been on it for a week and a glad and I can't even notice it now? I suppose I am less hungry - maybe the side effects have softened, not feeling nauseous or grinding anymore but no energy! Just tired all the time. What about you?

Perhap
Evie27 said:
Hi there,

Are you eating enough throughout the day? You still need food to fuel your body so it has energy to burn. X

Evie27 said:
Hi there,
That's interesting as I felt like I had lots of energy , until 3 pm then I would hit a wall for a couple of hours . But I drink heaps of water which I think helps .... As I wasn't terribly hungry I would have to make myself eat or I would be Buggered . Every so often I feel exhausted but try to role with it as my results have been good .

Hurls said:
Hi,

Hi I'm on week 2, 40mg I'm on and my jaw line is so sore I feel I have a ear infection. I can not sleep as you can see it is 1.30am and i struggle to have 3 hour sleep.

Reactions: squinky
Hi guys I started taking duromine 30mg last week. I have taken it before but it has been many years ago. I have only lost 1kg so far but I am in so much pain. My teeth ache constantly and my jaws as well. I cannot take this pain. Anything I can take or do I am desperate for this pain to go away.