• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Sore Jaw And Tender Back Teeth

Hi, Sally
You can take painkillers or better visit a doctor. Side effects differ, but usually disappear in a couple of dayso_O
Wish you all the best.

Hi guy is anyone else experiencing a saw jaw sensitive back teeth? It feels like im teething im constantly clenching my teeth its worse at night

That's what's happening to me. Chewing gum has helped me to stop jaw clenching. I hope this helps

yep, got that one but the weight loss is worth it.

This Is pretty funny, but I find myself clenching my buttcheeks together all the time! Lol

Wow you just described me to T. I have exactly the same problem. I cant take my jaw and ear pain anymore it is killing me been to a physio and do jaw excises when I sleep rub vicks vapor rub all over my face practically. Get about 4 hours sleep before the pain kicks in and get up and take panadeine forte and start my day at 4am . I have shoulder pain leg pain you name it. but didnt think it was caused by duromine. My ears always seem to be blocked been to the dr numerous times and he keeps telling me theres nothing wrong with my ear even had a head scan.

There are some excercise you can do to prevent this, just google for it.

I have the same thing. My jaw is so sore all the time. I thought it was a toothache but it's from clenching my jaw. My neck and shoulders are really sore aswell and I think it's also from the clenching. I take painkillers to get to sleep. A gentle massage and stretching helps take the edge off too :)