• Did you know that you can hide any notification by clicking on the Close button in the upper right corner? 👉

So here’s my Ozempic weight loss report

A

AshPun

New Member
Premium Member
Feb 17, 2021
1
2
3
Hi lovelies!

I’ve been on Ozempic injection for almost 2 months now, 6 weeks to be exact and 6.5 kg are gone. Slow? Maybe, but I’m still happy, besides you know it’s always better to lose slow and steady for your health.
I just came back from seeing my doctor and guess what I’m down a total of 24kgs‼️🎊 first 18 kgs with keto for a year. For me it’s absolutely incredible result! My doc is up to increasing me a dose from 0.5mg to 1 mg. Is anybody seeing great results on 1mg dose? Side effects? I haven’t had any so far.
 
  • Love
Reactions: nwoods87 and StacyB
StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
272
153
43
Hello, dear @AshPun! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing experience with us! :heart_eyes:
I guess, 1 mg definitely works better than 0.5. And I am happy to hear that you had no side effects before. I hope you won't have it on 1 mg as well. But you know, it's so individual. And nobody knows what to expect. However, for 2 months on Ozempic, your body gets used to the drug, and you shouldn't experience any severe side effects.
I wish you a successful weight loss journey, dear!
 
B

BB008

Member
Premium Member
Jul 13, 2022
5
9
3
AshPun said:
Hi lovelies!

I’ve been on Ozempic injection for almost 2 months now, 6 weeks to be exact and 6.5 kg are gone. Slow? Maybe, but I’m still happy, besides you know it’s always better to lose slow and steady for your health.
I just came back from seeing my doctor and guess what I’m down a total of 24kgs‼️🎊 first 18 kgs with keto for a year. For me it’s absolutely incredible result! My doc is up to increasing me a dose from 0.5mg to 1 mg. Is anybody seeing great results on 1mg dose? Side effects? I haven’t had any so far.
Go you! That’s awesome! My doctor has given my the prescription for Ozempic but I can’t get it anywhere due to the stool I shortage. If anyone knows where to find stock please let me know!
 
StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
272
153
43
BB008 said:
Go you! That’s awesome! My doctor has given my the prescription for Ozempic but I can’t get it anywhere due to the stool I shortage. If anyone knows where to find stock please let me know!
Hello, dear @BB008 ! We have sellers who sell Ozempic; they update their stock from time to time.
You can find proven sellers in this CATEGORY.
 
Jica

Jica

Member
Premium Member
Jul 13, 2022
14
8
3
StacyB said:
Hello, dear @BB008 ! We have sellers who sell Ozempic; they update their stock from time to time.
You can find proven sellers in this CATEGORY.
What's the price for Ozempic?
 
StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
272
153
43
Jica said:
What's the price for Ozempic?
Hello, dear @Jica!
I am not sure about the prices. You'd better ask the sellers. @Charlotte sells Ozempic ;)