• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Six weeks of using Saxenda. My verdict.

A

Annasy

Standard Member
Dec 9, 2020
Hey everybody:)

Straight away to the results: I have lost 4.7 kilos in 6 weeks with Saxenda injections. And I can tell I haven't managed to lose more during this period before. For me it’s been the best medication for weight loss so far, no joke. Well, the first two days were difficult because of nausea and trouble falling asleep. But after about 48 hours side effects were quite manageable. This drug does for me what it supposed to do - reduces my appetite, which is great! And when my nausea is out of control, I use sugar free mint gum as I discovered it works for me. I am happy I used Saxenda for weight loss and it’s a real game-changer especially if you have tried everything and struggling to lose weight. I hope my review will help somebody as I know how hard it can be waiting to see the first results whether with diets or weight loss meds. Good luck!

Reactions: StacyB
Hello, dear @Annasy!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us!
You know, nausea and insomnia are very common side effects of Saxenda. Chewing gum is a good helper :) I would also suggest drinking more water.
Stay safe!