• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Should I Keep Taking Duromine While I Have A Cold?

GingerBee said:
even protein bread ?
I can't really advise .. but I would suggest going through a dietician.. if you go to your doctors and get a referral for their dietician you get 5 free visits a year .. well worth it to get you on track and advice / help to eat healthy .. as no sense being on Duromine spending all that money and not changing bad habits .. goodluck

I felt like this for the first seven days. Its my 8th day now and just starting to feel better. Try and persevere and it may improve. Good luck :) And well done on your loss...

Exercising 2 hours a day is excessive especially on do few cals

@GingerBee I think your diet seems ok. Everything in moderation. Portion control is the key. Have your ham sandwich! But low calorie and heavy exercise is not sustainable. You don't want to get run down and get sick.

I saw you mention that you are a little over plain chicken! Haha I make this but in to meatballs and have about 5 - 6 of them in a salad consiting of spinach, grilled capsicum, red onion and a hard boiled egg everyday. Sometimes I add different stuff to the salad.. but the turkey meat balls are so yummy! :)

I started taking duromine 30mg on friday, and havent had any side effects. I still get tired at 10:30pm, but ive noticed ive been yawning a lot more during the day. Ive changed my eating habits and drinking extra water. Has anyone else had the same thing??

Santiq said:
I started taking duromine 30mg on friday, and havent had any side effects. I still get tired at 10:30pm, but ive noticed ive been yawning a lot more during the day. Ive changed my eating habits and drinking extra water. Has anyone else had the same thing??
Hello Santiq
Welcome to our beloved Forum :)
i have experienced this too, it comes and goes for me and iv'e never worked out why lol
today for example no yawning at all, weird huh?
everyone is different of course and the side effects of Duromine effect some and not others,
the yawning thing is something iv'e never worried about :cool:
it sounds like you are achieving some nice things though with your eating habits well done!
a piece of advice i like to give is always skip a day here and there,
you will find that on your days off you still have the Magic..

Hugs
Dre

Reactions: Santiq and April
Dre said:
Hello Santiq
i have experienced this too, it comes and goes for me and iv'e never worked out why lol
everyone is different of course and the side effects of Duromine effect some and not others,
it sounds like you are achieving some nice things though with your eating habits well done!

Hugs
Dre
Thank you @Dre :heart_eyes:

Santiq said:
Yes I am on day 8 30mg and I have less energy since taking them

Dre said:
Hello Santiq

Hugs
Dre
Ahh, really? Do you mean taking Duro 1 time in 2 days?

April said:
Ahh, really? Do you mean taking Duro 1 time in 2 days?
Hello Beautiful
yeah i have found that skipping days while on Duro works great :p
for example if i take one on a Monday, i'll then skip Tuesday and maybe Wednesday as well,
everyone is different but in my experience on my 'days off' i'm just as strong,
a positive state of mind though is the Key :)
weight loss is hard so we must Believe that we can achieve it..

oh April i just remembered an awesome quote!
" Your Focus Determines Your Reality "

so true
Dre

Reactions: April
Dre said:
Hello Beautiful
yeah i have found that skipping days while on Duro works great :p
for example if i take one on a Monday, i'll then skip Tuesday and maybe Wednesday as well,
everyone is different but in my experience on my 'days off' i'm just as strong,
a positive state of mind though is the Key :)
weight loss is hard so we must Believe that we can achieve it..

oh April i just remembered an awesome quote!
" Your Focus Determines Your Reality "

so true
Dre
Fully agree with you, Dre! ;)

• Love
Reactions: Dre
Santiq said:
I'm the same :confounded:

Yea me too I'm on the 30mg been 8 days . I walk everyday 2-3k drink 3L water min. My sleeps fine. Im eating the main meals a day ( but smaller and healthier options). I take my tablet about 7am and it's not even 1pm and I could go to sleep. Is that normal?

Me too, I'm day 5. Only taking 15 mg to start with. I'm yawning through the day, sleeping fine during the night. Have been taking tablet at 5am as I was concerned I would have trouble sleeping. Considering just taking it before work.

Creamy said:
Me too, I'm day 5. Only taking 15 mg to start with. I'm yawning through the day, sleeping fine during the night. Have been taking tablet at 5am as I was concerned I would have trouble sleeping. Considering just taking it before work.
I take mine at 9 depending when my daughter gets up.

I've been on 40mg the last few days and I have been really exhausted too. Maybe it is the starting effect while your body gets used to it.

Reactions: April
So I am sick with the flu or some horrid freaking bug that caused me to have fevers all night last night, is this a lowered immune system due to less food intake and being on Duromine? Like over stressing the body? Or is it just coincidence????

Reactions: Pepelina