• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Should I Keep Taking Duromine While I Have A Cold?

Ohhh, i can totally relate. I even had to stop Duromine during weekend, because it was impossible to do anything. Managed to catch good sleep by wednesday next week. now all good, no isomnia

Demi_D said:
Ohhh, i can totally relate. I even had to stop Duromine during weekend, because it was impossible to do anything. Managed to catch good sleep by wednesday next week. now all good, no isomnia
Oh that's good to hear. I had to stop it today as was really sick and too intense. Hopfully tomorrow will be better!

Hello. When you start again, try taking it every other day instead of every day. The dosage might be too high for you and your body needs some time to get used to the effects.
If insomnia persists, check out this thread for some useful tips. Cheers!

Last edited:
Thanks, I'm thinking that too, trying again this morning so we'll see. I've also ordered the 15mgs which may be gentler on me

Reactions: April
Morning! Good, so day 1 & 2 was pretty awfull with side affects, had day three off and started again the day after and feeling soooo much better! Still having trouble waking in middle of night but don't feel sick all the time which is a relief!

Hello @Trisle! How was your weekend?

Reactions: Trisle
Yaaaaay!!!! So happy to know that you're doing better now. Fingers crossed you'll enjoy the rest of the weight loss course. Btw, do you have a 3-month prescription?

April said:
Hello @Trisle! How was your weekend?
Really good thanks! Side affects are much better and eating regularly makes a the diffrence

Did you start any exercising? I think I am going too slow on this part. Even though going to the gym, I am mostly on cardio, and not sure I do it all correctly :oops:

Demi_D said:
Did you start any exercising? I think I am going too slow on this part. Even though going to the gym, I am mostly on cardio, and not sure I do it all correctly :oops:
Noo sadly I cant as I have painful joint problems. I do gentle stretching and am looking into swimming though

Oh yeah! Swimming should help. I am sorry for your joints problems and hope you will lose all the excess weight to make it easier for you :heart:

Demi_D said:
Oh yeah! Swimming should help. I am sorry for your joints problems and hope you will lose all the excess weight to make it easier for you :heart:

hello lovely's

you guys are doing a great job keep it up!
make sure you drink plenty of water while you are on Duromine.

exercise is something i struggle with too,
walking is always a good thing, i try and do it as often as i can,
and swimming is awesome!

i think of Duromine as a secret weapon against evil,
and we all know that we need as much help as we can get in the weight loss fight!
having said that, Duromine will only work if we are willing to guide it,
by that i mean, if we are strong and commited then it will fight for us!
and over the years i can promise you that it has fought for me every time,
even when the devil has been pounding at my door..

hugs
Dre

Reactions: April and Trisle
Dre said:
hello lovely's

you guys are doing a great job keep it up!
make sure you drink plenty of water while you are on Duromine.

exercise is something i struggle with too,
walking is always a good thing, i try and do it as often as i can,
and swimming is awesome!

i think of Duromine as a secret weapon against evil,
and we all know that we need as much help as we can get in the weight loss fight!
having said that, Duromine will only work if we are willing to guide it,
by that i mean, if we are strong and commited then it will fight for us!
and over the years i can promise you that it has fought for me every time,
even when the devil has been pounding at my door..

hugs
Dre
Love it! That is so true.

Reactions: Dre
How are you,. Trisle? Still taking every other day or tried to switch to daily use?

Oh no after the first two days when I got so crook I had 1 day off then started again and I have been totaly fine taking one ever day. Think it was an initial shock to my system plus eating small and often seems to be the key to less side effects / and the water!

OMG my work put on a lunch today!

it was a BBQ and i was freaking out,
can you imagine lovely's,
having this magic weapon against Evil called Duromine, and giving in to such fatty foods?

i sat there with a huge smile on my face drinking water,
while the entire company pigged out like a bunch of animals!
they ate like pigs at a trough..

honestly my beautiful forum members,
i have never felt so powerful and in control of my life as i did today.

Hugs
Dre

Trisle said:
Awwwww isn't that cool!
cool?
Trisle sweety, what we have in our power is the almost like the hand of God!

the devil knocks on our door every day, tempting us in every direction,
we choose if we let him in or not..

Duromine gives us the strength to stand up and fight!

Hugs
Dre