• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Sharing my success with Saxenda

A

Alison79

Premium Member
Dec 27, 2019
Australia
I finally finished my Saxenda weight loss journey. It’s been 19 weeks and I have got down from size AU 20 to AU 12. I keep doing my fitness exercises, sticking to all the good eating habits and I can say that I started a new life. Before I got my Saxenda medication, I did no exercise at all and my diet was not ok. Today, I'm walking at least 1 and a half hours a day and I'm eating around 1600 calories a day.

Good luck everyone, it's really worth it if you stick in and eat right.

Alison79 said:
I finally finished my Saxenda weight loss journey. It’s been 19 weeks and I have got down from size AU 20 to AU 12. I keep doing my fitness exercises, sticking to all the good eating habits and I can say that I started a new life. Before I got my Saxenda medication, I did no exercise at all and my diet was not ok. Today, I'm walking at least 1 and a half hours a day and I'm eating around 1600 calories a day.

Good luck everyone, it's really worth it if you stick in and eat right.
Hi Alison 79
I am considering Saxenda because ozempic is I believe hard to get. Can I ask an approx cost for the 19 weeks.

Mml said:
Hi Alison 79
I am considering Saxenda because ozempic is I believe hard to get. Can I ask an approx cost for the 19 weeks.
Hi Mml,

Well, I personally had no idea at first how many days I’d have to take Saxenda. It took me 19 weeks because I had to lower my dose a couple of times due to side effects, and so my weight fluctuated quite a bit. It cost me a pretty penny since I ordered all of my Saxenda pens online and paid with my own money (but I saved specifically for my treatment as I knew I needed it). And it was worth every penny. In total, I think I paid about 2400 AUD for 6 pens (you won’t probably need as many if you go less than 19 weeks lol). I heard 3 pens might be enough for a course to change your body weight significantly. It depends on the reaction of your body. Have a nice day!