• You can contact Live Chat for live support. We guarantee to answer you 💌
  • We opened a new 🦘Off-topic category on our forum! Create threads on any topic and enjoy unlimited interaction!
  • Hi Guest! We need your assistance. ❤️ Please support our community with a review on TrustPilot🌟
  • Did you know that you can hide any notification by clicking on the Close button in the upper right corner? 👉
  • You can enter the short address 🪄 ngu.team in the address bar of your browser, and http://nevergiveupteam.com/ will open

SCAM ALERT

Twinkle T

Twinkle T

Premium Member
Sep 3, 2022
EU
Janine Botha advertises widely for the sale of Duromine and Relislim Original. I ordered Duromine and paid R10 000 (South African rand) upfront and never received anything. The money was deposited into the account of PT. Jansen van Vuuren, Nedbank, no.: 113325875. Never replied to my numerous emails.

He/she advertises on Adpost - address Lancashire, England, Manchester, United Kingdom; Hotfrog under the name Aradia Beauty, 828 Saffron Lane, Sardinia Bay, Port Elizabeth, South Africa; Tel: +27 72 738 4937 and e-mail: [email protected]. Also saw an address in Centurion Pretoria. According to other FB sites s/he has been scamming a quite of people over the years

SCAMMING THIEVES!

Last edited:
StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
Twinkle T said:
Janine Botha advertises widely for the sale of Duromine and Relislim Original. I ordered Duromine and paid R10 000 (South African rand) upfront and never received anything. The money was deposited into the account of PT. Jansen van Vuuren, Nedbank, no.: 113325875. Never replied to my numerous emails.

He/she advertises on Adpost - address Lancashire, England, Manchester, United Kingdom; Hotfrog under the name Aradia Beauty, 828 Saffron Lane, Sardinia Bay, Port Elizabeth, South Africa; Tel: +27 72 738 4937 and e-mail: [email protected]. Also saw an address in Centurion Pretoria. According to other FB sites s/he has been scamming a quite of people over the years

SCAMMING THIEVES!
I am so sorry, dear. Thank you for letting us know!
Remember that you can always order from our proven sellers.

• Love
Reactions: Dre
Dre

Dre

Staff member
Premium Member
The Slayers Team
May 10, 2015
melbourne
Twinkle T said:

SCAMMING THIEVES!
Well done Twinkle T

Scammers are like Vampires!
they suck the blood out of innocent people, taking their money and sending nothing.

Keep up the Magic :)

Hugs
Dre

Reactions: StacyB