• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Scam SCAM ALERT - Jansen van Vuuren, Nedbank, no.: 113325875 - duromine911@gmail.com

Twinkle T

Twinkle T

Premium Member
Sep 3, 2022
EU
Janine Botha advertises widely for the sale of Duromine and Relislim Original. I ordered Duromine and paid R10 000 (South African rand) upfront and never received anything. The money was deposited into the account of PT. Jansen van Vuuren, Nedbank, no.: 113325875. Never replied to my numerous emails.

He/she advertises on Adpost - address Lancashire, England, Manchester, United Kingdom; Hotfrog under the name Aradia Beauty, 828 Saffron Lane, Sardinia Bay, Port Elizabeth, South Africa; Tel: +27 72 738 4937 and e-mail: duromine911@gmail.com. Also saw an address in Centurion Pretoria. According to other FB sites s/he has been scamming a quite of people over the years

SCAMMING THIEVES!

Last edited:
Twinkle T said:
Janine Botha advertises widely for the sale of Duromine and Relislim Original. I ordered Duromine and paid R10 000 (South African rand) upfront and never received anything. The money was deposited into the account of PT. Jansen van Vuuren, Nedbank, no.: 113325875. Never replied to my numerous emails.

He/she advertises on Adpost - address Lancashire, England, Manchester, United Kingdom; Hotfrog under the name Aradia Beauty, 828 Saffron Lane, Sardinia Bay, Port Elizabeth, South Africa; Tel: +27 72 738 4937 and e-mail: duromine911@gmail.com. Also saw an address in Centurion Pretoria. According to other FB sites s/he has been scamming a quite of people over the years

SCAMMING THIEVES!
I am so sorry, dear. Thank you for letting us know!
Remember that you can always order from our proven sellers.

• Love
Reactions: Dre
Twinkle T said:

SCAMMING THIEVES!
Well done Twinkle T

Scammers are like Vampires!
they suck the blood out of innocent people, taking their money and sending nothing.

Keep up the Magic :)

Hugs
Dre

Reactions: StacyB
Twinkle T said:

SCAMMING THIEVES!
I had the same problem! So frustrating. Kicking myself!! 😢

OMG. It is like she/he is scouting the internet!!! You are the third person I know about!

• Wow
Reactions: cathjohnson32
You just can’t trust anyone!! Do you think even her address is fake? I haven’t tried the phone number as am based in England.

Gutted! I’ve been e-mailing every few days for 3 weeks now. How naive of me.

I read your message with her response - thank you. (I don’t know how to reply back to that one.) I’ve had nothing at all from her yet so will be interesting to see if I get anything similar. I presume you never got your money back?

I suspect that the name ‘Janine‘ is a pseudonym for Piet T Jansen van Vuuren. I seriously doubt you will get any money back. He/she did not intend to sell to you in the first place - just posing as a seller. The ‘discount, invoice, get money, and just enough correspondence to stop causing suspicion’ is the methodology, and has caught other unsuspecting buyers. I made a double order and transferred money same day. (I’m a good upfront, no nonsense and honest buyer! ) A month later I got a follow-up letter that product is in England waiting to be sent to me. Nothing. Basically, I do believe he/she used to sell because the language and terminology used suggests this. When did you pay and did you get a tracking no.?

Reactions: Dre
I paid at the start of September and chased a week later for a tracking number but have heard nothing at all. Total silence.