• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Ozempic is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Refrigeration in the post?

Jica

Jica

Premium Member
Jul 13, 2022
If Ozempic needs refrigeration and is sent in the post, does that mean the medicine is already bad by the time it gets here?

Jica said:
If Ozempic needs refrigeration and is sent in the post, does that mean the medicine is already bad by the time it gets here?
Hello dear @Jica,
Usually, it is sent in special packs which keep cold. It also depends on the shipping time and how long the medicine stays unrefrigerated.

StacyB said:
Hello dear @Jica,
Usually, it is sent in special packs which keep cold. It also depends on the shipping time and how long the medicine stays unrefrigerated.
If I live in Australia and the post is from Europe, wouldn't Ozempic go off in the post?

Jica said:
If I live in Australia and the post is from Europe, wouldn't Ozempic go off in the post?
I guess you are talking about our European seller Jane. @Jane, I would be grateful if you could explain the shipping process in detail.

Reactions: Lilmonkey and Jica
StacyB said:
I guess you are talking about our European seller Jane. @Jane, I would be grateful if you could explain the shipping process in detail.
Hi ladies! ;)

Yes, I have Ozempic in stock, and I provide the shipping from Europe. I understand your concern regarding the storage of this medication. Indeed, Ozempic has to be stored cold.
Since the use of dry ice on overseas shipments is prohibited by the international freight forwarding regulations, all temperature-sensitive products are packed with an ice pack enclosed and wrapped in a few layers of highly reflective aluminium foil, which incorporates thermo-bubble technology.
Ice blocks keep the low temperature for a while, while the special aluminium foil keeps it cold for longer.

The Express Delivery usually takes 3-7 days.

Wish you a super cool weight loss experience!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jica and StacyB
Jane said:
Hi ladies!

Yes, I have Ozempic in stock, and I provide the shipping from Europe. I understand your concern regarding the storage of this medication. Indeed, Ozempic has to be stored cold.
Since the use of dry ice on overseas shipments is prohibited by the international freight forwarding regulations, all temperature-sensitive products are packed with an ice pack enclosed and wrapped in a few layers of highly reflective aluminium foil, which incorporates thermo-bubble technology.
Ice blocks keep the low temperature for a while, while the special aluminium foil keeps it cold for longer.

Hi how do we order please. I’m from Australia and need to refill ozempic.

Allison1966 said:
Hi how do we order please. I’m from Australia and need to refill ozempic.
Hey @Allison1966 , I've replied to you in another thread. Please take a look or contact me directly. I will be happy to help you ;)

Reactions: Kate
Jane said:
Hi ladies! ;)

Hi ladies
I received my order from Jane recently (I’m in Aust) packed as she said and it’s been fine ie working effectively for me. So glad to have been able to source from Jane, despite having to pay so much more than if I could get my prescription filled here, but it was more important to me to get started. Thank you Jane for providing an option for us.
B.

BB008 said:
Hi ladies
I received my order from Jane recently (I’m in Aust) packed as she said and it’s been fine ie working effectively for me. So glad to have been able to source from Jane, despite having to pay so much more than if I could get my prescription filled here, but it was more important to me to get started. Thank you Jane for providing an option for us.
B.
Thank you dear BB008 for your kind words! :blush:
It's my pleasure to provide as best service possible since I understand how important it is for you guys.

Reactions: Jica
BB008 said:
Hi ladies
I received my order from Jane recently (I’m in Aust) packed as she said and it’s been fine ie working effectively for me. So glad to have been able to source from Jane, despite having to pay so much more than if I could get my prescription filled here, but it was more important to me to get started. Thank you Jane for providing an option
Hey, dear @BB008 , thank you so much for sharing your experience here!
I wish you a successful weight loss journey <3

Reactions: Jica
BB008 said:
Hi ladies
B.
Hi BB008,

I'm still considering getting Ozempic. What was your first experience of Ozempic like?

Jane said:
Hi ladies! ;)

Could you please contact me with 1mg ozempic price

Jane said:
Hi ladies! ;)

Hi Jane
How do I order some from you please?
I have just received my first prescription

panikai said:
Hi Jane
How do I order some from you please?
I have just received my first prescription
To contact Jane or other sellers, you must be a Premium member.

Being a Premium Member, you get access to the ‘Sell’ private zone on the forum, where you can find and contact the relevant seller directly and read customer reviews.

To access the private zone, you have to register and pay for your annual forum subscription by following this link: https://nevergiveupteam.com/premium/

Jane said:
Thank you dear BB008 for your kind words! :blush:
It's my pleasure to provide as best service possible since I understand how important it is for you guys.
@Jane I am also looking to buy 1mg ozempic.....can you assist?

would love to purchase some ozempic pens as well please

jen2022 said:
would love to purchase some ozempic pens as well please
Hey @jen2022,

You can find the marketplace here -

Just open any thread and leave a comment there. Or contact the sellers directly by clicking on the seller’s profile and “start conversation”.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. I am always happy to help ;)

Jane said:
Hi ladies! ;)

I have a script and would love to buy some from you or go on your waiting list please

Justkati said:
I have a script and would love to buy some from you or go on your waiting list please
Hello dear @Justkati,
To be able to contact the sellers, you need to upgrade your account.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I will be happy to help you ;)