• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Received Duromine

N

nwoods87

Premium Member
May 28, 2022
Big thank you to Anne, I received my Duromine this morning. I was so worried that this would be another scam, until Anne sent me the tracking information a day after payment and I received the goods within two days. Thank you so much :)

Attachments

• E158E280-483F-458B-8B03-7C1E99C880A3.jpeg
    E158E280-483F-458B-8B03-7C1E99C880A3.jpeg
    175.1 KB · Views: 40
nwoods87 said:
Big thank you to Anne, I received my Duromine this morning. I was so worried that this would be another scam, until Anne sent me the tracking information a day after payment and I received the goods within two days. Thank you so much :)
Thank you so much for your trust, dear @nwoods87! We would be grateful if you could also share your feedback on TrustPilot :innocent:
Your voice is very important for us and other users who hesitate to start their happy weight loss journey!
Please follow this link to help our friendly community - https://www.trustpilot.com/review/nevergiveupteam.com
Thank you so much :heart:

Reactions: Dre
nwoods87 said:
Hi Anne
Are you able to assist with a purchase?
Thanks 🙏

Cooperw21 said:
Hi Anne
Are you able to assist with a purchase?
Thanks 🙏
Hello, dear @Cooperw21!

Being a registered NeverGiveUpTeam Forum Member, you get access to the ‘Sell’ private zone on the forum, where you can find and contact the relevant seller directly and read customer reviews.

To access the private zone, you have to register your account and pay by following this link: https://nevergiveupteam.com/buy-duromine/

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I’d be happy to help.

Have my script for ozempic. Any other suggestions for NSW

activeparentingtips@gmail said:
Have my script for ozempic. Any other suggestions for NSW
I would recommend you our proven seller @Jane. She selles original Ozempic.

nwoods87 said:
I am new, literally a few hours ago, and don't know how to make a purchase or become a privileged member - can someone, anyone help me or guide me? Maybe I was supposed to complete something I don't know about. I read the FAQ page, welcome info and rules - but nothing there to help. :(

Hello dear @RJ71,

You can find the marketplace HERE.

Just open any thread and leave a comment there. Or contact the sellers directly by clicking on the seller’s profile and “start conversation”.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. I am always happy to help ;)

StacyB said:
Hello dear @RJ71,

You can find the marketplace HERE.

Just open any thread and leave a comment there. Or contact the sellers directly by clicking on the seller’s profile and “start conversation”.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. I am always happy to help ;)
Hi StacyB,

I just visited the marketplace and it keeps giving me the same message...'YOU HAVE INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES TO POST THREADS HERE'.

I then went to the Sellers profile - Charlotte, and messaged her that I was interested in purchasing Duromine 40mg, but she hasn't answered back. I don't know if I'm doing this right.

Her last post was in 2020 - is she still selling?

Thanks heaps xoxo :)

RJ71 said:
Hi StacyB,

I just visited the marketplace and it keeps giving me the same message...'YOU HAVE INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES TO POST THREADS HERE'.

I then went to the Sellers profile - Charlotte, and messaged her that I was interested in purchasing Duromine 40mg, but she hasn't answered back. I don't know if I'm doing this right.

Her last post was in 2020 - is she still selling?

Thanks heaps xoxo :)
Hello daer @RJ71,
How is your staying on the Forum?
Did our team resolve this issue?
I've contacted Charlotte, and she told me that she has already sent you a reply.
Please let me know if you need any other help. I will be happy to help you! :)