Received Duromine

N

nwoods87

Premium Member
May 28, 2022
Big thank you to Anne, I received my Duromine this morning. I was so worried that this would be another scam, until Anne sent me the tracking information a day after payment and I received the goods within two days. Thank you so much :)

Attachments

• E158E280-483F-458B-8B03-7C1E99C880A3.jpeg
    E158E280-483F-458B-8B03-7C1E99C880A3.jpeg
    175.1 KB · Views: 32
StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
nwoods87 said:
Big thank you to Anne, I received my Duromine this morning. I was so worried that this would be another scam, until Anne sent me the tracking information a day after payment and I received the goods within two days. Thank you so much :)
Thank you so much for your trust, dear @nwoods87! We would be grateful if you could also share your feedback on TrustPilot :innocent:
Your voice is very important for us and other users who hesitate to start their happy weight loss journey!
Please follow this link to help our friendly community - https://www.trustpilot.com/review/nevergiveupteam.com
Thank you so much :heart:

Reactions: Dre
C

Cooperw21

Standard Member
Jul 11, 2022
nwoods87 said:
Hi Anne
Are you able to assist with a purchase?
Thanks 🙏

StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
Cooperw21 said:
Hi Anne
Are you able to assist with a purchase?
Thanks 🙏
Hello, dear @Cooperw21!

Being a Premium Member, you get access to the ‘Sell’ private zone on the forum, where you can find and contact the relevant seller directly and read customer reviews.

To access the private zone, you have to register and pay for your annual forum subscription by following this link: https://nevergiveupteam.com/buy-duromine/

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I’d be happy to help.

A

activeparentingtips@gmail

Standard Member
Jul 15, 2022
Have my script for ozempic. Any other suggestions for NSW

StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
activeparentingtips@gmail said:
Have my script for ozempic. Any other suggestions for NSW
I would recommend you our proven seller @Jane. She selles original Ozempic.