• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Reached Goal Of 56kgs >> 50kgs :) Grace's Success Story

Grace said:
Thank You Everyone for the lovely comments, I hope everyone is going great on their journey! Since I last posted I went to Europe for 5 weeks (big test on the healthy eating) I did eat "normal" while I was away, and gained a kilo, but have since worked it off when I got back. I also started Duromine 30mg again from Start of August just to get me back into rhythm after been away, I still work out for 1.5 hours a day. My weight as of this morning is 49.7kg.

Here are some recent pics :) I thought I would post a body pic for motivation (if this offends anyone I will remove it)

fmswe8.jpg

2itfzvd.jpg
Grace u are my inspiration

Reactions: VeeJules and ansone
This is very usefully for me, thank you!

Zee99 said:
Grace u are my inspiration
This is anything but offending, you look super great and is a real inspiration. Well done! Hopefully I will have the courage to post one some day as well:rolleyes:

You look amazing, well done on all your hard work :)

shortncurvy said:
Hi there,

I am 73 and need to get down to about 65kg - how did you go?

I did it for 12-weeks. I lost 20 lbs and I am happy with the results. Nothing is easy at first to loss weight. It needs discipline to achieve your goals. Find out what is your goal? What kind of weight loss program will works for you. I am a Mom and Venus Factor Program works for me. The convenient of doing it at home and very easy to follow. That is why I choose Venus Factor Program for my weight loss.

Long time no update from me thank you everyone for the comments, since stopping duromine back in 2014 I kept all the weight off until getting pregnant in sep 2015, we had our little boy in June this year. Three weeks after birth I was 74.8kgs, I have been taking duromine every second day for the last three weeks and am back down to 65.7kgs now will be getting back to 50kgs

Hi Grace, congratulations on the birth of your son! I see duromine really works for you .. is a much slower journey for some of us.. and side effects differ for everyone too of course.. Welcome to 2016... my SW 78.5kg - GW: 58kg Dream Wt: 52.. shorter than you- 153cm so know how a little weight has a LOT of impact.. CW: (well a week ago tomorrow) 73.5.. started june 17 2016..