• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Reached Goal Of 56kgs >> 50kgs :) Grace's Success Story

Grace

Grace

Standard Member
Aug 7, 2013
I started Duromine 30mg on 1st August this year at around 69kgs, As of the 1st November I weigh 56kgs which was my goal but I am going to keep going to 50kgs as I am short at 161cm.

But it doesn't work alone! I have hired a personal trainer, and eat a strict 1000 Cal and 20 Carb a day diet. I love this forum for all the support :) and wish everyone success xxx

b4.jpg
now.jpg

And we wish success to you, dear!;)
Just make sure you consume enough proteins as you workout with personal trainer:cool:

Reactions: MelbourneMary
Grace said:
Hey everyone thought I would update :) still going strong, and working out my body has never been so toned! Only down to 52kgs now but I know I've put on muscle :)
WOW thats fantastic, you look great. Keep up the good work.

(hmm.. just thinking me at 52kgs I think I would be all bones at 6' 3"...LOL)

Reactions: Melmo
Wow that's awesome congrats I'm a shorty too I've got a lot more than you to lose but very determined.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Melmo and Baby45
Woo hoo! Congratulations! You look stunning :)

Well done. Started my first day of Duromine today. I weigh 72kg, my goal is to get to 60kg. I cant wait.

Thank you ladies for all of the lovely comments :) I have been off duromine for 2 months now, and still lost more weight/keeping it off I am still sticking to a low carb diet, and have installed a home gym. I did get down to 48kgs which was taking it too far, I looked sick, I am now back to 50kgs and from exercising everyday I have gotten really toned. My advice is you have to want it!, Does that hamburger really taste as good as looking great in a pair of skin tight jeans? Do I need that chocolate at 10pm at night? or do I need a toned stomach....I have motivation quotes everywhere (especially on the pantry and fridge) to keep me going xxx Good luck to all

How long were you on duromine for? Just the standard three months?

I was on Duromine for 6 months... I have been off it since Jan now and have been exercising and eating healthy and have kept my weight the same :)

Here is a pic from last week
dark-hair-jpg.2402

Attachments

• dark hair.jpg
    dark hair.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 246
Grace said:
Thank you ladies for all of the lovely comments :) I have been off duromine for 2 months now, and still lost more weight/keeping it off I am still sticking to a low carb diet, and have installed a home gym. I did get down to 48kgs which was taking it too far, I looked sick, I am now back to 50kgs and from exercising everyday I have gotten really toned. My advice is you have to want it!, Does that hamburger really taste as good as looking great in a pair of skin tight jeans? Do I need that chocolate at 10pm at night? or do I need a toned stomach....I have motivation quotes everywhere (especially on the pantry and fridge) to keep me going xxx Good luck to all

That's a wonderful idea ! I'm going to post one on pantry and fridge now ! Thank you :)

I agree she looks beautiful !! And happy too.
You make me want to get my butt to the gym at 12am lol

Hi Grace,
You are a real inspiration

Thank You Everyone for the lovely comments, I hope everyone is going great on their journey! Since I last posted I went to Europe for 5 weeks (big test on the healthy eating) I did eat "normal" while I was away, and gained a kilo, but have since worked it off when I got back. I also started Duromine 30mg again from Start of August just to get me back into rhythm after been away, I still work out for 1.5 hours a day. My weight as of this morning is 49.7kg.

Here are some recent pics :) I thought I would post a body pic for motivation (if this offends anyone I will remove it)

fmswe8.jpg

2itfzvd.jpg

Hi Grace, Are you in Melbourne (fingers crossed!) I am looking for a doctor who will prescribe duromine but don't know where to start. Thanks.

Nandi said:
Well done. Started my first day of Duromine today. I weigh 72kg, my goal is to get to 60kg. I cant wait.
Hi there,

I am 73 and need to get down to about 65kg - how did you go?