• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Ozempic is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Put my order in

Jesuper22 said:
I put an order in, cant wait !!!
Hello Jesuper22 and welcome to our beloved Forum :)

congrats on your order, our Trusted Sellers are professional so i'm sure you will be happy with their service,
we are like family here, if you have any questions or need advice there is always someone around to talk to.. :p

good luck on your weight loss journey, be strong and stay positive!

"Your Focus Determines Your Reality"

Hugs
Dre

Reactions: Jesuper22
Jesuper22 said:
Wahoo!!Order received
Hey, dear @Jesuper22!
I am so happy for ya! Feel free to start your weight loss blog or share your experience, and daily routine here.
I wish you a successful weight loss journey, dear! :heart:

Jesuper22 said:
I put an order in, cant wait !!!
New here how do you order ozempic ? Do you need a script

nikluk said:
New here how do you order ozempic ? Do you need a script
Hello dear @nikluk! And welcome to the Forum!

Being a Premium Member, you get access to the ‘Sell’ private zone on the forum, where you can find and contact the relevant seller directly and read customer reviews.

To access the private zone, you have to register and pay for your annual forum subscription by following this link: https://nevergiveupteam.com/premium/

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I’d be happy to help.

Reactions: Dre
Jesuper22 said:
Contact Charlotte 🙂
Great im just new to here. How do I private message her

I have paid for the premium membership via pay pal this morning. how long does it take before updated to premium

kathy1302 said:
I have paid for the premium membership via pay pal this morning. how long does it take before updated to premium
Hello dear @Kathy,
Please check your personal messages.

kathy1302 said:
Dear @kathy1302,
I've checked your status, and it seems like you didn't finish the payment. Status: pending. I kindly ask you to verify your payment in your PayPal.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me ;)

Hi everyone

I am new here and looking for ozempic :)