• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Ozempic is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Price of Ozempic

Jica

Jica

Premium Member
Jul 13, 2022
What's the price of ozempic and is there medicare PBS pricing on these?

Reactions: KazOB62
Jica said:
What's the price of ozempic and is there medicare PBS pricing on these?
That’s a good question has anyone responded to you? It’s probably the same as Duromine. I think it’s a lot safer but there’s a shortage and only type 2 diabetics at this point (through mainstream channels). I’m just trying to work out pricing off-market because i don’t think people can afford $700+ AUD for one pen but my conversion skills aren’t great lol

Reactions: sKatty
Mariah P said:
That’s a good question has anyone responded to you? It’s probably the same as Duromine. I think it’s a lot safer but there’s a shortage and only type 2 diabetics at this point (through mainstream channels). I’m just trying to work out pricing off-market because i don’t think people can afford $700+ AUD for one pen but my conversion skills aren’t great lol
now there's a blast from the past!
hello Mariah P welcome back to the Forum i haven't seen you in ages :p

how have you been lovely?
'The Slayers' are still here and our beloved Forum is much better protected these days,
we don't get as many 'Vampires' (scammers) as we used to which is fantastic :)

try not stress to much about the prices my love, our Trusted Sellers do a wonderful job!
i'm sure you remember what things were like in the old days, a constant battle..
the Forum is so much better now trust me ;)

great to see you again, if you have any issues let me know, April is still here and StacyB is amazing as well.. x

Hugs
Dre

• Love
Reactions: sKatty and StacyB
Mariah P said:
Yes. Prices here are $800+ for one pen. unfortunately there’s no way I can afford that.

Reactions: Mariah P
I joined as it was advertised I’d have access to proven international sellers of Ozempic. But I can not find any here. Seems like this might me another scam.

Reactions: MaaReece
Ke8575 said:
I joined as it was advertised I’d have access to proven international sellers of Ozempic. But I can not find any here. Seems like this might me another scam.
Hello Ke8575

welcome to our beloved Forum :)
you will need the "Marketplace" section
our Trusted Sellers are wonderful, very professional and are most definitely not scammers.

if you have any questions i'm never far away..

Hugs
Dre

I am a forum member but still not able to find the verified sellers list. Can go let me know how to find it? Thanks

Reactions: Dre
Tessa99 said:
I am a forum member but still not able to find the verified sellers list. Can go let me know how to find it? Thanks
Hi Tessa99 nice to meet you lovely :)

iv'e been with the Forum for a long time so it;s nice to see a new face :p
i can see you are a registered member so if you go to the main 'Forums' page,
you should be able to see a heading called 'Marketplace'
underneath that will be 'Trusted sellers' and 'single time sellers'

use the Private Message system to contact them,
oh and they are in high demand so try not to stress if you don't hear back straight away ;)
and remember to show them patience and respect!

all our Trusted Sellers are protected by "The Slayers" team so please follow the rules x

Hugs
Dre

Reactions: Kate
Tessa99 said:
Hello dear @Tessa99,

You can find the sellers on Marketplace.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I’d be happy to help. ;)

Reactions: Dre
sKatty said:
Yes. Prices here are $800+ for one pen. unfortunately there’s no way I can afford that.
Yes that’s what I have just paid for a pen 😖. It frustrates me to have to pay that but I didn’t want to wait. Once it’s in Oz the pen is about $140 on script I think or $40 if you have some sort of special benefit prescription which I can’t get.

BB008 said:
Yes that’s what I have just paid for a pen 😖. It frustrates me to have to pay that but I didn’t want to wait. Once it’s in Oz the pen is about $140 on script I think or $40 if you have some sort of special benefit prescription which I can’t get.
How do you get a private script?

Ke8575 said:
I’ve done exactly the same as u and can’t find any sellers with it either

Karen76 said:
Hello dear @Karen76 ,
I kindly ask you to contact @Jane or @Charlotte. They are our trusted sellers who sell Ozempic ;)
You can also find many positive reviews from people who ordered from them in their threads.

• Love
Reactions: Jane
Karen76 said:
Hi @Karen76,
My name is Jane and I am one of the Forum's proven sellers ;)
I've sent you a personal message.

Karen76 said:
Same

sKatty said:
Oh no. Looks like im out then. No way i can afford that for 1 pen. 😔

Jane said:
Hi @Karen76,
My name is Jane and I am one of the Forum's proven sellers ;)
I've sent you a personal message.
@Jane Hi Jane, can you PM me too? i'm interested to get Ozempic please.

Ke8575 said:
I agree with you. Its a scam. Look at these prices. Not expected to pay $700 AUD

Reactions: AlyS
Ke8575 said:
Did you end up purchasing ozempic?