• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Pre Workout Supplements And Duromine?

StormGirl2012

StormGirl2012

Standard Member
Nov 21, 2014
Just wondering if anyone takes any pre workout supplements whilst on Duromine? I use them quite a bit given that I've heard that Duromine is already a kind of a stimulant I was kind of thinking they now might do more harm than good? If anyone wants to know the ingredients of what's in the ones I take, I'm happy to put it on here.

Does anyone know if it is okay to take pre workout supplements while on Duromine?

Determined93 said:
Does anyone know if it is okay to take pre workout supplements while on Duromine?
Id suggest to not take any other stimulants like pre workout whilst taking duromine.. It will give you horrible heart palpations and make you feel scattered and not well.. Could very well be quite dangerous. Im fairly certain its advised against... Blessings ✌

Reactions: April
I wouldn't either. I am very sensitive to caffeine atm. And when I work out I can sometimes feel that kinda pre-workout sensation. I've only ever tried pre-workout once and I had a weird almost itchy sensation on my face that went away once I started working out. My first run with duromine I had the same feeling on one arm and my cheeks. Now its not as obvious but pretty sure its still there from time to time.