Payments in Сrypto - Tether (USDT) TRC20

April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Hi, guys! We have important news for you!:bomb:

Starting from today, besides PayPal, all payments on our website will be processed in crypto as well. We’ve decided to make Tether (USDT) TRC20 the priority payment method because it’s safe, fast, and convenient for both our sellers and users. You don’t need to be a crypto expert to use the Tether wallet. You can still pay in the preferred currency. Tether will just make a conversion of the $ amount to their coins.

Here are some key benefits of creating a Tether account:

- You can send the payments at any time from the mobile app
- You don’t need to submit any documents confirming your identity
- Creating a Tether (USDT) account is even easier than registering with PayPal and many other payment systems.

Why Tether (USDT) is more beneficial than PayPal?

Tether.jpg

First of all, you get benefits from the prices we offer - the annual subscription with PayPal costs $109, while Tether (USDT) annual subscription is $69, and the Lifetime option for PayPal - is $189, while Tether (USDT) is $119.

Secondly, payments with Tether (USDT) are completely anonymous, so you may keep your privacy intact.

UPD: Soon, we’ll provide more detailed information about how to buy the Premium Subscription with Tether.

Our proven sellers are also working on creating their Tether wallets. They’ll announce the details in their forum threads shortly.

Let’s keep in touch!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dre
S

Sausage77

Premium Member
Aug 23, 2021
Hi Anne

Does this mean we need to re register even though i have a premium membership?

I want to re order some products

StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
Sausage77 said:
Hi Anne

Does this mean we need to re register even though i have a premium membership?

I want to re order some products
Hello dear @Sausage77,
Did you manage to contact the sellers? Do you have any problems with it?

S

Sausage77

Premium Member
Aug 23, 2021
StacyB said:
Hello dear @Sausage77,
Did you manage to contact the sellers? Do you have any problems with it?
Cant contact anyone
All of my premium membership have gone

StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
Sausage77 said:
Cant contact anyone
All of my premium membership have gone
Please check your private messages.

Dre

Dre

Staff member
Premium Member
The Slayers Team
May 10, 2015
melbourne
April said:
Hi, guys! We have important news for you!:bomb:

Starting from today, all payments on our website will be processed in crypto. We’ve decided to make Tether (USDT) TRC20 the only payment method because it’s safe, fast, and convenient for both our sellers and users. You don’t need to be a crypto expert to use the Tether wallet. You can still pay in the preferred currency. Tether will just make a conversion of the $ amount to their coins.

Here are some key benefits of creating a Tether account:

- You can send the payments at any time from the mobile app
- You don’t need to submit any documents confirming your identity
- Creating a Tether (USDT) account is even easier than registering with PayPal and many other payment systems.

Why did we stop using PayPal?

Many of us passed through an unpleasant experience with scammers. If you have ever tried to buy Duromine and other weight loss products online, you might face multiple ‘fake’ sellers who take your money without sending the product.

We’ve got messages from our sellers Charlotte and Anne_R, that they can’t operate on our website anymore.

So, we suppose that someone from the scammers complained to PayPal in order they block us and our sellers, and they stop selling weight loss products on our website. As a result, we can no longer use PayPal to accept payments.

UPD: Soon, we’ll provide more detailed information about how to buy the Premium Subscription with Tether.

Our proven sellers are also working on creating their Tether wallets. They’ll announce the details in their forum threads shortly.

Let’s keep in touch!
Hi April :)

we may have members ( though probably not many lol ) that do not own a Smartphone,
some of our members may only have access to a desktop computer, or a Laptop for example..

can they still use 'Tether (USDT)?

Hugs
Dre

Reactions: April
April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Dre said:
Hi April :)

we may have members ( though probably not many lol ) that do not own a Smartphone,
some of our members may only have access to a desktop computer, or a Laptop for example..

can they still use 'Tether (USDT)?

Hugs
Dre
This is a good question and my answer is "Yes" :)
Soon we'll provide detailed instructions for both desktop and cell phone users. ;)

Last edited:
M

Miss.S

Premium Member
Aug 4, 2022
I'm so confused 😐
I was hoping to constant Anne_R or someone selling what she normally does (I'm a first time buyer with premium membership) about getting some Phentermine or Duromine, but is she no longer on here?
I don't have any issues with using tether, but can also use PayPal but not sure what to do!?

StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
Miss.S said:
I'm so confused 😐
I was hoping to constant Anne_R or someone selling what she normally does (I'm a first time buyer with premium membership) about getting some Phentermine or Duromine, but is she no longer on here?
I don't have any issues with using tether, but can also use PayPal but not sure what to do!?
Hello dear @Miss.S,
We are deeply sorry, but Teather is the only payment option at the moment. The sellers use it as it's the safest method for both parties.
You can find the detailed instructions HERE.

Reactions: Miss.S
M

Miss.S

Premium Member
Aug 4, 2022
StacyB said:
Hello dear @Miss.S,
We are deeply sorry, but Teather is the only payment option at the moment. The sellers use it as it's the safest method for both parties.
You can find the detailed instructions HERE.
No worries, if it makes transactions safer I totally understand.

• Love
Reactions: StacyB
StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
Miss.S said:
No worries, if it makes transactions safer I totally understand.
Thank you for understanding, dear.
Feel free to contact me directly if you have any other questions. I will be happy to help ;)

• Love
Reactions: Dre and Miss.S
N

Novella

Premium Member
Apr 15, 2021
Hello, I did an order earlier this week with Anne. It has just been cancelled. I'm very confused as it went through the last time with no issues. Could you please let me know if I can still use paypal? I don't want to pay via a platform I'm not familiar with, regards Novella