• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Ozempic is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Ozempic week 1 here I go

N

newlife

Standard Member
Feb 17, 2021
Hi people
I started using Ozempic pen one week ago today and I am down 5 kilos !!!
Wish I lose more, fingers crossed *Happy Dance*

newlife said:
Hi people
I started using Ozempic pen one week ago today and I am down 5 kilos !!!
Wish I lose more, fingers crossed *Happy Dance*
WoW!!! @newlife I am so happy to read about such results! It's just a week, just the beginning of your journey, and you have already succeeded :heart_eyes:
What do you eat, dear? Please share your meal plan and daily routine.

StacyB said:
WoW!!! @newlife I am so happy to read about such results! It's just a week, just the beginning of your journey, and you have already succeeded :heart_eyes:
What do you eat, dear? Please share your meal plan and daily routine.
Aw thank you StacyB!
What I eat on Ozempic:

I have minimal food cravings, as my appetite is fully suppressed. Still, I am trying to eat in the morning despite not being hungry. Usually, it’s a half of avocado and fresh tomato. Cup of coffee is a must for me, can’t function well if I don’t have one). For lunch, I either have an apple and a handful of nuts, or a fruit smoothie. Though I mostly skip my lunch (I know I know you're supposed to eat small portions 3-4 times a day), but I always have my dinner. I love vegetables, fresh salads, stewed and grilled with olive oil, soy sauce or balsamic glaze. I add some turkey or chicken fillet, altering it with grilled fish. I am lucky however that I am not a sweet tooth, so I have no problems with candies and chocolate whatsoever. These are my meals. If I get bored of them, or can’t force myself to eat the same every day, I call my sister (she’s a cook) and “steal” some recipes from her))

Reactions: StacyB
Not bad, my dear @newlife! You know, it's not a panacea eating more times but small portions. If you feel like losing weight and you feel OK, why not?