• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Ozempic is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Ozempic really works!

K

Killa

Premium Member
Feb 17, 2021
I have used Ozempic for weight loss, and let me tell you, I immediately saw a difference in my thoughts about food intake and my desire to eat all the time! During my first 20 days, I lost about 4.5kg, now I don’t feel the need for as much food as I used to crave before and I can even stay without snacks up to dinner (which wasn’t the case in the past). Finally I can eat small portions and then I'm completely full! The use of Ozempic pen is super easy and I like how it comes with the needles. I’d recommend this to anyone who wants to lose weight. Very happy with Ozempic! :party:

Killa said:
I have used Ozempic for weight loss, and let me tell you, I immediately saw a difference in my thoughts about food intake and my desire to eat all the time! During my first 20 days, I lost about 4.5kg, now I don’t feel the need for as much food as I used to crave before and I can even stay without snacks up to dinner (which wasn’t the case in the past). Finally I can eat small portions and then I'm completely full! The use of Ozempic pen is super easy and I like how it comes with the needles. I’d recommend this to anyone who wants to lose weight. Very happy with Ozempic! :party:
Thank you @Killa for sharing your story! Congratulations on your successful experience. For me this medication is still a new one, so it's good to know it works and helps people lose weight. Wish you to achieve your goal and please keep us posted.

Reactions: sKatty and StacyB
Killa said:
Hi Killa
Could you answer a couple of questions for me. I was under the impression that ozempic was being restricted. Did you have any problems accessing . Also could you tell me the cost.i was looking at the pbs and saw that this was around $138 per pen is that about right. Hope you can shed light

Reactions: sKatty
Mml said:
Hi Killa
Could you answer a couple of questions for me. I was under the impression that ozempic was being restricted. Did you have any problems accessing . Also could you tell me the cost.i was looking at the pbs and saw that this was around $138 per pen is that about right. Hope you can shed light
Hi Mml sure no problem
I've never heard that Ozempic was being restricted to be honest. I ordered mine on the Internet, don't know about the price on PBS but I paid over 400 AUD per pen. Expensive yes I know but I wanted to do it fast as I was tired of my failures on diets etc. Hope I helped. Good luck dear!

Hey do you know where online yo buy Ozempic? Having trouble finding stock.

Jjac said:
Hey do you know where online yo buy Ozempic? Having trouble finding stock.
Hello, dear @Jjac! Our proven seller @Jane has it in stock. Please contact her directly ;)

Reactions: Kate
StacyB said:
Hello, dear @Jjac! Our proven seller @Jane has it in stock. Please contact her directly ;)
Hi Jane how much is an Ozmpic pen and is it only one per month

Walstam said:
Hi Jane how much is an Ozmpic pen and is it only one per month
Hello dear @Walstam ,

You can find the marketplace here -