• Did you know that you can hide any notification by clicking on the Close button in the upper right corner? 👉

Ozempic really works!

K

Killa

Member
Premium Member
Feb 17, 2021
3
5
3
I have used Ozempic for weight loss, and let me tell you, I immediately saw a difference in my thoughts about food intake and my desire to eat all the time! During my first 20 days, I lost about 4.5kg, now I don’t feel the need for as much food as I used to crave before and I can even stay without snacks up to dinner (which wasn’t the case in the past). Finally I can eat small portions and then I'm completely full! The use of Ozempic pen is super easy and I like how it comes with the needles. I’d recommend this to anyone who wants to lose weight. Very happy with Ozempic! :party:
 
Kate

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
678
557
113
Killa said:
I have used Ozempic for weight loss, and let me tell you, I immediately saw a difference in my thoughts about food intake and my desire to eat all the time! During my first 20 days, I lost about 4.5kg, now I don’t feel the need for as much food as I used to crave before and I can even stay without snacks up to dinner (which wasn’t the case in the past). Finally I can eat small portions and then I'm completely full! The use of Ozempic pen is super easy and I like how it comes with the needles. I’d recommend this to anyone who wants to lose weight. Very happy with Ozempic! :party:
Thank you @Killa for sharing your story! Congratulations on your successful experience. For me this medication is still a new one, so it's good to know it works and helps people lose weight. Wish you to achieve your goal and please keep us posted.
 
  • Like
Reactions: sKatty and StacyB
M

Mml

New Member
Premium Member
Jul 6, 2022
4
4
3
Killa said:
I have used Ozempic for weight loss, and let me tell you, I immediately saw a difference in my thoughts about food intake and my desire to eat all the time! During my first 20 days, I lost about 4.5kg, now I don’t feel the need for as much food as I used to crave before and I can even stay without snacks up to dinner (which wasn’t the case in the past). Finally I can eat small portions and then I'm completely full! The use of Ozempic pen is super easy and I like how it comes with the needles. I’d recommend this to anyone who wants to lose weight. Very happy with Ozempic! :party:
Hi Killa
Could you answer a couple of questions for me. I was under the impression that ozempic was being restricted. Did you have any problems accessing . Also could you tell me the cost.i was looking at the pbs and saw that this was around $138 per pen is that about right. Hope you can shed light
 
  • Like
Reactions: sKatty
K

Killa

Member
Premium Member
Feb 17, 2021
3
5
3
Mml said:
Hi Killa
Could you answer a couple of questions for me. I was under the impression that ozempic was being restricted. Did you have any problems accessing . Also could you tell me the cost.i was looking at the pbs and saw that this was around $138 per pen is that about right. Hope you can shed light
Hi Mml sure no problem
I've never heard that Ozempic was being restricted to be honest. I ordered mine on the Internet, don't know about the price on PBS but I paid over 400 AUD per pen. Expensive yes I know but I wanted to do it fast as I was tired of my failures on diets etc. Hope I helped. Good luck dear!
 
J

Jjac

Member
Premium Member
Jul 18, 2022
1
9
3
Hey do you know where online yo buy Ozempic? Having trouble finding stock.
 
StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
271
153
43
Jjac said:
Hey do you know where online yo buy Ozempic? Having trouble finding stock.
Hello, dear @Jjac! Our proven seller @Jane has it in stock. Please contact her directly ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kate
W

Walstam

New Member
Standard Member
Aug 30, 2022
3
1
3
StacyB said:
Hello, dear @Jjac! Our proven seller @Jane has it in stock. Please contact her directly ;)
Hi Jane how much is an Ozmpic pen and is it only one per month
 
StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
271
153
43
Walstam said:
Hi Jane how much is an Ozmpic pen and is it only one per month
Hello dear @Walstam ,

You can find the marketplace here -