• Did you know that you can hide any notification by clicking on the Close button in the upper right corner? 👉

Ozempic cost

L

LucindaO

New Member
Standard Member
Aug 5, 2022
1
0
1
How much is a 3ml ozempic pen on this site please? Including postage. And my understanding is you don’t need a script. Is that true?
 
StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
262
150
43
LucindaO said:
How much is a 3ml ozempic pen on this site please? Including postage. And my understanding is you don’t need a script. Is that true?
Hello dear @LucindaO,

You can find the prices on Marketplace. Different sellers - different prices.

Being a Premium Member, you get access to the ‘Sell’ private zone on the forum, where you can find and contact the relevant seller directly and read customer reviews.

To access the private zone, you have to register and pay for your annual forum subscription by following this link: https://nevergiveupteam.com/premium/

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I’d be happy to help. ;)
 
Y

yazz

New Member
Standard Member
Sep 1, 2022
1
0
1
So are we actually purchasing these Ozempic pens from Australia? Are they for sale in Australia?
 
StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
262
150
43
yazz said:
So are we actually purchasing these Ozempic pens from Australia? Are they for sale in Australia?
Hello dear @yazz,
You can find all the information in the marketplace - https://nevergiveupteam.com/community/forums/buy-weight-loss-medications-from-proven-sellers.104/
We have two sellers who sell Ozempic at the moment - Australian and European.
To contact these sellers, you need to be a Premium member. To upgrade your account, please use this link - https://nevergiveupteam.com/premium/
 
N

Newstart

New Member
Premium Member
Aug 19, 2022
3
1
3
StacyB said:
Hello dear @LucindaO,

You can find the prices on Marketplace. Different sellers - different prices.

Being a Premium Member, you get access to the ‘Sell’ private zone on the forum, where you can find and contact the relevant seller directly and read customer reviews.

To access the private zone, you have to register and pay for your annual forum subscription by following this link: https://nevergiveupteam.com/premium/

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I’d be happy to help. ;)
I’m so confused how do you buy it?
 
StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
262
150
43
Newstart said:
I’m so confused how do you buy it?
If you contacted the sellers, I kindly ask you to wait. They reply in 48 hours (usually, even faster) ;)
 
K

Kazza65

New Member
Premium Member
Sep 2, 2022
6
3
3
Can you please advise if you have ozempic 1ml pens
 
K

Kazza65

New Member
Premium Member
Sep 2, 2022
6
3
3
StacyB said:
Hello dear @LucindaO,

You can find the prices on Marketplace. Different sellers - different prices.

Being a Premium Member, you get access to the ‘Sell’ private zone on the forum, where you can find and contact the relevant seller directly and read customer reviews.

To access the private zone, you have to register and pay for your annual forum subscription by following this link: https://nevergiveupteam.com/premium/

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I’d be happy to help. ;)
I can't see any prices on the market place?
 
StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
262
150
43
Kazza65 said:
I can't see any prices on the market place?
Please open any thread and scroll.
 
StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
262
150
43
Kazza65 said:
Can you please advise if you have ozempic 1ml pens
I kindly ask you to contact @Charlotte and @Jane ;)
 

Similar threads

J
Replies
4
Views
197
StacyB
W
Replies
2
Views
656
Tullysophie0308
T
R
Replies
1
Views
723
Justkati
J