• You can contact Live Chat for live support. We guarantee to answer you 💌
  • We opened a new 🦘Off-topic category on our forum! Create threads on any topic and enjoy unlimited interaction!
  • Hi Guest! We need your assistance. ❤️ Please support our community with a review on TrustPilot🌟
  • Did you know that you can hide any notification by clicking on the Close button in the upper right corner? 👉
  • You can enter the short address 🪄 ngu.team in the address bar of your browser, and http://nevergiveupteam.com/ will open

Proven Ozempic and Phentermine for sale - Straight From European Suppliers

Jane

Jane

Well-Known Member
Premium Seller
Dec 14, 2011
73
117
33
Europe
Brkylen said:
Hi Jane. I messaged but have not heard back. Could you confirm your success rate delivering to Australia? I am looking to purchase Phentermine but would like to confirm that you've successfully delivered to Australia. Thanks, Brooke
Hi @Brkylen, and sorry for the delay! I've sent you a personal message ;)
Thank you @StacyB :kissing_heart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: StacyB
Jane

Jane

Well-Known Member
Premium Seller
Dec 14, 2011
73
117
33
Europe
Lilmonkey said:
Found the price. But can you please confirm they are posted refrigerated?
Hi @Lilmonkey, as I've mentioned in that thread:
Since the use of dry ice on overseas shipments is prohibited by the international freight forwarding regulations, all temperature-sensitive products are packed with an ice pack enclosed and wrapped in a few layers of highly reflective aluminium foil, which incorporates thermo-bubble technology.
Ice blocks keep the low temperature for a while, while the special aluminium foil keeps it cold for longer.
 
Jica

Jica

Member
Premium Member
Jul 13, 2022
14
7
3
Hi @Jane,

Do you sell 0.25mg ozempic pens?
 
B

Berniemelia

New Member
Premium Member
Aug 23, 2022
1
2
3
Hi @Jane
can you please advise how I can order Ozempic? Thank you
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jane
Jane

Jane

Well-Known Member
Premium Seller
Dec 14, 2011
73
117
33
Europe
Berniemelia said:
Hi @Jane
can you please advise how I can order Ozempic? Thank you
Hi @Berniemelia,
I've sent you a personal message ;)
 
WYL

WYL

New Member
Premium Member
Aug 24, 2022
2
1
3
Jane said:
Hello to all forum users! My name is Jane and I am the official representative of our online store on this forum. We are one of the largest Phentermine world’s licensed pharmaceutical suppliers. Unlike others, we collaborate directly with major manufacturers, which allows us to provide the best prices and be confident in the quality of our products.

photo_2019-01-04_16-46-52.jpg

At the moment, according to the rules of the forum, we sent 3 parcels to Australia, which successfully reached the indicated address. Based on this, the administration allowed us to create this thread. At the moment, we obtained the status of a "Proven seller".

Dear users, to view prices on all products and place an order please visit
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***


The following items are be available for ordering online:
  1. Ozempic 1 mg - 1 pen - 580 USD
  2. Ozempic 0.5 mg - 1 pen - 490 USD
  3. Saxenda - 5 pens - 850 USD
  4. Saxenda - 1 pen - 200 USD
  5. Duromine 15 mg - 280 USD
  6. Duromine 30 mg - 325 USD
  7. Duromine 40 mg - 350 USD
  8. Sibutramine - 253.50 USD
  9. Mysimba 28 tabs - 250 USD
  10. Tenuate Retard 75 mg - 277.5 USD
  11. Clenbuterol (Monores®) - 70.5 USD
Notes:
  • Shipments are made 2 days after payment is received
  • Shipments are made via TNT and UPS express
  • Delivery to Australia and NZ takes 3 to 5 days after order processing
Payment options:
  • No minimum order
  • Payment on the site using VISA, Master Card
Hello Jane, my name is Wendy, I’m new to this forum and market place and would like to ask what is the process to order Duromine 30 from u?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jane
Jane

Jane

Well-Known Member
Premium Seller
Dec 14, 2011
73
117
33
Europe
WYL said:
Hello Jane, my name is Wendy, I’m new to this forum and market place and would like to ask what is the process to order Duromine 30 from u?
Hi Wendy,
I've sent you a personal message ;)
 
rjt1510

rjt1510

New Member
Premium Member
Aug 28, 2022
3
4
3
Jane said:
Hello to all forum users! My name is Jane and I am the official representative of our online store on this forum. We are one of the largest Phentermine world’s licensed pharmaceutical suppliers. Unlike others, we collaborate directly with major manufacturers, which allows us to provide the best prices and be confident in the quality of our products.

photo_2019-01-04_16-46-52.jpg

At the moment, according to the rules of the forum, we sent 3 parcels to Australia, which successfully reached the indicated address. Based on this, the administration allowed us to create this thread. At the moment, we obtained the status of a "Proven seller".

Dear users, to view prices on all products and place an order please visit
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***


The following items are be available for ordering online:
  1. Ozempic 1 mg - 1 pen - 580 USD
  2. Ozempic 0.5 mg - 1 pen - 490 USD
  3. Saxenda - 5 pens - 850 USD
  4. Saxenda - 1 pen - 200 USD
  5. Duromine 15 mg - 280 USD
  6. Duromine 30 mg - 325 USD
  7. Duromine 40 mg - 350 USD
  8. Sibutramine - 253.50 USD
  9. Mysimba 28 tabs - 250 USD
  10. Tenuate Retard 75 mg - 277.5 USD
  11. Clenbuterol (Monores®) - 70.5 USD
Notes:
  • Shipments are made 2 days after payment is received
  • Shipments are made via TNT and UPS express
  • Delivery to Australia and NZ takes 3 to 5 days after order processing
Payment options:
  • No minimum order
  • Payment on the site using VISA, Master Card
76d4199c-2503-442e-97f6-3294e35b886f-jpeg.2668
Could you please PM me :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jane
Q

QG2022

New Member
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2022
2
2
3
I am after Ozempic - do you have it?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jane
C

Chris89

New Member
Premium Member
Aug 29, 2022
6
2
3
Hi looking for ozempic 1 mg.
Do you have any?
Thanks
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jane
L

laurazali

Laura
Premium Member
Aug 30, 2022
4
3
3
Sydney
Jane said:
Hello to all forum users! My name is Jane and I am the official representative of our online store on this forum. We are one of the largest Phentermine world’s licensed pharmaceutical suppliers. Unlike others, we collaborate directly with major manufacturers, which allows us to provide the best prices and be confident in the quality of our products.

photo_2019-01-04_16-46-52.jpg

At the moment, according to the rules of the forum, we sent 3 parcels to Australia, which successfully reached the indicated address. Based on this, the administration allowed us to create this thread. At the moment, we obtained the status of a "Proven seller".

Dear users, to view prices on all products and place an order please visit
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***


The following items are be available for ordering online:
  1. Ozempic 1 mg - 1 pen - 580 USD
  2. Ozempic 0.5 mg - 1 pen - 490 USD
  3. Saxenda - 5 pens - 850 USD
  4. Saxenda - 1 pen - 200 USD
  5. Duromine 15 mg - 280 USD
  6. Duromine 30 mg - 325 USD
  7. Duromine 40 mg - 350 USD
  8. Sibutramine - 253.50 USD
  9. Mysimba 28 tabs - 250 USD
  10. Tenuate Retard 75 mg - 277.5 USD
  11. Clenbuterol (Monores®) - 70.5 USD
Notes:
  • Shipments are made 2 days after payment is received
  • Shipments are made via TNT and UPS express
  • Delivery to Australia and NZ takes 3 to 5 days after order processing
Payment options:
  • No minimum order
  • Payment on the site using VISA, Master Card
76d4199c-2503-442e-97f6-3294e35b886f-jpeg.2668
I’m a first time user what mg do I need starting off and can I purchase Ozempic from you please
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jane

Similar threads

M
Replies
9
Views
323
StacyB
W
Replies
1
Views
254
S
Twinkle T
Replies
2
Views
507
Dre
R
Replies
1
Views
389
Justkati
J
M
Replies
2
Views
461
tanyaBurton
T