Proven Ozempic and Phentermine for sale - Straight From European Suppliers

  • You can contact Live Chat for live support. We guarantee to answer you 💌
  • We opened a new 🦘Off-topic category on our forum! Create threads on any topic and enjoy unlimited interaction!
  • Hi Guest! We need your assistance. ❤️ Please support our community with a review on TrustPilot🌟
  • Did you know that you can hide any notification by clicking on the Close button in the upper right corner? 👉
  • You can enter the short address 🪄 ngu.team in the address bar of your browser, and http://nevergiveupteam.com/ will open
C

Cashe2

New Member
Premium Member
Jul 19, 2022
1
0
1
Hi Jane I would like to buy 15mg duromine. I want to start low in case I get any palpitations. I’m located in Victoria, Australia
 
Jane

Jane

Well-Known Member
Premium Seller
Dec 14, 2011
48
105
33
Europe
Cashe2 said:
Hi Jane I would like to buy 15mg duromine. I want to start low in case I get any palpitations. I’m located in Victoria, Australia
Hi Cashe2, sure. Please check your personal messages.
 
T

tcb17

New Member
Premium Member
Jun 20, 2022
3
4
3
Jane said:
Hello to all forum users! My name is Jane and I am the official representative of our online store on this forum. We are one of the largest Phentermine world’s licensed pharmaceutical suppliers. Unlike others, we collaborate directly with major manufacturers, which allows us to provide the best prices and be confident in the quality of our products.

photo_2019-01-04_16-46-52.jpg

At the moment, according to the rules of the forum, we sent 3 parcels to Australia, which successfully reached the indicated address. Based on this, the administration allowed us to create this thread. At the moment, we obtained the status of a "Proven seller".

Dear users, to view prices on all products and place an order please visit
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***


The following items are be available for ordering online:
  1. Ozempic 1 mg - 1 pen - 580 USD
  2. Ozempic 0.5 mg - 1 pen - 490 USD
  3. Saxenda - 5 pens - 850 USD
  4. Saxenda - 1 pen - 200 USD
  5. Duromine 15 mg - 280 USD
  6. Duromine 30 mg - 325 USD
  7. Duromine 40 mg - 350 USD
  8. Sibutramine - 253.50 USD
  9. Mysimba 28 tabs - 250 USD
  10. Tenuate Retard 75 mg - 277.5 USD
  11. Clenbuterol (Monores®) - 70.5 USD
Notes:
  • Shipments are made 2 days after payment is received
  • Shipments are made via TNT and UPS express
  • Delivery to Australia and NZ takes 3 to 5 days after order processing
Payment options:
  • No minimum order
  • Payment on the site using VISA, Master Card
Hi Jane, does the price include delivery. Kind regards tania
 
Jane

Jane

Well-Known Member
Premium Seller
Dec 14, 2011
48
105
33
Europe
tcb17 said:
Hi Jane, does the price include delivery. Kind regards tania
Dear @tcb17 the prices do not include the delivery.
 
M

Mariah P

Member
Premium Member
Dec 23, 2014
28
5
8
Jane said:
Hi, guys 🥰

Genuine Ozempic 0.5 mg and 1 mg by Nova Nordisk is available in stock! ✅

76D4199C-2503-442E-97F6-3294E35B886F.jpeg
IMG_4580.jpg
IMG_4579.jpg
IMG_4581.jpgIMG_4582.jpg
IMG_4583.jpg
Hi what’s the current price? Hopefully not 5-6 times the normal price..
 
L

Lilmonkey

Member
Premium Member
Sep 6, 2021
7
6
3
Mariah P said:
Hi what’s the current price? Hopefully not 5-6 times the normal price..
Hi Jane. Can you please message me the price? Thankyou
 
T

tcb17

New Member
Premium Member
Jun 20, 2022
3
4
3
Jane said:
Hello to all forum users! My name is Jane and I am the official representative of our online store on this forum. We are one of the largest Phentermine world’s licensed pharmaceutical suppliers. Unlike others, we collaborate directly with major manufacturers, which allows us to provide the best prices and be confident in the quality of our products.

photo_2019-01-04_16-46-52.jpg

At the moment, according to the rules of the forum, we sent 3 parcels to Australia, which successfully reached the indicated address. Based on this, the administration allowed us to create this thread. At the moment, we obtained the status of a "Proven seller".

Dear users, to view prices on all products and place an order please visit
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***


The following items are be available for ordering online:
  1. Ozempic 1 mg - 1 pen - 580 USD
  2. Ozempic 0.5 mg - 1 pen - 490 USD
  3. Saxenda - 5 pens - 850 USD
  4. Saxenda - 1 pen - 200 USD
  5. Duromine 15 mg - 280 USD
  6. Duromine 30 mg - 325 USD
  7. Duromine 40 mg - 350 USD
  8. Sibutramine - 253.50 USD
  9. Mysimba 28 tabs - 250 USD
  10. Tenuate Retard 75 mg - 277.5 USD
  11. Clenbuterol (Monores®) - 70.5 USD
Notes:
  • Shipments are made 2 days after payment is received
  • Shipments are made via TNT and UPS express
  • Delivery to Australia and NZ takes 3 to 5 days after order processing
Payment options:
  • No minimum order
  • Payment on the site using VISA, Master Card
Hi Jane, could I please order duromine 30mg.
Thank you Tania
 
Jane

Jane

Well-Known Member
Premium Seller
Dec 14, 2011
48
105
33
Europe
Mariah P said:
Hi what’s the current price? Hopefully not 5-6 times the normal price..
Hi dear @Mariah P , @Lilmonkey and @tcb17 I sent you private messages :)
The current prices (shipping not included) are also indicated HERE
Have a nice day everyone!
 
A

Allison1966

New Member
Premium Member
Jul 31, 2022
4
2
3
Lilmonkey said:
Hi Jane. Can you please message me the price? Thankyou
Hi Jane I’m a new member and first time order. I’m after Ozempic. Price please and number of pens permitted to buy. Australian buyer.
 
Jane

Jane

Well-Known Member
Premium Seller
Dec 14, 2011
48
105
33
Europe
Allison1966 said:
Hi Jane I’m a new member and first time order. I’m after Ozempic. Price please and number of pens permitted to buy. Australian buyer.
Hi Allison, check your personal messages, please :)
 
K

ky.blake83

New Member
Premium Member
Aug 5, 2022
2
1
3
Hi Jane,

I'm looking to buy Ozempic. Are you able to provide that? If so, what is the cost?
Thanks
 
Jane

Jane

Well-Known Member
Premium Seller
Dec 14, 2011
48
105
33
Europe
ky.blake83 said:
Hi Jane,

I'm looking to buy Ozempic. Are you able to provide that? If so, what is the cost?
Thanks
Hi @ky.blake83. Sure please check your personal messages. Note: pay attention to the stock please!
 
L

Lilmonkey

Member
Premium Member
Sep 6, 2021
7
6
3
Jane said:
Hello to all forum users! My name is Jane and I am the official representative of our online store on this forum. We are one of the largest Phentermine world’s licensed pharmaceutical suppliers. Unlike others, we collaborate directly with major manufacturers, which allows us to provide the best prices and be confident in the quality of our products.

photo_2019-01-04_16-46-52.jpg

At the moment, according to the rules of the forum, we sent 3 parcels to Australia, which successfully reached the indicated address. Based on this, the administration allowed us to create this thread. At the moment, we obtained the status of a "Proven seller".

Dear users, to view prices on all products and place an order please visit
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***


The following items are be available for ordering online:
  1. Ozempic 1 mg - 1 pen - 580 USD
  2. Ozempic 0.5 mg - 1 pen - 490 USD
  3. Saxenda - 5 pens - 850 USD
  4. Saxenda - 1 pen - 200 USD
  5. Duromine 15 mg - 280 USD
  6. Duromine 30 mg - 325 USD
  7. Duromine 40 mg - 350 USD
  8. Sibutramine - 253.50 USD
  9. Mysimba 28 tabs - 250 USD
  10. Tenuate Retard 75 mg - 277.5 USD
  11. Clenbuterol (Monores®) - 70.5 USD
Notes:
  • Shipments are made 2 days after payment is received
  • Shipments are made via TNT and UPS express
  • Delivery to Australia and NZ takes 3 to 5 days after order processing
Payment options:
  • No minimum order
  • Payment on the site using VISA, Master Card
Hello. Are the pens refrigerated when posted?
 
L

Lilmonkey

Member
Premium Member
Sep 6, 2021
7
6
3
Lilmonkey said:
Hi Jane. Can you please message me the price? Thankyou
Found the price. But can you please confirm they are posted refrigerated?
 

Similar threads

S
Replies
5
Views
340
B
L
Replies
1
Views
161
StacyB
StacyB
J
Replies
13
Views
327
StacyB
StacyB
M
Replies
8
Views
613
StacyB
M
Replies
0
Views
185
Maz.c
M