• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!
Courtneyy said:
Its the exact same drug. Just the generic. The active ingredient is identical.
Okay thanks!

Bobby4 said:
Okay thanks!
Come to think of it that could be why your doctor insisted on metermine, he might be trying to support local pharmacies as some of them like to do that. If you want the duromine brand you can ask for it at your pharmacy as they can change it being the same med just a different brand :)

I've found it really helpful. I don't take it every day anymore. I lose roughly .5-1kg per week which I'm happy with and heaps off my measurements too

Courtneyy said:
I've found it really helpful. I don't take it every day anymore. I lose roughly .5-1kg per week which I'm happy with and heaps off my measurements too
That’s so good :) I’ve only heard reviews on duromine is it the same? (If you don’t mind me asking!) do you get lots of energy and stay up all night? And do you get hungry? My problem is I just always eat crap and never have enough energy to go for walks or exercise. It’s terrible I know I really want to lose weight and I’m willing to pay that price I just hope it works haha!

Many of my clients buy Metermine from me and are absolutely happy with the results.:sun:
Metermine is a certified generic of Duromine, as it contains the same key ingredient - Phentermine.

Bobby4 said:
That’s so good :) I’ve only heard reviews on duromine is it the same? (If you don’t mind me asking!) do you get lots of energy and stay up all night? And do you get hungry? My problem is I just always eat crap and never have enough energy to go for walks or exercise. It’s terrible I know I really want to lose weight and I’m willing to pay that price I just hope it works haha!
Yeah reviews for duromine are same for metermine. I even still call it duromine when I'm on the other brand...I get no extra energy during the day, bloody disappointing haha, but it does keep me up at night...I can go a whole day without feeling hungry so I have to remind myself to eat enough. The occasional day I do think I have more energy but I have a baby so she takes it all out of me haha. I eat soooo much crap. As soon as the baby goes down for a nap I raid the cupboard out of boredom. These tablets have definitely stopped me from doing that.

And even when i still go looking for food i just don't feel like anything that's there.

Courtneyy said:
And even when i still go looking for food i just don't feel like anything that's there.
That’s really good then! You’ve given me hope fingers crossed I get good results! Thanks so much :)

@Bobby4, you are right! The food we eat affects our energy levels and even our mood.:sun: So, I'd recommend anyone on Duromine/Metermine drink more water and eat fresh fruits regularly to feel awesome:heart:

Reactions: Bobby4
April said:
@Bobby4, you are right! The food we eat affects our energy levels and even our mood.:sun: So, I'd recommend anyone on Duromine/Metermine drink more water and eat fresh fruits regularly to feel awesome:heart:
Thanks!

Bobby4 said:
Hello everyone! I’ve heard great things about Duromine and I asked my doctor to put me on Duromine to help with my weight and he said he would give me “Metermine” instead, he said ‘it’s the same thing it’s just the newer and better version. I was wondering if anyone is on or has been on “Metermine”? I have a few questions and just wanting to talk to anyone who has tried it as I can’t find anyone who has been on it yet. I took my first 30mg tablet this morning and have felt completely normal all day. Thanks in advance! :blush:
I was on 15mg metermine for 1st month, then 30mg metermine for 2nd month, then 30mg duromine for 3rd month. I lost the same everyday for the 3 months. (21kgs), then the next 6 weeks while not on anything I lost another 6.5kg. (103.7kg to 76.2kg) So they are both the same. Metermine is nearly 1/2 the price of Duromine. The tablets are the identical colour and shape.

Last edited by a moderator:
Momon said:
Im going to my doctors in a week. Is it worth the money or did you reget it. ? I have to lose about 40kgs
In my opinion it's 100 pecent worth it :blush:

Reactions: Dre
sofia-brook said:
In my opinion it's 100 pecent worth it :blush:
Awesome. Were the side effects to bad?

Momon said:
Awesome. Were the side effects to bad?
I pretty much had ever done effect and although it was challanging I pushed through as I knew it was pretty much a last resort for me. By week 3 all the side effects had gone except the dry mouth which I didn't mind so much as it forced me to drink more. I lost 17kgs in 60 days :)

Reactions: Momon
sofia-brook said:
I pretty much had ever done effect and although it was challanging I pushed through as I knew it was pretty much a last resort for me. By week 3 all the side effects had gone except the dry mouth which I didn't mind so much as it forced me to drink more. I lost 17kgs in 60 days :)
Awesome!

Momon said:
Im going to my doctors in a week. Is it worth the money or did you reget it. ? I have to lose about 40kgs
Its definitely worth the money. My goal is 15kg and ive already lost 9 of them in less then 2 months. Definitely worth a try. :heart_eyes::bomb:

Reactions: April
Momon said:
Hello, dear @Momon :sun:
It is very difficult to lose 40 kilos on your own :pensive:
In this case, Duromine is really helpful. It helps to suppress your appetite and your weight loss becomes easier :blush:
If you still hesitate, I would suggest you reading success stories of people who have achieved great results with Duromine - https://nevergiveupteam.com/community/forums/success-stories.79/

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Dre
Bobby4 said:
That’s really good then! You’ve given me hope fingers crossed I get good results! Thanks so much :)
Just make sure you retrain yourself on how to eat and act while you on them. Thats why I've stopped taking them every day in the past couple of weeks to try and get myself to control my hunger on days off from it...not to mention it stretches the pack out to 6-8 weeks instead of just 4 weeks

Metermine is just the generic brand of duromine.