• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Proven BEST PRICES - Original Duromine 15 mg & 30 mg / Saxenda / Adipex/ Phentermine

Anne_R said:
Hey guys,

My name is Anne. It's a pleasure to meet all of you and thanks to the NeverGiveUp team for approving me to sell here.

I offer Duromine 30 mg for 490 AUD/1 box
Express Delivery - FREE of charge
Regular stock - 10 packs per week (please message me to reserve a pack for you!).

Contact me here or email me: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

photo_2020-10-04_07-52-26-jpg.1610

photo_2020-10-04_07-52-18-jpg.1609
Hi Anne, wanting to try genuine Duramine for weight loss. Do you ship to NZ and how long does this take? Also how to pay? Thanks

Reactions: Anne_R and Monick
Forestgate said:
Hi Anne, wanting to try genuine Duramine for weight loss. Do you ship to NZ and how long does this take? Also how to pay? Thanks
Hi Forestgate,

Yes, I do shipping to NZ. :) The delivery time varies and depends on the shipping option you choose.
Let's discuss the details in personal messages. ;)

Hi Anne,
I am Interested in purchasing a box.
Cost will be $490 with including express delivery, with paying by PayPal?
I will wait for your reply on my enquiry as soon as possible.
Thank youuu !

Reactions: Anne_R
___dundun said:
Hi Anne,
I am Interested in purchasing a box.
Cost will be $490 with including express delivery, with paying by PayPal?
I will wait for your reply on my enquiry as soon as possible.
Thank youuu !
Sure, hun! :sun:

I definitely recommend @Anne_R!
Great with communication and fast to send. Have ordered twice now, and both times received product very quickly, second time within 2 days!

• Love
Reactions: April and Anne_R
JasmineCeleste said:
I definitely recommend @Anne_R!
Great with communication and fast to send. Have ordered twice now, and both times received product very quickly, second time within 2 days!
Thank you for your feedback! It would be great if you can also add a photo of the pills you received. ;)

I can recommend Anne R - communication very easy and responsive and package was delivered fast!

Anne_R said:
Thank you for your feedback! It would be great if you can also add a photo of the pills you received.
Here's a pic, thanks @Anne_R

Attachments

• 20210801_225604.jpg
    20210801_225604.jpg
    465.8 KB · Views: 69
Anne_R said:
Hey guys,

My name is Anne. It's a pleasure to meet all of you and thanks to the NeverGiveUp team for approving me to sell here.

Regular stock - 10 packs per week (please message me to reserve a pack for you!).

Hi Anne, I am interested in purchasing some from you. Based in Australia. Thanks,

• Love
arrived a day after it was shipped, sealed and all great value for the 30mg compared to some other sellers, wasn’t even looking for the duromine brand specifically but there really wasn’t much of a price difference between some others selling phentermine 30. would definitely recommend :))

• Love
rosejones said:
arrived a day after it was shipped, sealed and all great value for the 30mg compared to some other sellers, wasn’t even looking for the duromine brand specifically but there really wasn’t much of a price difference between some others selling phentermine 30. would definitely recommend :))
Thank you for your feedback, Rose! I'm always happy when my customers are happy. Hugs! And I wish you a very successful weight loss journey :innocent:

Anne_R said:
Thank you for your feedback, Rose! I'm always happy when my customers are happy. Hugs! And I wish you a very successful weight loss journey :innocent:
Thank you Anne for Helping me at such short notice!
i've been a part of this Forum a long time and you my darling have been a pleasure to deal with :)
if there is anyone on the Forum with any doubts about Anne there is no need,
i can now say that not only can she be trusted ;)
but i have never witnessed anything like the speed that the parcel arrives!
it's almost like she has someone working inside 'Australia Post' haha

if you ever need anything Anne let me know x

Hugs
Dre

• Love
Reactions: April
Anne_R said:
Hey guys,

Hi Anne,
I would like to buy one box of duromine.
Please reply on my msg.
Thanks

Hi, I was wondering if I could please purchase duromibe 30mg off you?

Anne_R said:
Hey guys,

Hello, I'm interested please

Hello, my lovies!

I sent everyone a personal message. Could you check, please?

Thank you,
Anne

• Love
Reactions: Dre and Jess1986
Hi,

As a complete newbie, I was very nervous about parting with my cash. My leap of faith with Anne_R paid off. Great comms, great delivery time, great packaging...great everything! I'll definitely order from .Anne_R again. Thanks Anne, you bloody legend

Wooow, thank you for feedback, @Curious! I'm so happy when my customers are happy! :innocent::heart::sun:

Hi there,

I would like to order, please :)

How fast is shipping to the Central Coast, NSW?

Thanks

Reactions: April and Anne_R