Online doctors that prescribe duromine?

C

Chantelle.co

Standard Member
Oct 7, 2021
Hey all! New to this site, but I’m struggling, really struggling with my weight.. I’ve always been 50kgs which I know it small but I’ve always been comfortable and healthy at that weight I’m not a tall female for anyone thinking that’s too small.
since the beginning of last year I’ve put on a large amount of weight after a miscarriage and a relationship break down. Now I’m weighing in at 70 kgs which I’m not comfortable at, I can’t stop eating and every month or two the scales keep going up. I’m exercising daily and the food I’m eating isn’t unhealthy. But I don’t feel like any doctor will prescribe me duromine unless I’m bigger than I am now. Can anyone help me? I need a prescription do to the work I do and getting drug tested regularly. Thank you all :)

April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Hey all! New to this site, but I’m struggling, really struggling with my weight.. I’ve always been 50kgs which I know it small but I’ve always been comfortable and healthy at that weight I’m not a tall female for anyone thinking that’s too small.
since the beginning of last year I’ve put on a large amount of weight after a miscarriage and a relationship break down. Now I’m weighing in at 70 kgs which I’m not comfortable at, I can’t stop eating and every month or two the scales keep going up. I’m exercising daily and the food I’m eating isn’t unhealthy. But I don’t feel like any doctor will prescribe me duromine unless I’m bigger than I am now. Can anyone help me? I need a prescription do to the work I do and getting drug tested regularly. Thank you all :)
Hi Chantelle,

Indeed, we may gain weight because of binge eating. o_OI think that sometimes we just need to let things from the past go.
I hope you can find a good doctor who can understand your purposes and prescribe you Duromine. :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

As an alternative, you can also contact one of the proven sellers here: https://nevergiveupteam.com/community/forums/buy-duromine-from-proven-sellers.104/