• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

OFF Duromine

Dee1983 said:
Hi

I'm just wondering how everyone went keeping the weight off once they did a three month course? 1yr on and more!

Does the weight go back on really easy?

Any success stories?

Thankyou
Hello, dear @Dee1983!
It is very individual and depends on many factors. If you continue dieting and exercising, you will keep the weight and can even lose more after you finish the course. If you start eating junk food in front of the TV, you will gain the weight back, of course.
I would recommend you read the thread "OFF DUROMINE". Here people share their experience after course treatment.

Reactions: Dee1983
Dee1983 said:
Hi

I'm just wondering how everyone went keeping the weight off once they did a three month course? 1yr on and more!

Any success stories?

Thankyou
It mostly depends on your lifestyle changes.
If you've managed to become more active and eat well whilst on Duromine, you shouldn't gain your weight back after a 3-month course. :)

• Love
Reactions: Dee1983 and Dre
Dee1983 said:
Hi

Any success stories?

Thankyou
Hi Dee1983

Yes I did, but wow it has been up and down and really hard slog.

ALL MY STATS
Height: 6”1 (186cm)
Starting Weight: 147kg
Current Weight: 117.8kg

I still have a long way to go but I am getting there and this has been over 2.5 years with a total of 3 scripts of duromine (So 3 months in total worth of scripts, but not together)

I only took duromine every 2nd day after the first week, as that worked well for me.

So yes, the weight can be kept off, but one MAJOR thing I learned during this entire time, when I slip up, not to put my head in the sand and deny. I have slipped up so many times, but the last one was the worst, as I got down to 110.3kg and now back up, and I kept my head in the sand and didn't weigh myself so I let it slip a little too far.

Reactions: Dre
ShelleyBris said:
Hi Dee1983

Yes I did, but wow it has been up and down and really hard slog.

ALL MY STATS
Height: 6”1 (186cm)
Starting Weight: 147kg
Current Weight: 117.8kg

I still have a long way to go but I am getting there and this has been over 2.5 years with a total of 3 scripts of duromine (So 3 months in total worth of scripts, but not together)

I only took duromine every 2nd day after the first week, as that worked well for me.

So yes, the weight can be kept off, but one MAJOR thing I learned during this entire time, when I slip up, not to put my head in the sand and deny. I have slipped up so many times, but the last one was the worst, as I got down to 110.3kg and now back up, and I kept my head in the sand and didn't weigh myself so I let it slip a little too far.
great advice ShelleyBris :)
it's wonderful when we get members like you on the Forum!

Thank you darling for your post,
sometimes members are not aware how much help they can be to others,
even the smallest response, or reply to a Thread can make a huge difference in someones weight loss journey :p

and to Dee1983 keep it up!
stay strong and positive my darling,
Duromine is like having 'Harry Potters' Wand in your hand, it really is Magic!
but it will only work if you believe..

Hugs
Dre

Reactions: ShelleyBris