• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!
@mariamfadel4 Everything depends on many factors, e.g., age, weight, hydration level, chronic diseases.
One can lose 5 kgs per week, the other - 1 kilo.
Please don't panic :LLL sometimes it is normal, and your body is changing slightly slower.
It is your experience. Continue eating healthy foods, add some aerobics. I would suggest trying HIIT, it burns a lot of calories. :bomb:

Hi @mariamfadel4 :blush: It seems like your metabolism works very slow. Duromine must boost your metabolism. It takes one week for any drug-like Duromine to work correctly.
Do you see any changes now?

Reactions: Alittt
Do you still have any side effects? Do you sleep well at night? Maybe your body just needs to get used to the pills.

@mariamfadel4
Sometimes the first week is the hardest one. I mean, you can feel the whole bouquet of side effects. The second one comes easier. :)
As it's only the beginning, your body couldn't develop tolerance to the drug to stop working. If you are not hungry, it means that Duromine works. At the same time, if you don't see any loss means that the problem is not the pills, but maybe in your diet plan or exercise routine.
I would recommend counting calories. There are a lot of apps on the internet you can use. Your daily intake should be 1200 calories. Drink water; it also helps to boost your metabolism, and it's calorie-free. :joy::joy::joy:
Being physically active is also an essential part of your weight loss journey. It must be a complex: diet and exercise.
Best of luck in with your endeavors! :heart::innocent:

mariamfadel4 said:
Hello everyone!
hope you are all well. i am on 40mg duromine and the first 2 days i felt the full side effects and had NO appetite however then went back to normal. i have been eating healthy and it's been a week and no weight loss whatsoever. just wondering if anyone had any tips, similar experiences or can let me know what to expect. thanks. :)
I didn't lose weight because I was always under stress. Nerves are connected with your body processes. Try to sleep well, and keep your mind fresh. I resolved this problem through daily meditation.

Hello dear @mariamfadel4 ,
Please let us know how are you doing today? :sun:
Healthy eating should become your new lifestyle. Different weight loss plans existed. It would help if you found a diet that works for you. If you decided to change your life to a better one, you should forget about sweet-carbonated drinks, sugars, reduce carb intake.
Don't forget that you must burn fat. Fat is energy storage. To burn fat, you need to move. Do strength training, cardio, HIIT, Tabata, or simply walk before your dinner, go cycling, take a walk with your dog, etc.
Find your motivation! Think of why you should lose weight. Who or what is your primary motivator?
Think positive! :blush:
We are always here with you. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Dre
Trabela said:
you're totally right :cool: I have my 1200-calories meal plan and go to the gym 4 times per week. Last week I started to excersise with a new trainer. I have already lost 8 kgs in 3 weeks!
Wow! Great results!

Reactions: Trabela
Hello I am also having no effects. Have you been able to feel something now .

Im feeling very deflated today :pensive: not really having good results on the scales but my clothes fit better and people are commenting that I look \"well\". I've been trying so hard and had no slip ups, exercising (5km walk) every day. Why does my silly brain put so much value into a number on the scales?

Boomka said:
Im feeling very deflated today :pensive: not really having good results on the scales but my clothes fit better and people are commenting that I look \"well\". I've been trying so hard and had no slip ups, exercising (5km walk) every day. Why does my silly brain put so much value into a number on the scales?
Just remember if you are exercising your body building up muscle ( it a good because your burn more ) so while your losing fat your gaining muscle. Try doing body measurements instead of scales! Good luck! :blush:

• Love
Reactions: Boomka
SayWhat said:
Just remember if you are exercising your body building up muscle ( it a good because your burn more ) so while your losing fat your gaining muscle. Try doing body measurements instead of scales! Good luck! :blush:
So true xx

Boomka said:
Do measurements as well. In 7ish weeks I've lost 7kg, but I've also lost 10cm around each my waist, stomach and hips. Even 2cm around my neck!

It's not even about the scales it's about how you look :blush:

Boomka said:
It's never about the scales, you could drop two dress sizes and be the same weight.

Boomka said:
How long are you on Duromine?