• ā˜ļøA newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available nowā—ļø With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight šŸ“‰!
not that heavy to need 40 mg at once... but it might be the case, when you don't have extreme amounts of excess weight and need 40mg. discuss this with your doctor and tell him everything about the side effects and their severity.

been on duromine 3 times and each time it has done absolutely nothing. This time around I take it every morning 40mg and I donā€™t feel anything no buzz just the same Iā€™m up to day 14 taking it every morning doesnā€™t even supress my hunger I never ate much really anyway am I doing something wrong. I drink water but no luck.

Can someone shed some light please?

Glenn Donaldson said:
been on duromine 3 times and each time it has done absolutely nothing. This time around I take it every morning 40mg and I donā€™t feel anything no buzz just the same Iā€™m up to day 14 taking it every morning doesnā€™t even supress my hunger I never ate much really anyway am I doing something wrong. I drink water but no

From my experience I gave up after a week because the pills hit my emotions. I was crying all the time and kept miss placing stuff. A few years later my sons girl friend called in for a visit. She looked absolutely stunning like a model, and she said it was the duromines. My mind was ready now to look stunning like her so after that I always thought of my sons gf when zi took a pill. Hope that helped

Barbara said:
From my experience I gave up after a week because the pills hit my emotions. I was crying all the time and kept miss placing stuff. A few years later my sons girl friend called in for a visit. She looked absolutely stunning like a model, and she said it was the duromines. My mind was ready now to look stunning like her so after that I always thought of my sons gf when zi took a pill. Hope that helped

I'm sorry that it's not working this time, as well. I guess, your body does not respond to it... it happens...

Hello Glenn
allow me to introduce you to a little secret noone else will talk about,
do you believe in magic?
Duromine is a piece of magic my friend and it will only work if you believe!
so you need to ask yourself, what kind of person are you?
are you someone who lives in reality,
or someone who lives like there is more to life..

if you would like to talk about this more i am here mate anytime,
like forever, Dre is never that far away..

hugs
Dre

The way the drug functions means that you arenā€™t experiencing the heightened levels of Serotonin that are normally associated with its ingestion. Are you on Serotonin uptake inhibitors (anti depressants)?
Have you previously indulged in large quantities of amphetamine/MDMA?
These are some of the more common things that will affect the way Phentermine influences your body.

Reactions: April
hello Traceypew
very nice to meet you my darling..

all Glenn has to do is believe, do you?
or are you the type of person who opens their front door every morning,
and see's what is only in front of you?

magic is everywhere, it's in the dream you had last night,
it's in the music you listened to today,
and it is in every moment that you take a breath..

Duromine is magic, and we are all fortunate to possess it,
in my experience sweety it will take you anywhere you wish it to go! x

so no more of this Doctor type talk hehehe

hugs
Dre

I certainly believe my friend

that's my girl!
i have an opening coming up soon on my team of "Slayers"
if you are interested?
we protect the innocent here on the forum,
from having the blood sucked out of them by scammers (Vampires)
i need a new Slayer who can wave her wand..

hugs
Dre

Couldnā€™t. Iā€™m a lone wolf. Iā€™d go rogue.

Hello

Check out my blog for my full experience.

Quick question - day 4 on 30mg on Duromine, I had very little energy (even had an afternoon nap) I ate as I normally do (larger portions)
Did anyone else experience this? First few days were as expected, a lot of energy no appetite but Day 4, I am back to my normal self.

Durominegirl said:
Hello

Quick question - day 4 on 30mg on Duromine, I had very little energy (even had an afternoon nap) I ate as I normally do (larger portions)
Did anyone else experience this? First few days were as expected, a lot of energy no appetite but Day 4, I am back to my normal self.
Hi. I'm also on day 4 and didn't feel hungry at all for the first 3 days and didn't even eat much. But improved yesterday. I atleast consumed about 500 calories. And i just can't go over 600. Today though I felt hungry at lunch time. I ate oats and feeling better now. I lost 3kgs so far but I think it's just water wait. Will see how tomorrow goes. Good luck on your journey.

Reactions: Zelinda70
Hai everyone I am on the 30mg for 10 days now but I have noticed that for the past 4 days It doe not suppress my appetite at all. I jog about an hour 3 to 4 days a week, I take the pill at 5Am then go to jog at 7am I am so hungry and shaking I wud have something to eat but after 2 hours I am hungry again,I am worried now I wont loose weight and around 4Pm I am so tired and feeling like sleeping.

What am I doing wrong?

@Zandile - Depending on how much exercise you do, your body will definitely need some more calories *hugs*

What is your meal plan like for the day? Are you drinking enough water? I am assuming you have cut out all sugars too.... maybe some of your reactions could be to a low sugar drop.

Maybe if you post it as well as your exercise schedule we can offer some advice *hugs*

Edited to add: Just read that you are doing the Banting diet - I don't know alot about it, but will have a read up. Would love some information from you in regards to it :)

Last edited:
@Zandile how are you doing today?

Are you still feeling hungry? shaking? I experience something similar in the couple of hours after exercise if I haven't given my body enough fuel. *hugs*

Durominegirl said:
Hello

Hi @Durominegirl - so glad you found the forums!

I actually just responded on your blog, but will copy and paste relevant stuff here, just in case you don't see it :)

First things I would give your body at least a week to adjust - if your still feeling hungry, just remember you can always see your GP and ask for a higher dose if you feel as though your appetite is not suppressed. Some people get by on 15mg, others need the 40mg. All of our body needs are different, so what works for one might not work for another :)

You could also try taking it later on during the day, and see if it makes a difference to your energy levels. Another good thing to add is vitamins. Look at having a multi as well as maybe a vitamin B - these all contribute to your energy levels throughout the day, and what your body doesn't need, it just pee's out.

Did you do any exercise those first few days? Your lack of energy could be as simple as your body rebelling against the lack of calories added to exercise intensity. So on day 4 it's basically gone, "Bugger you, you have made me run around heaps, you haven't fed me like usual, and I'am absolutely knackered!" hence the need for sleep :)

Would love to know how you have been getting on, and to read about your journey some more :)

NPM said:
Hi. I'm also on day 4 and didn't feel hungry at all for the first 3 days and didn't even eat much. But improved yesterday. I atleast consumed about 500 calories. And i just can't go over 600. Today though I felt hungry at lunch time. I ate oats and feeling better now. I lost 3kgs so far but I think it's just water wait. Will see how tomorrow goes. Good luck on your journey.

@NPM - Just responded to your blog post also :)

How's your coffee intake going?

500 - 600 calories is less than what a bariatric patient is prescribed for weight loss. Your body will start rebelling if you don't eat enough, and you will find yourself getting quite ill - and for some it can happen quite quickly. It will lower your immune system and you will become more susceptible to anything going around.

If you cant get food down, maybe look at having a protein drink and just have little sips throughout the day to boost your calorie intake.

You might be surprised to find out what your body actually needs to maintain itself.

Maybe look into your BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate). Your BMR measures your basal energy expenditure. Its basically a 24 hour estimation of the number of calories you burn maintaining your most basic bodily functions, such as breathing, circulating blood and growing and repairing cells.

If you want a more in-depth look you could then check our your Resting Energy Expenditure or REE (sometimes called RMR also). This one actually determines the number of calories you burn in a 24 hour period maintaining basic bodily functions, but also includes the number of calories burned eating and conducting small amounts of activity.

xx