• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉
Hi Everyone!
I'm new here to the forum it's nice meeting everyone! Currently trying to lose weight, have tried everything and want to give ozempic a go. I just got a private prescription today and called up a bunch of pharmacies in the area but they are reserving them for T2 patients for now. Is there anyone that currently sells ozempic in Australia? Many thanks!

Reactions: AliR and Andre90
Hello dear @jshua,

You can find the marketplace with the trusted sellers of the Forum HERE.

Just open any thread and leave a comment there. Or contact the sellers directly by clicking on the seller’s profile and “start conversation”.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. I am always happy to help ;)

jshua said:
Hi Everyone!
I'm new here to the forum it's nice meeting everyone! Currently trying to lose weight, have tried everything and want to give ozempic a go. I just got a private prescription today and called up a bunch of pharmacies in the area but they are reserving them for T2 patients for now. Is there anyone that currently sells ozempic in Australia? Many thanks!
Hi! Can you DM me who you got the private prescription from in Australia please? I've been getting here but its way too expensive!

Hi Andre👋🏼
125kg wanting to get to 80.
Have been on a keto diet only having less that 30carbs a day since mid December 22. I have only lost around 10kg in 3 months so at 42 my metabolism obviously needs a hard sharp kick 😂

Reactions: StacyB
Hello dear @Andre90 ,
Ten kilos is a good result! As we love to say here, a loss is a loss, and a minus is not a plus!
One more important thing: it is healthier to lose weight slowly. Your body gets used to the new processes, and it needs time. There is also a psychological moment. As a rule, people who slowly lose weight usually slowly gain it back or even don't gain.
So, keep up your head high and move towards your goal, dear!

Reactions: Andre90
Thanks for your kind words. I have only in the last day broken my keto diet however in doing so I found that Crust Pizza now do a low carb version of their pizzas 🥳. Pizza has always been my kryptonite 🫣

Hi I'm new nice to be on a forum like this

isabellajewellery68@gmail said:
Hi I'm new nice to be on a forum like this
Hello dear @isabellajewellery68@gmail, and welcome to our friendly community.
I hope you find some motivation here and answer all your questions.
Are you taking any weight loss medicine at the moment?

• Love
Reactions: Dre
StacyB said:
Hello dear @isabellajewellery68@gmail, and welcome to our friendly community.
I hope you find some motivation here and answer all your questions.
Are you taking any weight loss medicine at the moment?
Was on Saxenda but i stopped it a week ago as i had bad side effects, Now the doctor wants to put me on Duromine and tropiramate off label and i"m too scared to try it> I asked him to put me on ozempic off label and he wont do it

Was on Saxenda but i stopped it a week ago as i had bad side effects, Now the doctor wants to put me on Duromine and tropiramate off label and i"m too scared to try it> I asked him to put me on ozempic off label and he wont do it
Hi Isabella,

I have been on Duromine for years (from time to time). I had absolutely no side effects and it worked like a charm!. Unfortunately I can't get it in Europe because I find the other stuff doesn't work so well.

Just a thought

T

Twinkle T said:
Hi Isabella,

I have been on Duromine for years (from time to time). I had absolutely no side effects and it worked like a charm!. Unfortunately I can't get it in Europe because I find the other stuff doesn't work so well.

Just a thought

T
Hello dear @Twinkle T, and welcome back to the Forum ;)
We have European seller @Jane. Did you contact her?

@isabellajewellery68@gmail we have many Duromine users here.
I would recommend you reading these threads:
1. My Duromine experience
2. Duromine Side effects
You may also find inspiring Duromine Success Stories
I was on Duromine for three months, many years ago. To tell the truth, I didn't experience severe side effects. I was a bit nauseous and had a headache for several weeks. At the same time, I've lost almost 20 kilos in 3 months.
However, it is always up to you to decide. It's your life, your choices, dear.
I wish you a successful weight loss journey! ;)

StacyB said:
Hello dear @Twinkle T, and welcome back to the Forum ;)
We have European seller @Jane. Did you contact her?
Hi there! Yes I have spoken to Jane but she doesn't carry Duromine anymore. I got Adipex 75 but it doesn't work with me. I may try Phentermine though. The only way for me to get Duromine is if someone sends it from Australia via someone else who lives in an EU country that has less strict border control (like Italy, or Holland, etc) and who can pass it onto me. My country's border control is simply too strict. So peeved!

Thanks
T

StacyB said:
@isabellajewellery68@gmail we have many Duromine users here.
I would recommend you reading these threads:
1. My Duromine experience
2. Duromine Side effects
You may also find inspiring Duromine Success Stories
I was on Duromine for three months, many years ago. To tell the truth, I didn't experience severe side effects. I was a bit nauseous and had a headache for several weeks. At the same time, I've lost almost 20 kilos in 3 months.
However, it is always up to you to decide. It's your life, your choices, dear.
I wish you a successful weight loss journey! ;)
I will do. Thank you ;-)

• Love
Hi Everyone!
I'm new here to the forum and like the previous newbie - I have a private prescription and called up a bunch of pharmacies in the area but they are reserving them for T2 patients for now. Is there anyone that currently sells ozempic in Australia? Many thanks!

Hello dear @cassper! And welcome to the Forum ;)
We have Australian sellers as well as others who whip worldwide.
All the trusted sellers are located in the Forum's MarketPlace.
Just open any thread and leave a comment there. Or contact the sellers directly by clicking on the seller’s profile and “start conversation”.
I recommend contacting the sellers from the link above, as we give you a 100% guarantee that you will receive your parcel with zero issues. We are not responsible if you buy any products from other Standard users. Most of them are SCAMMERS!

Hi all!
Newbie here 💪🏼

I’m 26 years old from Perth and 7 months PP with a beautiful daughter.
167cm tall and weighing at 73 kilos at the moment (which is about 10 kilos more than before pregnancy!)

I went to GP yesterday and have started out on 15mg duromine today!
I’m going to track my weight loss through my Blog to keep myself accountable!

Very excited for this journey

• Love
Reactions: Dre and StacyB
Hello dear @priv_burgo! And welcome to the Forum :blush:
If you don't mind I'll ask you a few questions.
Is it your first time experience with Duromine? Are you breastfeeding now?
Do you plan dieting and/or exercising?

Hi everyone! 👋

New to here, but not to wrestling with my weight!

Have done it alllll over the last 25 years or so.

My ex husband bought me a Jenny Crag membership. Without me asking.

Keto, IF, CSIRO, nutritionist, duromine several times, contrave, hypnosis, can't even remember them all.

I exercise plenty and I really hate the side eye I get from the young gorgeouses at the pilates studio who give me side eye like "Haven't you given up yet" hahaha sob

Duromine does the trick but I worry about getting dependent on it, but still I hate how they make you take a break from it lol I feel like I lose all momentum.

Anyway the more I hear about ozempic the more I want to give that a go, am interested to hop on and see other peoples stories. Have messaged someone already about trying it, hope that's not terrible etiquette!!

Bel

Hello dear @Belsmell ,
And welcome to our friendly community!
I don't know about the super dependence on Duromine. By the way, non of our users told us about it here. But you know, our body is really smart. For example, if you take any other drug daily, it will stop working after a month, two, three. I think Duromine is not an exception.
Ozempic is a different drug, not phentermine-based. And yes, many people find it pretty effective in their weight loss journey. However, I don't think you should take it for years. Try it for a few months and see how it works.

• Love
Reactions: Dre and Belsmell