• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉
Hi dear @Jeanie2101

Please check your personal messages.

Hi Kate,
Why is it taking soooo long? Thanks for help could you please confirm once it’s complete and received? I have figured out Binance. Regards Jeanie2101

Attachments

• C4D6BF50-81AC-44DE-A992-3D0F2BE0EC17.png
    C4D6BF50-81AC-44DE-A992-3D0F2BE0EC17.png
    87 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: Kate
Hi all! Came here because I cannot lose weight at all! This is really makes me disappointed, so I need to know your ways of losing weight.
All the best!

Bless u I’ve tried everything and I’m a stress eater Ozempic worked for me back at the beginning of the year and then it was hard too get stopping sugary cravings etc I felt so confident and then had a passing which resulted in weight gain and not going too the gym too maintain yourself I’ve not ordered yet but hoping before Xmas I can get 10 kgs off as put 20 kgs on too boost me and train toooo. Hopefully this gives you light at the end of the tunnel. Saxander didn’t work for me at all. Odd

Jeanie2101 said:
Hi Kate,
Why is it taking soooo long? Thanks for help could you please confirm once it’s complete and received? I have figured out Binance. Regards Jeanie2101
I’ve messaged the live messaged it got rejected wrong address please add me as a member straight away xxx

Jeanie2101 said:
I’ve messaged the live messaged it got rejected wrong address please add me as a member straight away xxx
Hi @Jeanie2101
You did great! Some issues appeared, but all solved now. Your account has been upgraded successfully. I wish you a great and easy weight loss journey. :sun:

Chhow said:
Hi all! Came here because I cannot lose weight at all! This is really makes me disappointed, so I need to know your ways of losing weight.
All the best!
Welcome, dear @Chhow, to our weight loss community 👋

You are in the right place. Everybody here was/is struggling with body weight for one or another reason.. I was too. My recommendation is to combine weight loss pills with a proper diet and physical activity. If you choose to take the pills, and rejecting healthy eating or exercise, it will mean that your weight loss results might remain for some time, but then you might regain the weight back. Sad truth. So the time, when you are using weight loss pills, is the best period to teach your body new eating habits. Because, please note: there is no magic pill, we still need to work along with medications to change our body. Good luck and keep us updated on your progress dear!

• Love
Reactions: Chhow and Dre
Hi Everyone,

I am currently on Duromine 30mg. I started out with the 15mg for a month and have now been on the 30mgs for 1 months. The GP wanted to put me straight on 30mgs, but I wanted to increase it slowly as not to get too many side effects. At the moment, I haven't really had any to complain about, except being thristy all the time lol.

My Start weight was - 109.6kgs
I'm now - 102.6kgs
My Goal weight is - 70kgs

I'm really proud of myself so far as I've worked really hard to lose the 7kgs. I have alot of work ahead of me and a focus point - my nephew's wedding in June 2023. So I bought a dress I want to wear to the event.

I looked at the Sellers and there's one I like to ask questions, but noticed I can't post as I don't have enough privileges. I don't know what this means??? Can anyone explain this to me?

I read the welcome email and the rules, but couldn't see anything that talks about this.

Thank you :)

Reactions: April and Charlotte
volcom said:
I went to the dr this morning and asked about Duromine. I will confess I am a bag full of nerves. But I am over feeling the way I am. I am a mum to two little boys aged 1 and 3 ( well almost three). I live in a very rural part of Australia which limits me from places like the gym.

I am not looking to be thin as a rack. I'm not a fan of being too thin, i like curves on a woman. I would like to feel more comfortable about myself, run around with my boys, and feel sexy again. I would love to fit into clothes properly as well.

I would love to be a size 12/14. I do fit into SOME 1 things, but not the way I should be able to. I think i tend to fit into them because I make myself. Any higher than a 16 and I WONT buy it.
One thing I really don't like about my weight are my thunder thighs!!! My thighs are so big I have trouble buying pants! at the moment I live in leggings.

Anyways, i guess i should start with the stats.

CW - 99kg
Height - 164cm ( 5 foot 4)
GW - 70kg
But my first goal weight would be just getting into the 80's or below 95kg, because I haven't been below 95kg in a long time.

anyways i start next week as I have to go into town this weekend to get my prescription. as I said im looking forward to it but full of nerves maybe nerves due to the unexpected or excited i may lose weight finally!!!
Hi, this post was made years ago. Just wanted to know how you got on? Sending hugs :)

Hi all!!
Can you please tell me, do I need to be a premium member to buy Ozempic?

BeccaJ said:
Hi all!!
Can you please tell me, do I need to be a premium member to buy Ozempic?
Hi dear @BeccaJ , no you don't:) Now, you don’t need to upgrade your account and wait for the Premium membership approval to order your wished products.
You can order any product being a registered Standard member. I would appreciate it if you tell us where exactly did you see the notification about the Premium membership. Thanks

Have a nice day! Please share your experience with us.

Hi, guys! Is anyone looking for Duromine (30/40 mg), Metermine, or Xenical?
Please send me a personal message, and I'll be happy to help you!

Reactions: StacyB and Dre
Hi
I’m a Diabetic and have been using ozempic but can’t get hold of any from my pharmacy till June.
Just wondering where I can buy and how much?
Thanks 😊

Reactions: Charlotte
Kate said:
Hi dear @BeccaJ , no you don't:) Now, you don’t need to upgrade your account and wait for the Premium membership approval to order your wished products.
You can order any product being a registered Standard member. I would appreciate it if you tell us where exactly did you see the notification about the Premium membership. Thanks

Have a nice day! Please share your experience with us.
I also seen you had to be a premium member to contact sellers directly,

RJ71 said:
Hi Everyone,

I am currently on Duromine 30mg. I started out with the 15mg for a month and have now been on the 30mgs for 1 months. The GP wanted to put me straight on 30mgs, but I wanted to increase it slowly as not to get too many side effects. At the moment, I haven't really had any to complain about, except being thristy all the time lol.

My Start weight was - 109.6kgs
I'm now - 102.6kgs
My Goal weight is - 70kgs

I'm really proud of myself so far as I've worked really hard to lose the 7kgs. I have alot of work ahead of me and a focus point - my nephew's wedding in June 2023. So I bought a dress I want to wear to the event.

I looked at the Sellers and there's one I like to ask questions, but noticed I can't post as I don't have enough privileges. I don't know what this means??? Can anyone explain this to me?

I read the welcome email and the rules, but couldn't see anything that talks about this.

Thank you :)
I had the same issue as you, LOL -
I can't post as I don't have enough privileges.

cturner said:
I had the same issue as you, LOL -
Hi dear @cturner
Do you still have this issue?
Please tell us where did you see the sign of it, or better drop here a screenshot please if it's still possible. Thanks!!🤗

RomanMia said:
Hello everyone, how are you doing?
Hi @RomanMia welcome to our friendly place!
It is always nice to chat with people here, I hope you too will find this forum helpful :sun: How is your day? What are your goals?

Reactions: Dre and Jane