• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉
Shyguy said:
Hi, new here. Looking to get a 5 pack of saxenda. Does anyone know how I can get this please?
Thanks
Hello, dear @Shyguy! And welcome to the Forum :)
We have some proven sellers HERE who sell original Saxenda.

Reactions: Dre
Hi all. I’m new to this group. I’m wanting to begin Ozempic. Has anyone purchased from this site?

Mml said:
Hi all
I have just found this forum. I am a 59 117kg female who is frankly worn out trying to lose weight. I was primarily looking for info on Ozempic and its costs and Saxenda and costs. I believe that Ozempic is being restricted. Anyhow looking for advice and motivation hope someone has new wisdom for me as I am out of answer

Hi. I’m looking to begin Ozempic too.

I just saw the prices of Ozempic to buy through here. 580 US for one pen. Is that for real? Omg I could never afford that. im in Australia so that’s $900 AUD. Wow. so that’s me out. 😢😢😢

sKatty said:
I just saw the prices of Ozempic to buy through here. 580 US for one pen. Is that for real? Omg I could never afford that. im in Australia so that’s $900 AUD. Wow. so that’s me out. 😢😢😢
Hello dear @sKatty! Our proven seller @Jane sells Ozempic. You can find actual prices in MarketPlace.

Reactions: Dre and Kate
Hi yall

New to the group! My name is Steph I since turning 30 have had a hard time moving some stubborn weight :( hoping I can resolve that with the help of y’all! Got covid titties and belly omg :( needs to go before I go to Dubai in October!

Reactions: StacyB and Dre
Golightlynotheavy said:
Hi yall

New to the group! My name is Steph I since turning 30 have had a hard time moving some stubborn weight :( hoping I can resolve that with the help of y’all! Got covid titties and belly omg :( needs to go before I go to Dubai in October!
Hello dear Steph, and welcome to our friendly Forum!
You are in the right place. We all here have the same problems and worries. Especially Covid times were challenging for many of us.
I hope you enjoy staying with us. And don't hesitate to ask any questions or simply share your thoughts.
I wish you a successful weight loss journey, dear! :heart:

Reactions: Golightlynotheavy
StacyB said:
Hello dear Steph, and welcome to our friendly Forum!
You are in the right place. We all here have the same problems and worries. Especially Covid times were challenging for many of us.
I hope you enjoy staying with us. And don't hesitate to ask any questions or simply share your thoughts.
I wish you a successful weight loss journey, dear! :heart:
Thankyou!!!! ♥️♥️♥️

Reactions: StacyB
StacyB said:
Hello dear @sKatty! Our proven seller @Jane sells Ozempic. You can find actual prices in MarketPlace.
I am going to try going to the Dr's, my Aunty takes it for diabeties, and it costs approx 130 for a month

Golightlynotheavy said:
Hi yall

Hello @Golightlynotheavy :blush: It's great to have a goal in mind like a trip to help keep the motivation going! Sending you lots of good luck and discipline on your weight loss journey 🍀

Reactions: Golightlynotheavy
Lady said:
Hello @Golightlynotheavy :blush: It's great to have a goal in mind like a trip to help keep the motivation going! Sending you lots of good luck and discipline on your weight loss journey 🍀
Thankyou!!!! I’m so ready haha it creeps up on ya !!!

Hello I’m emjay
I have been in Ozempic. Unfortunately as I am not type 2 diabetic I am unable to purchase it.
I am sure if I keep gaining weight I will be a type 2 soon enough & then I will be able to purchase it through the government.

Yes I'm looking to order Ozempic 0.25/0.5mg Prefilled pen. I have a script. Can you assist.

Garth said:
Yes I'm looking to order Ozempic 0.25/0.5mg Prefilled pen. I have a script. Can you assist.
Hello dear @Garth,

Currently, we have 2 sellers (Australian and European) who have Ozempic in stock (0.25, 0.5 and 1 mg).

Being a Premium Member, you get access to the ‘Sell’ private zone on the forum, where you can find and contact the relevant seller directly and read customer reviews.

You can find the marketplace here -

To access the private zone, you have to register and pay for your annual forum subscription by following this link: https://nevergiveupteam.com/premium/

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I’d be happy to help.

Hi everyone.

Great to meet you in cyberspace!

Are there any suppliers of Duramine 30 or 40 mg within the EU region?

Twinkle T

Twinkle T said:
Hi everyone.

Great to meet you in cyberspace!

Are there any suppliers of Duramine 30 or 40 mg within the EU region?

Twinkle T
Hello dear @Twinkle T,
We have European seller @Jane ;)

Hi All! I just turned 75, and have reached the age where "spare parts" are necessary. My husband retires in late 2024, and I want to be in good shape to go on the three month exploration of Europe we have planned. I won't be able to do it at this weight!

Two years ago I paid my last visit to my Cardiologist - I weighed 114.8 kg! I have dieted sporadically ever since, but only got serious in July this year when the doctor told me I needed two new hips. Since the visit to the cardiologist I have lost 26.7 kg. My heart is fine, no problems.

I follow a very standard 1200 calories a day diet, but am now losing VERY slowly because I can't walk far. I now weigh 88.1 but am determined to get back down to 62 kg. I have found some excellent products in supermarkets to make the diet easier, and regularly eat cake, brownies and pizza within my 1200 calorie allowance.

I would post photos of my last big diet effort 24 years ago: me at my daughter's wedding (October 1998, 112 kg) and with my first grandson (October 2000, 62 kg). Unfortunately I can't find a way to do that? However I have posted a video of my dog Buster, who would REALLY like it if I could walk him like I used to!!! He is such a sweetie, but my right hip has reached the stage of partly dislocating, often, and we have to walk on the road so I just CAN'T! He just loves our cat Junior though, and cats in general.

I have to say, having shot hips is the best motivation EVER!

I do not and will not take any form of drug to help me, character should be enough.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kate and Charlotte
Hi I’m Jo
I’m unable to register ? Too premium. Do I have too in order to purchase Ozempic I’ve messaged the contact us emailed need to pay via pay pal? I can see how too do it and no one is replying please can you help

Regards

Jo

Jeanie2101 said:
Hi I’m Jo
I’m unable to register ? Too premium. Do I have too in order to purchase Ozempic I’ve messaged the contact us emailed need to pay via pay pal? I can see how too do it and no one is replying please can you help

Regards

Jo
Hi Jo,
Welcome to our friendly Forum.
Usually, the Support Team replies in 8 hours or even faster. Did you get a reply?