• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉
Hi, day 3 today of taking 15 mg Metermine. First day I had a headache that wouldn’t lift all through the night. Didn’t sleep well that night.
I haven’t craved carbs which is great. I have eaten 2 small meals, one soup and one protein shake each day. Tried to keep it approx 1200 calories.

Not seeing or feeling anything different. Haven’t lost any weight.

What am I doing wrong? I do have a condition called Lipodema and that diseased fat can’t be lost through diet and exercise. However I know I have other weight to lose on top.
Does anyone here have the same condition and has had success with Metermine?

Hello, dear @FiM,
It's pretty standard if you don't lose anything at the moment. It's only Day 3! It takes up to one week for Duromine or Metermine to start working. Now your body gets used to the drug; that's why you experience side effects.
Read about other people's experiences on DAY 3 on the Forum.
I recommend you eat 5-6 times a day, but small portions. It helps to boost your metabolism and make you feel fuller during the day.
You can also find how to struggle with HEADACHE and INSOMNIA in the threads here.
Don't forget to drink 3 liters of water per day. It also helps to avoid the side effects and makes Metermine work better.
I wish you a successful weight loss journey!

Hey guys, new here and just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Zhenya and I've just re-started my weight loss journey this year, after turning 30 I decided it's something I really want to take control of once and hopefully for good.
About 6 years ago, I was in an abusive relationship and was able to drop from 111kg down to 78kg in about 6 months - I mainly focused on diet and working out and did take Duromine for about a month when nothing I did worked to budge anymore kg and it was fantastic for that and fighting constant hunger I experienced. Since then, I've found a healthy and happy relationship with somebody else and the weight has come back on and I was sitting at 85kg for a couple of years which I sort of became comfortable with as it was still way above my starting weight, but I quickly put on another 10kg when COVID hit. I've gotten back to 95kg and now just can't seem to get below 90, I'm on a 1300 calorie diet right now but I can't seem to lose weight unless I completely skip meals and only eat 800 calories, which is super hard as it affects my mood due to the hunger and I feel weak and tired. I decided to try duromine again to kick start my weight loss and give me the motivation to keep going, as dropping 2kg in the past month of super hard work and constantly feeling hungry has left me feeling defeated. I'm just in the progress of ordering some at the moment. :)

Currently at: 171cm 91.5kg

Reactions: April and StacyB
@MzButters Hello, dear Zhenya!
Thank you for sharing your story with us. You are not the only one who put weight back during the COVID time...
I would recommend you reading also other users' experiences about SECOND TIME ROUND on Duromine. I hope you find some useful information for you.
I wish you a successful weight loss journey!

MzButters said:
Hey guys, new here and just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Zhenya and I've just re-started my weight loss journey this year, after turning 30 I decided it's something I really want to take control of once and hopefully for good.
About 6 years ago, I was in an abusive relationship and was able to drop from 111kg down to 78kg in about 6 months - I mainly focused on diet and working out and did take Duromine for about a month when nothing I did worked to budge anymore kg and it was fantastic for that and fighting constant hunger I experienced. Since then, I've found a healthy and happy relationship with somebody else and the weight has come back on and I was sitting at 85kg for a couple of years which I sort of became comfortable with as it was still way above my starting weight, but I quickly put on another 10kg when COVID hit. I've gotten back to 95kg and now just can't seem to get below 90, I'm on a 1300 calorie diet right now but I can't seem to lose weight unless I completely skip meals and only eat 800 calories, which is super hard as it affects my mood due to the hunger and I feel weak and tired. I decided to try duromine again to kick start my weight loss and give me the motivation to keep going, as dropping 2kg in the past month of super hard work and constantly feeling hungry has left me feeling defeated. I'm just in the progress of ordering some at the moment. :)

Currently at: 171cm 91.5kg
Hi Zhenya! Nice to e-meet you :party: Duromine is great for kick-starting your weight loss journey and getting rid of binge eating habit:relieved:
I'd also recommend you add gym workouts to your daily routine. With a good personal trainer, you can achieve really nice results quite fast.

Please keep us posted on your progress:sun:

HI Everyone. I had a duromine prescription a few years ago and had huge success with it but now I live in Sweden and it isn't here for me to get hold of anymore. Has anyone here had success with any of the sellers on this site?

emma sweet said:
HI Everyone. I had a duromine prescription a few years ago and had huge success with it but now I live in Sweden and it isn't here for me to get hold of anymore. Has anyone here had success with any of the sellers on this site?
Hi Emma,

Welcome to the forum!
On the NeverGiveUpTeam forum, you can find proven Duromine sellers from Europe, Australia, Asia, and South Africa.

To get full access to the Marketplace, I recommend you upgrade your account to Premium.
Please find more details here: https://nevergiveupteam.com/buy-duromine/

Hey @emma sweet ,
All the sellers on the Forum are verified by the administration of the Forum
You can also find the reviews from other users in these THREADS.

StacyB said:
Hey @emma sweet ,
All the sellers on the Forum are verified by the administration of the Forum
You can also find the reviews from other users in these THREADS.
Hi,
Just reaching out to find out if it’s normal that I make a payment and then not hear back from seller? I understand seller may be busy or affected by Sydney floods etc but just wanted to know if any other way to contact them? Thank you x

Last edited:
BMartin said:
Hi,
Just reaching out to find out if it’s normal that I make a payment and then not hear back from seller? I understand seller may be busy or affected by Sydney floods etc but just wanted to know if any other way to contact them? Thank you x
Hi BMartin,

Could you check your personal messages, please? :sun:

BMartin said:
Hi,
Hey, @BMartin,
Please let me know if you have received the answer from the seller. If not, just let me know the seller's name, and I will check this issue for you.

Hey,
I started Duromine 2 days ago and so far feel great. I've lost 1.2kg and love that I'm not feeling hungry anymore. It's really helpful and makes it way easier to keep on track. Unfortunately I have so much weight to loose (literally a person) so I hope it keeps it up.
Starting weight: 137kg
Current weight: 135.8kg
Goal weight: 60kg

Reactions: StacyB
Oranna said:
Hey,
I started Duromine 2 days ago and so far feel great. I've lost 1.2kg and love that I'm not feeling hungry anymore. It's really helpful and makes it way easier to keep on track. Unfortunately I have so much weight to loose (literally a person) so I hope it keeps it up.
Hello, dear @Oranna :)
I am happy to hear about your progress in just two days!
I would also recommend reading the threads DUROMINE DAY TWO and DUROMINE EXPERIENCE (daily and weekly updates). I think you could find it useful for you.
Keep us updated! I wish you a successful weight loss journey, dear!

Reactions: Oranna
StacyB said:
Hello, dear @Oranna :)
I am happy to hear about your progress in just two days!
I would also recommend reading the threads DUROMINE DAY TWO and DUROMINE EXPERIENCE (daily and weekly updates). I think you could find it useful for you.
Keep us updated! I wish you a successful weight loss journey, dear!
Thank you. I will!

• Love
Oranna said:
Hey,
Hello dear @Oranna
Welcome to our family! Wow you've already started getting your first results. It is just the beginning but it seems you are very motivated already. I believe you can reach your goal, not tomorrow of course, but step by step, it is achievable I know. I agree with StacyB, reading other users' stories helps a lot! You are not alone, we are here to support you when you need it. I wish you zero side effects and steady weight loss results!:)

Reactions: Oranna
Kate said:
Hello dear @Oranna
Welcome to our family! Wow you've already started getting your first results. It is just the beginning but it seems you are very motivated already. I believe you can reach your goal, not tomorrow of course, but step by step, it is achievable I know. I agree with StacyB, reading other users' stories helps a lot! You are not alone, we are here to support you when you need it. I wish you zero side effects and steady weight loss results!:)
Thank you. Is there a way to download the meal plan? I've signed up twice now and it still hasn't come through my emails.

Oranna said:
Hey,
Well done on taking your first steps! 🙂

Stennett114 said:
What a great site. Wealth of information. Thank you all
Hello, dear @Stennett114!
Please feel free to ask here any questions or share your experience!
Are you on Duromine, too? What dosage do you take?

StacyB said:
Hello, dear @Stennett114!
Please feel free to ask here any questions or share your experience!
Are you on Duromine, too? What dosage do you take?
Hi Stacy, yes I was on Duromine. Lost the weight for a while but then gained after I stopped. I’m seeking an Australian seller here. Ni was on 30mg